Dr. Larry Jonas, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMale

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Larry Jonas, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Paoli, PA. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Bryn Mawr Hospital and Lankenau Medical Center. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Larry Jonas, MD

Michele Ziskind

255 W Lancaster Ave Ste 224 Paoli, PA 19301 ()

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Jonas with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at Jefferson Abington-Lansdale Hospital.

Make an appointment at Jefferson Abington-Lansdale Hospital today at (215) 596-4838.

These providers are on the medical staff of Jefferson Abington-Lansdale Hospital.

Dr. Jonas' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Jonas

3.4482758620689653%

Dr. Jonas

Just Wonderful!
I cannot stress how happy I am with the work Dr.Jonas has done for me. Surgery is scary process in general but I was very happy with how prepared he made me for my procedure. Dr.Jonas made sure to explain all the details of what would need to be done to correct (I had a very deviated septum) and answered all of my questions along the way. Once my procedure was completed, he made sure to check in every other day to see how I was feeling/healing, and made sure I was able to get in quickly for my in person followups. I couldn't be happier with my results! Not only can I finally breathe out of both nostrils, but my nose is finally straight and healing beautifully. I would highly recommend Dr.Jonas, he is truly one of the best!
Mar 30, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Jonas, MD?
Dr Jonas is an excellent plastic surgeon. He performed two surgeries for me (2004, 2021). In 2004, he completed a tummy tuck after giving birth to my twin sons. Best decision, best surgeon and amazing results. In 2021, he performed breast reduction surgery and I have never felt better. He has an excellent bedside manner and truly cares for his patients. Not only have I been a patient but as a PACU nurses I have cared for many of his patients and would not have gone to any other surgeon.
Christine – Aug 03, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Jonas, MD?
Larry Jonas has operated on me twice. Once in 2019 and once in July of 2021. The first surgery was to remove several Basel Cells from my forehead and more recently to remove a large cancerous squamous cell from the right side of my nose. He is a fantastic plastic surgeon. In both cases the incisions were made in creases that already existed and are hardly noticeable. The incision to remove the squamous cell required him to cut deeper than expected to get all the cancer and could have left me with a large hole in my nose if not done right. The result was flawless. He is truly a perfectionist and takes great pride in his work. Every procedure was explained to me in detail and my office visits are never rushed. I would highly recommend him.
Tom Genazzio – Jul 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Jonas, MD?
I had a tummy tuck procedure with Dr. Jonas right before the holidays. Post surgery, his office was closed for the holidays so he personally called me daily from home to check on me. He was very personable and easy to discuss concerns with. His office staff was always very responsive and friendly. Dr. Jonas is a fantastic surgeon! I could tell he is like an artist who takes great pride in "getting it right". My incision line turned out to be much thinner and straighter than I expected after viewing other results online.
Amy – Feb 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Jonas, MD?
Dr. Jonas immediately made me feel comfortable with his ability to manage my healthcare needs. Amanda, his office manager, was friendly and efficient. Great experience!
Jeanne – Jul 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Jonas, MD?
Dr Jonas is an amazing plastic surgeon . He has operated on me three times where he removed skin cancer from my face with skin grafts and you would never know . He did an outstanding job , you can't even tell where the skin graft was taken from . Dr. Jonas's office staff is very friendly and very efficient . Dr. Jonas takes his time to explain the procedure he is going to do and makes sure you are comfortable with the plan prior to leaving his office . I would recommend Dr. Jonas over and over again . He is AMAZING !!!!
Carol Benecke – May 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Jonas, MD?
Dr. Jonas is an exceptional doctor and plastic surgeon. His results are amazing, he practices with great empathy, and his level of care/follow-up is the best. He has helped my mother with extensive skin cancer on her face. Even with seven surgeries completed in a hospital setting (with a pathologist), my mother's face looks amazing. Chester county and the entire Philadelphia area is very fortunate to have such a talented doctor.
Jean Marie McGreal – Jul 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Jonas, MD?
Dr. Jonas performed surgery in Dec. 2018 under my right eye for a basil cell and had to remove skin from the front of my right ear to fix my eye. Well it looks amazing !! He is AWESOME !! From my first visit to the last check-up he was informative, professional & kind!! I would recommend him any time.
Mar 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Jonas, MD?
Back in July 2018, Dr. Jonas performed surgery around my eyes. It was not covered by insurance and I paid a consultation fee plus all cost out of pocket. He assured me he would do and excellent job. After surgery it was noticed by me and Dr. Jonas one eye was not completed. He said he would take care of it and never did. Every time I look in a mirror I feel taken. Still waiting
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Robert J Pino in King of Prussia, PA – Jan 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Jonas, MD?
I am very thankful that I was able to see Dr Jonas to remove a lip cancer. He was easy to talk to and put me at ease about the procedure. Following the successful surgery I am recuperating well and seem to be on the way to having no scarring! I am so grateful that I saw Dr Ziskind, who referred me to Dr Jonas!
C.S. – Jan 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Jonas, MD?
I have had surgery done twice by Dr. Jonas. Both times I was treated with the utmost respect, honesty and consideration of my feelings. Most of all the time he spent with me explaining everything so I could understand and feel comfortable with my decision. Needless to say, I am absolutely thrilled with the outcome. He is an awesome & professional doctor & a wonderful person.
Janet Tenaglia in Chester Springs, PA – Sep 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Jonas, MD?
I had overly large breasts that hindered me from so many things in my life and were now causing back pain. Dr Jonas came highly recommended if I ever considered having a breast reduction,so I decided to do the procedure. Dr Jonas took me through every step of the procedure with utmost professionalism. I had my procedure done and I could not be more happier to have encountered such a great doctor with such great skill and knows what he is doing. I am so happy with my new breasts and I feel great.
Lynn in PA – Jan 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Jonas, MD?
I have had plastic surgery with Dr Jonas twice. Both time the results were honestly amazing - he truly is a master of his craft. His medical expertise and his commitment to delivering the best results for his patient are quite literally reflected on my face! I highly recommend him!! On top of everything else, he is a great guy who really cares about his patients!
RTH in West Chester, PA – Jul 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Jonas, MD?
Doctor Jonas and his staff made this process easy and comfortable. He explained the process and surgery in terms that I understood. Before, during and after the procedure he was available for my questions. I am thrilled with my results and I recommend Dr. Jonas without reservation!
Holly – May 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Jonas, MD?
I was a patient of Dr. Jonas in 2011. I have recommended him to many of my friends and would trust any of my family members at his skilled hands. He is very professional.
Malvern, PA – Feb 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Jonas, MD?
5 stars Sheri F Customer since 2016 Attentive, considerate, compassionate and professional. I felt confident moving ahead with elective surgery.
Sheri F in Merion Station – Dec 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Jonas, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr Jonas's for several years. Have always been happy with his care. Wouldn't go to anyone else.
LeslieM in Cochranville, PA – Dec 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Jonas, MD?
Excellent surgeon I would highly recommend Dr. Jonas. I had several skin cancers removed from my neck and chest no scaring, no down time, quick recovery. The staff is professional, friendly and flexible.
Laurie C. Brogan in Wayne, PA – Dec 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Jonas, MD?
Choosing Dr. Jonas as my surgeon was the easiest and best decision I ever made. He is truly one of a kind. His entire staff is amazing too. I can't say enough good things about them!!
Erica H. in Bala Cynwyd, PA – Nov 18, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Jonas, MD?
Dr Jonas is the best at Botox! Being a facial plastic surgeon he not only understands the muscles in my face but he takes his time to ensure I look exactly how I want to. I always look so natural, after this treatment no-one knows, even my husband. Comments I get are that I look refreshed. Dr Jonas is professional, I always feel comfortable and understood - no rushing.
R M in Downingtown, PA – Oct 07, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Jonas, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Jonas?