Plastic Surgery  |
Male
Dr. Larry Jonas, MD
Dr. Larry Jonas is the Chief of Plastic Surgery for the Main Line Health Hospital System. He is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and is a member of the Aesthetics Society, which is an exclusive honor society of doctors that practice Cosmetic Surgery and are boarded in Plastic Surgery. Dr. Jonas has been repeatedly recognized in the Top Doctors list by Mainline Today Magazine and Top Doctors list in Philadelphia Magazine.

Larry Jonas, M.D.

255 W Lancaster Ave Bldg 2

Paoli, PA 19301

• Amerihealth

Learn about Dr. Jonas

No matter what your surgical requirements may be, you can expect total honesty, education and personalized care to optimize your outcome. Most patients to our practice are seeking subtle and natural improvements therefore Dr. Jonas is not interested in creating a plastic or unnatural look. Following surgery, our experience is that you can expect your friends and acquaintances to recognize your improvement without knowing exactly what you did; they will frequently comment on how rested you look.

In addition, we are continually amazed by the body's ability to slow down the facial aging process with specialized attention quality skin care and therefore we offer a total-care approach to facial aesthetics, our practice is unique by partnering with an experienced dermatologist so that your care does not stop following your surgery.

Dr. Jonas' Experience

Dr. Jonas' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Microvascular Reconstructive Surgery
  • Minimally Invasive Cosmetic Surgery
  • Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Plastic Surgery-Head & Neck

Dr. Jonas does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adult Acne

• Intense Pulse Light
  • Microdermabrasion
  • Mommy Makeover
  • Neck Lift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Reconstructive Eyelid Surgery
  • Wrinkle Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Boston University School of Medicine
  • Lahey Clinic
  • University of Pittsburgh

Dr. Jonas has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Jonas has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Jonas does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jonas and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jonas' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jonas to family and friends
Dr. Jonas' Performance
in West Chester, PA |
I have had plastic surgery with Dr Jonas twice. Both time the results were honestly amazing - he truly is a master of his craft. His medical expertise and his commitment to delivering the best results for his patient are quite literally reflected on my face! I highly recommend him!! On top of everything else, he is a great guy who really cares about his patients!
Doctor Jonas and his staff made this process easy and comfortable. He explained the process and surgery in terms that I understood. Before, during and after the procedure he was available for my questions. I am thrilled with my results and I recommend Dr. Jonas without reservation!
Malvern, PA |
I was a patient of Dr. Jonas in 2011. I have recommended him to many of my friends and would trust any of my family members at his skilled hands. He is very professional.
in Merion Station |
5 stars Sheri F Customer since 2016 Attentive, considerate, compassionate and professional. I felt confident moving ahead with elective surgery.
in Cochranville, PA |
I have been a patient of Dr Jonas's for several years. Have always been happy with his care. Wouldn't go to anyone else.
in Wayne, PA |
Excellent surgeon I would highly recommend Dr. Jonas. I had several skin cancers removed from my neck and chest no scaring, no down time, quick recovery. The staff is professional, friendly and flexible.
in Bala Cynwyd, PA |
Choosing Dr. Jonas as my surgeon was the easiest and best decision I ever made. He is truly one of a kind. His entire staff is amazing too. I can't say enough good things about them!!
in Downingtown, PA |
Dr Jonas is the best at Botox! Being a facial plastic surgeon he not only understands the muscles in my face but he takes his time to ensure I look exactly how I want to. I always look so natural, after this treatment no-one knows, even my husband. Comments I get are that I look refreshed. Dr Jonas is professional, I always feel comfortable and understood - no rushing.
in Berwyn, PA |
Dr. Jonas is very caring and professional. He spent a lot of time with me, explaining the procedure and results, which are fantastic. Dr. Jonas is an experienced plastic surgeon who truly cares about his patients and their satisfaction. His staff is efficient, organized, caring, and compassionate, as well.
in Chester Springs, PA |
Larry is professional, thoughtful, really great bedside manner. Really great follow up to ensure a good result.
in Philadelphia, PA |
Dr Jonas is extremely professional, knowledgeable, and caring. He takes the time to explain the procedure and gives great advice for preventative care.
in Glenolden, PA |
Dr. Jonas is a true professional with attention to detail. I would not go to anybody else.
Have you seen Dr. Larry Jonas, MD?
Are you Dr. Jonas?