Dr. Larry Jonas, MD

Dr. Larry Jonas, MD

Plastic Surgery  ·
Male
Dr. Larry Jonas, MD is a plastic surgery specialist in Paoli, PA. He graduated from University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine and specializes in plastic surgery, plastic surgery-head & neck, and more.Read his story

255 W Lancaster Ave Bldg 2

Paoli, PA 19301

• Amerihealth

Learn about Dr. Jonas

Dr. Jonas' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Jonas "Dr. Larry Jonas is the Chief of Plastic Surgery for the Main Line Health Hospital System. He is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and is a member of the Aesthetics Society, which is an exclusive honor society of doctors that practice Cosmetic Surgery and are boarded in Plastic Surgery. Dr. Jonas has been repeatedly recognized in the Top Doctors list by Mainline Today Magazine and Top Doctors list in Philadelphia Magazine."

This content was provided by Dr. Jonas "No matter what your surgical requirements may be, you can expect total honesty, education and personalized care to optimize your outcome. Most patients to our practice are seeking subtle and natural improvements therefore Dr. Jonas is not interested in creating a plastic or unnatural look. Following surgery, our experience is that you can expect your friends and acquaintances to recognize your improvement without knowing exactly what you did; they will frequently comment on how rested you look.

In addition, we are continually amazed by the body's ability to slow down the facial aging process with specialized attention quality skin care and therefore we offer a total-care approach to facial aesthetics, our practice is unique by partnering with an experienced dermatologist so that your care does not stop following your surgery."

• Plastic Surgery
  • Breast Reconstruction Surgery
  • Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgery
  • Facial Cosmetic Surgery
  • Microvascular Reconstructive Surgery
  • Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Plastic Surgery-Head & Neck

Dr. Jonas does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adult Acne
  • Spider Veins
  • Stretch Marks
  • Sun-Damaged Skin
  • Wrinkles

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Boston University School of Medicine
  • Lahey Clinic
  • University of Pittsburgh

Dr. Jonas has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Jonas has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Jonas does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jonas and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jonas' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jonas to family and friends

Dr. Jonas' Performance

I had overly large breasts that hindered me from so many things in my life and were now causing back pain. Dr Jonas came highly recommended if I ever considered having a breast reduction,so I decided to do the procedure. Dr Jonas took me through every step of the procedure with utmost...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have had plastic surgery with Dr Jonas twice. Both time the results were honestly amazing - he truly is a master of his craft. His medical expertise and his commitment to delivering the best results for his patient are quite literally reflected on my face! I highly recommend him!! On top of...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Doctor Jonas and his staff made this process easy and comfortable. He explained the process and surgery in terms that I understood. Before, during and after the procedure he was available for my questions. I am thrilled with my results and I recommend Dr. Jonas without reservation!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I was a patient of Dr. Jonas in 2011. I have recommended him to many of my friends and would trust any of my family members at his skilled hands. He is very professional.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
5 stars Sheri F Customer since 2016 Attentive, considerate, compassionate and professional. I felt confident moving ahead with elective surgery.
Are you Dr. Jonas?