Dr. Larry Gray, MD

Dr. Larry Gray, MD

Pediatrics | Male

Woodhill Pediatric Associates 8335 Walnut Hill Ln Ste 220 Dallas, TX 75231 Get Directions

I have practiced pediatrics at Woodhill Pediatric Associates for 29 years and have practiced in the Dallas area for 34 years. I served in several positions of leadership, working with nurses, administrator and staff to provide quality care. I served as Chief of Pediatrics at Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas from 1991 through 1997. I received a B.S. from Texas Christian University and my M.D. from Ohio State University. I served my internship and first year of residency at Akron Children's hospital. I then served as a major in the U.S. Air Force while stationed in Tokyo, Japan. I am a Diplomat of the American Board of Pediatrics and a fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics. Away from medicine, I am an accomplished private pilot with single-engine land, multi- engine land, instrument rating and single-engine sea, and commercial license. I enjoy playing the trumpet with a brass group at my church. I enjoy outdoor activities such as hunting and golf. My wife and I have been married 43 years, we have two children, and three grandchildren.

Dr. Gray's Experience

See how Dr. Gray's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Gray

Dr. Gray accepts 15 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Gray has admitting privileges.

Dr. Gray's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gray to family and friends
based on 12 total surveys (1 with a review)
Dr. Gray's Performance
Garland |
This is my old pediatrician and he is the very best pediatrician in the Dallas area.
Have you seen Dr. Larry Gray, MD?
Are you Dr. Gray?

Compare Dr. Gray

Dr. Gray says...

Dr. Gray's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatrics
  •  Board certified in Pediatrics

Dr. Gray has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Gray's Board Certifications

• Pediatrics

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Allergic Rhinitis
  • Allergies
  • Asthma
  • Asthma in Children
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Chronic Sinusitis

Completed in 1969

Texas Christian University

Graduated in 1963

• Japanese

Dr. Gray does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gray and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatrics