Dr. Larry Gold, MD

Dr. Larry Gold, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism  |
Dr. Larry Gold, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism doctor who practices in Colorado Springs, CO. He is 68 years old and has been practicing for 43 years.

3225 International Cir Ste 210

Colorado Springs, CO 80910

Learn about Dr. Gold

See how frequently Dr. Gold performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Thyroid Cancer
Cancer
Hyperlipidemia

Dr. Gold's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

• Thyroid Cancer
  • Thyroid Cyst
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Vitamin D Deficiency

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Univ Of Ks Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1974
  • Jacksonville Hosps Ed Prgm-
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1975
  • Jacksonville Hosps Ed Prgm-
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1977
  • Shands Hospital At The University Of Florida
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1979

Dr. Gold has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gold does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gold and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gold's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gold to family and friends
2.7
Dr. Gold's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
    Over 45 minutes
Colorado Springs, CO |
I’ve been seeing Dr. Gold for over a year now and the only reason I haven’t switched doctors is because the other two endocrinologists in Co. Springs are booked up several months in advance. Never keeps appointment times, every time I see him I’m waiting over an hour to be called back. Several times his receptionist has called an hour before my appointment to see if we can reschedule because he’s “running behind”. I end up being at his office for three hours. Extremely unprofessional.
Monument, CO |
Very interesting Doctor. Spends A LOT of time with his patients. So this means there could be a long long wait past your appt time to see the DOC. However, when he gets to your, he would do the same and spend all the time you need going over results and any questions. in my opinion, it's worth the wait. I have NEVER seen a doctor like this but i mean this in a good way. I've seen other docs for years with no clear solutions to my problems. HE is VERY Thorough. He has solved mine.
Houston, TX |
No one deserves having to wait 2-3 hours every time they have an "appointment." That's what an appointment is - a scheduled time to see the dr. My daughter is seeing him right now, after 3 hours of waiting to find out if she has cancer or not. That IS simply WRONG!
Colorado Springs, CO |
First visit--solid. Second visit--deplorable. Was called to delay my appointment by 2 hours, 2 minutes before my appointment time. I was already there. When I returned, I waited for over an hour. To add insult to injury, the receptionist was rude and accusatory over the phone. Poor service and disrespect of others time.
Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr. Gold definitely is not your "typical" doctor. His eccentricities, strange schedule, and casual demeanor were initially off-putting, but after he spent nearly 3 hours helping me get to the bottom of my scary health concerns, he won me over. He's not an easy doctor to see, but he is TERRIFIC at what he does and is extraordinarily intelligent, so I whole-heartedly recommend him.
I waited for nearly 4 hours past my scheduled appointment time for Dr. Gold. Once I finally got into the exam room, he made me very uncomfortable and made very inappropriate statements regarding my medical history and family. I will never recommend Dr. Gold to anyone.
Monument, CO |
Dr. Gold is the best doc I've ever had. I never felt hurried through an office visit. I felt that my health and well-being was very important to him.
Have you seen Dr. Larry Gold, MD?
Are you Dr. Gold?

See our Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism Specialists at St. Mary - Corwin Medical Center

Visit Dr. Gold