Dr. Larry Gaston, MD

Dr. Larry Gaston, MD

Dermatology  |
Dr. Larry Gaston, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Baltimore, MD. He is 66 years old and has been practicing for 40 years.

2300 Garrison Blvd Ste 260

Baltimore, MD 21216

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Gaston

See how frequently Dr. Gaston performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
Skin Infections
Psoriasis

Dr. Gaston's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology
  • Procedural Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Cellulitis
  • Jock Itch
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lichen Planus
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis

• Skin Biopsy
  • Skin Screenings
  • Skin Tag Removal
  • Wart Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• UNIV OF IL COLL OF MED
    Medical School | Graduated 1977

Dr. Gaston has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gaston does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gaston and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gaston's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gaston to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Gaston's Performance
in Catonsville, MD |
He is the Best dermatologist in the DMV area! Recently I had a skin issue and had to see a few specialist about it.. Unfortunately with no positive results and my problem persisted for over a month. My sister recommended seeing Dr. Gaston. He was able to determine what my problem was and after only a couple of days my symptoms lightened. I was amazed by Dr. Gaston's wonderful personality, incredible knowledge and passion to help others. I would recommend him wholeheartedly to everyone.
Towson, MD |
there's a long wait but he personally is amazing
in Baltimore,MD |
I am totally shocked this office is still opened. I went on April 6th and still fighting for them to Complete proper paperwork for my Insurance to pay for medicine. Insurance requested clinical notes within 7 days they couldn't even do that! They called & canceled the script! The office was dirty, the staff was unprofessional, the doctor was with me for 5 mins, and they never cleaned the room when they lady before me left. Never again! DO NOT GO THERE EVER
in Baltimore, MD |
Dr. Gaston is a great dermatologist he's really busy because so many people are referred to him I see but he diagnosed my issues right away surprising the first doctor at another clinic wanted to immediately re schedule me after looking at my problem.
Baltimore, MD |
This was one of the worst experiences I have ever had. The office is dirty and the staff is so unprofessional, no one wants to do their job. I had to keep calling just for a PA to be done and it took almost 2 weeks just for them to put one in. I would not recommend Dr. Gaston to anyone or returning myself.
I saw Dr Gaston when there was a boil epidemic. There was a terrible out break going around over 16 years ago. Dr Gaston treatment was excellent. I'm so glad he is still in practice. I'm glad I found him now I will take my grandchildren to him.
in Baltimore, MD |
Excellent Dr. Walk-in. Hrs. Need to fix office. Staff is wonderful. Long wait.
in Baltimore maryland |
Dr. Gaston is the best dermatologist.He's knowledgeable,professional,patient& not rigid-he listens to concerns & ideas.he does not do follow-up appts if not needed.i have no complaints.i'd highly reccomend him to family & friends.
in Bel Air, MD |
My daughter has had on going skin issues to her face, have been to numerous doctors and Dr. Gaston was the only doctor to correctly diagnose her. I am so grateful to him and so is she. Thanks, Sandra A.
in Baltimore, MD |
Not happy with this dermatologist office. I was referred to Dr Gaston by a friend so i decided to make an appt for a few things. When i got there, the environment is extremely run down and looks like it hasn't been painted or had new equipment in 30 years or more. I am not necessarily judging the service off of this, but i do feel like an establishment should be well kept and presentable. This didn't seem like a derm office, more like a free clinic from the 1970's. The wait was pretty long and w
in Baltimore, MD |
I would not recommend this Doctor to anyone. I went to see him about a skin disease that I had. He stated that he did not know what the problem was. I ask him would he do a skin test and he stated it was no need. He spent about 10 minutes with me and said come to him if I have any more problems. Why, you did have not diagnose for what I had. I went to another Dermatologist and she knew diagnose it right away. It was nummular eczema. He is (JUST A QUACK).
Have you seen Dr. Larry Gaston, MD?
Are you Dr. Gaston?