Dr. Larry Gaston, MD

Dermatology | Male

Larry Gaston 2300 Garrison Blvd Ste 260 Baltimore, MD 21216 Get Directions
Dr. Larry Gaston, MD
Dr. Larry Gaston, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Baltimore, MD. He is 66 years old and has been practicing for 40 years.

Dr. Gaston's Experience

See how Dr. Gaston's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Gaston

Dr. Gaston accepts 4 insurance carriers

Dr. Gaston is now accepting new patients

Dr. Gaston's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gaston to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Gaston's Performance
in Catonsville, MD |
He is the Best dermatologist in the DMV area! Recently I had a skin issue and had to see a few specialist about it.. Unfortunately with no positive results and my problem persisted for over a month. My sister recommended seeing Dr. Gaston. He was able to determine what my problem was and after only a couple of days my symptoms lightened. I was amazed by Dr. Gaston's wonderful personality, incredible knowledge and passion to help others. I would recommend him wholeheartedly to everyone.
Towson, MD |
there's a long wait but he personally is amazing
in Baltimore,MD |
I am totally shocked this office is still opened. I went on April 6th and still fighting for them to Complete proper paperwork for my Insurance to pay for medicine. Insurance requested clinical notes within 7 days they couldn't even do that! They called & canceled the script! The office was dirty, the staff was unprofessional, the doctor was with me for 5 mins, and they never cleaned the room when they lady before me left. Never again! DO NOT GO THERE EVER
in Baltimore, MD |
Dr. Gaston is a great dermatologist he's really busy because so many people are referred to him I see but he diagnosed my issues right away surprising the first doctor at another clinic wanted to immediately re schedule me after looking at my problem.
Baltimore, MD |
This was one of the worst experiences I have ever had. The office is dirty and the staff is so unprofessional, no one wants to do their job. I had to keep calling just for a PA to be done and it took almost 2 weeks just for them to put one in. I would not recommend Dr. Gaston to anyone or returning myself.
I saw Dr Gaston when there was a boil epidemic. There was a terrible out break going around over 16 years ago. Dr Gaston treatment was excellent. I'm so glad he is still in practice. I'm glad I found him now I will take my grandchildren to him.
in Baltimore, MD |
Excellent Dr. Walk-in. Hrs. Need to fix office. Staff is wonderful. Long wait.
in Baltimore maryland |
Dr. Gaston is the best dermatologist.He's knowledgeable,professional,patient& not rigid-he listens to concerns & ideas.he does not do follow-up appts if not needed.i have no complaints.i'd highly reccomend him to family & friends.
in Bel Air, MD |
My daughter has had on going skin issues to her face, have been to numerous doctors and Dr. Gaston was the only doctor to correctly diagnose her. I am so grateful to him and so is she. Thanks, Sandra A.
in Baltimore, MD |
Not happy with this dermatologist office. I was referred to Dr Gaston by a friend so i decided to make an appt for a few things. When i got there, the environment is extremely run down and looks like it hasn't been painted or had new equipment in 30 years or more. I am not necessarily judging the service off of this, but i do feel like an establishment should be well kept and presentable. This didn't seem like a derm office, more like a free clinic from the 1970's. The wait was pretty long and w
in Baltimore, MD |
I would not recommend this Doctor to anyone. I went to see him about a skin disease that I had. He stated that he did not know what the problem was. I ask him would he do a skin test and he stated it was no need. He spent about 10 minutes with me and said come to him if I have any more problems. Why, you did have not diagnose for what I had. I went to another Dermatologist and she knew diagnose it right away. It was nummular eczema. He is (JUST A QUACK).
Have you seen Dr. Larry Gaston, MD?
Are you Dr. Gaston?

Compare Dr. Gaston

Dr. Gaston's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  Board certified in Dermatology
  •  Malpractice claims in Maryland not available

Dr. Gaston has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

Why It Matters: Dr. Gaston's Board Certifications

• Dermatology

• Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Cellulitis
  • Jock Itch
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis
  • Varicose Veins
  • Warts

UNIV OF IL COLL OF MED

Graduated in 1977

Dr. Gaston does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gaston and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology