Dr. Larry Fishman, MD

Dr. Larry Fishman, MD

Neurosurgery  ·

Dr. Larry Fishman, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Brandon, FL and has been practicing for 39 years. He specializes in neurosurgery.Read his story

Florida Surgery Consultants

• CareOregon
  • CareSource
  • CHAMPVA
  • Community Health Choice
  • Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
  • EmblemHealth

Learn about Dr. Fishman

See how frequently Dr. Fishman performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Spine Fractures, Traumatic
Lumbar Spine Fracture
Thoracic Spine Fracture

Dr. Fishman's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Fishman's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Fishman "Dr. Larry Fishman is a Board Certified Neurosurgeon on staff at South Bay Hospital who specializes in minimally invasive spine surgery."

This content was provided by Dr. Fishman "The goal of this practice is to provide the highest quality and compassionate care to our patients with brain and spinal conditions. Our philosophy is to put the patient first. My staff and I are dedicated to providing personalized care, catering to individual patients' needs. We try to combine the best of the old and the new- a friendly, warm office setting, while also offering state-of-the-art, cutting edge neurosurgical procedures. Dr. Fishman is a board certified, Mayo Clinic trained neurosurgeon. This practice specialized in minimally invasive surgery, including "band-aid" carpal tunnel, spinal and cranial procedures. All of our patients are evaluated and examined by Dr. Fishman exclusively, as he takes pride in his availability and personalized patient care. In summary, we strive to make your visit with us as pleasant and efficient as we possibly can, by providing you, our patients, with the highest quality medical care and staff available."

• Neurosurgery

Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Mayo Clinic-Rochester
  • Medical College of Pennsylvania
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Fishman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Fishman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fishman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Fishman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Fishman

4.1

Dr. Fishman?
Dr. Fishman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Larry Fishman, MD
RecentHighestLowest
I had my first carpal tunnel syndrome surgery in 2014 by Dr. Fishman. That surgery was perfect he was professional and carring. Now even though it's been almost 5 years and the same wrist is acting like it did prior I am very confident it will also be handled quick and mostly pain free. (No surgery...Read More
Michelle in FL – Sep 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Fishman, MD?
I feel much better than expected. No pain! Everyone at Dr. Fishman's was so helpful.
Aug 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Fishman, MD?
Dr. Fishman was a second opinion and we are so glad we did. He was very straight forward with regards to my surgery. (I had the same surgery 6 months prior with another physician) My husband and I felt immediate confidence in Dr. Fishman. I feel we made the best choice in choosing him.
Melissa in Tampa – Aug 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Fishman, MD?
Having this doctor do my neck fusion has left me disabled. He did everything he could to release me from his care without any compassion at all. Would never recommend him to anyone!
Jan 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Fishman, MD?
Back surgery. He was easy to understand, listened to my concerns, answered my questions, and did an excellent job.
Apr 07, 2016
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Fishman?