Dr. Larry Evans, MD

Dr. Larry Evans, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Larry Evans, MD, Portsmouth, RI, Dermatology

Specializes in Dermatology • Male • Age 53

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Evans

Dr. Larry Evans, MD
Are you Dr. Evans?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.3
  • 17 responses
  • 6 reviews
1 5 17

4.3 out of 5

More Details

- in Newport, RI |

Dr. Evans gave me a number of options and we discussed what treatment would be best for me. I appreciated the time he spent with me and the clear explanation of the different medications.

- in Bristol, RI |

I have been a patient of Dr. Evans as long as his practice has been in Portsmouth. I find him extremely thorough, professional, caring, knowledgeable. His office staff are courteous and friendly. I've never had to wait more than 5 minutes for my appointment. I have a great deal of respect for Dr. Evans and his top notch staff and would and have highly recommend them.

- in Bristol RI |

Dr Evans takes the time to listen to his patients. You will come out of your appointment with peace of mind as he is very thorough. He is kind, caring and friendly. My husband and I both go to him. If you want the very best .. Make an appointment with Dr Evans!! He is a 10 star physician !!

- in Coventry, RI |

I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Evans to anyone needing treatment. I have been seeing Dr. Evans for years for basil cell skin cancer. He has been very professional in all treatments from surgery to freezing areas to explanations. I just had my whole body scan. He is thorough and explains everything as we go along. His nurse and staff have been excellent from appointments to helping with referrals. I have no problems and have full trust and faith in him.

-Newport, RI |

Doctor Evans is extremely thorough. I appreciate that there is always a female assistant present, so that all areas of me are covered during my body scan without embarrassment or awkwardness. We have amassed photographs that are used for mole comparisons, something my previous dermatologists did not do, and this has helped identify new issues that were addressed in a timely manner. He has a very professional demeanor and I am glad to be one of his patients.

1 out of 5
- in Portsmouth ri |

Hi was denied my 2 minute apt to check 1 lousy mole because I was 5 minutes late. There was no one there. No one in waiting room. And 5 admins sitting on their butts. They were very unprofessional. Horrible experience.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Dermatology
Dr. Dana P. Hall, MD
13.54 miles away
Dr. Deborah Schappell, MD
14.03 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.