Dr. Larry V. Crisco, MD

Dr. Larry V. Crisco, MD

Cardiology | Male | 52 years old

Every patient is different, and every patient's problems are different. Harmonizing the patient's own philosophy on managing their health, with an enlightened understanding of their medical conditions and their options for treatment provides the best course of care for this Physician.Read more

First Coast Heart & Vascular Center
3901 University Blvd S Ste 221
Jacksonville, FL 32216 Get Directions

Dr. Crisco's Experience

See how Dr. Crisco's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Crisco

Dr. Crisco accepts 21 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 5 hospitals where Dr. Crisco has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Crisco
Dr. Crisco's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (27)
in Glen Saint Mary, FL |
First visit was to establish cardiovascular doctor in NE Florida, then for elevated BP. Doctor did not request past cardiology records, was not interested in history of heart or cardiovascular events. Still had not requested records and scans, and no suggestion regarding the BP. He listened to my heart and read EKG, and said I did not have a heart problem. I was concerned about vascular issues,, and he said he was a heart doctor.
in GREEN COVE SPRINGS |
EVERYTHING WAS GREAT FROM START TO FINISH. I COULD NOT HAVE SAKED FOR BETTER.
Knowledge of handling emergency quick AND THROUGH
in St. Johns, Florida |
Dr. Crisco is the best Vascular Dr. I have ever had. I have had four others and I will never leave him. I have told all of my frinds that need his services.
in Jacksonville, FL |
FROM THE FIRST TIME I MET DR CRISCO I FELT LIKE WE WERE FRIENDS AND THAT HE GENUALLY CARED ABOUT ME! AFTER OUR FIRST VISIT AND OUR DISCUSSION ABOUT THE PROCEDURE I FELT VERY CONFIDENT THAT HE AND BY HIS RECOMMENDATION, HIS TEAM OF DOCTORS WOULD DO EVERYTHING THEY COULD TO HELP ME. I FEEL SO BLESSED TO HAVE BEEN UNDER HIS CARE AND WOULD RECOMMEND TO ANYONE THAT NEEDS A VERY COMPETENT AND CARING DOCTOR.
in Nassau, NP |
Today September 19th 2016 makes three years since I had heart surgery at St. Vincent’s Medical, (Riverside) thanks to Dr. Crisco and Dr. Ashchi from the First Coast Heart and Vascular Center who guider and made me comfortable through this process. I am doing well and back home in my country (Bahamas) I would also like to say thanks to all and to thank Dr. Crisco for the excellent Dr. to patient communication. Also thank-you to Dr. Moskowitz my surgeon
in Green Cove springs fl |
He brought me back when I coded during a heart cath
in Jacksonville, FL |
Dr. Crisco is awesome! He explains everything to you in a manner that you can understand and takes the time to answer any questions you may have.
in Jacksonville, FL |
Very personable and reviewed all meds to fit my situation . Took time with me . I like your reminders however , I don't do PORTALS . Thanks for your last note reminder . You just make sure that Dr. Crisco is well and there .
in New York, NY |
If he would have took the proper time with my dad in the er room and did some stints(that my father, Dennis Simpson, had approved prior to the procedure) he might still be alive today. But his appointment with the tennis or racquetball court was more important than saving a life. Just the smallest amount of blood flow could have given him a chance. I do and will always tell everyone to not use your practice. Dr. Aschi is no longer there with your practice a And I wonder why?
in Brunswick, GA |
My mother (97) was referred by her doctor, Dr Peter Saliba, to Dr Crisco after Dr Saliba examined my mother's legs and knew she needed to see a vascular Doctor. Dr Saliba's office called and explained the situation and we were told to come right over and they could see her. We were taken care of completely that day, including all ultra sound tests and a diagnosis of a blood clot. Dr Crisco explained her condition, what steps needed to be taken, gave me options, and advice. Very professional.
in Jacksonville |
I first met Dr.Cisco when he substituted for another surgeon that was called away on an emergency.He came up from Central Fl to Jacksonville to perform my surgery. The second time he perform my surgery he asked and answered any and all of my questions. He even spent time telling my husband exactly what was done and how the procedure went. I was quite pleased and so was my husband. I would recommend him to my family and friends.
in Jacksonville, FL |
Dr. Crisco is kind , caring and shoots from the hip . He has great bedside manners. My family likes him so much that they and my ex are making appointments to see him.
in Jacksonville, FL |
an individual I would highly recommend. glad he was on call the morning of my event.
in Palm Coast, FL |
Dr. Crisco is caring and compassionate. He spent as much time as I needed to understand the procedure he was going to perform and after the procedure he spent equally as much time explaining what I needed done to live a longer life.
in Jacksonville, FL |
If you have a major cardiac crisis, Dr. Crisco is THE physician to go to, he saved my life in the ER and he makes it clear that he really cares about his patients. His matter of fact follow up recommendations are understandable and to the point, and anyone in his care will know they are in good hands.
in St Augustine, FL |
MY HUSBAND HAD 2 CARDIAC CATHERIZATIONS DONE BY DR. CRISCO. HE WAS PROFESSIONAL, COMPASSIONATE, AND EXPLAINED EVERYTHING TO US IN A WAY THAT WE UNDERSTOOD. HE EVEN TOOK THE TIME TO REVIEW THE FILMS WITH ME, AND I KNOW HE HAD OTHER PATIENTS WAITING. I CAN NOT SAY ENOUGH ABOUT HOW WONDERFUL HE IS. MY HUSBAND IS HAVING SURGERY NEXT WEEK AND DR. CRISCO IS DOING THE PROCEDURE. I HAVE COMPLETE FAITH IN HIM.
in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL |
Spends time with you, explains everything thoroughly. My procedure went smooth, just as Dr. Crisco described.
in Jacksonville, FL |
Dr Crisco saved a family members life recently and he kept us informed and truly cared for all of us. Our whole family sees this practice and we are very happy with them as they work together to meet each individual's needs. Dr Crisco is straight forward and attentive.
in Alpharetta, GA |
He's outstanding
Have you seen Dr. Larry V. Crisco, MD?
Are you Dr. Crisco?

Dr. Crisco's Care Philosophy

Dr. Crisco's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Cardiology
  •  Board certified in Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Interventional Cardiology

Dr. Crisco has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Crisco's Board Certifications

• Cardiomyopathy, Hypertrophic
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Carotid Artery Stenosis
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
  • Claudication
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Congenital Heart Disease
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Artery Aneurysm
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Coronary Artery Dissection
  • Dyslipidemia
  • Endocarditis
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease
  • Ischemia
  • Mitral Valve Disease
  • Mitral Valve Regurgitation
  • Mitral Valve Stenosis
  • Patent Foramen Ovale (PFO)
  • Pericardial Disease
  • Peripheral Artery Disease
  • Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
  • Pulmonary Edema
  • Pulmonary Hypertension
  • Pulmonary Valve Disease
  • Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
  • Renal Artery Stenosis (RAS)
  • Secondary Hypertension

Emory University Hospital

Completed in 2000

Wake Forest University

Graduated in 1986

Dr. Crisco does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Crisco and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cardiology
  • Interventional Cardiology

• Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Repair
  • Angioplasty
  • Angioplasty With Stent Placement
  • Atherectomy
  • Balloon Angioplasty
  • CT Coronary Angiogram
  • Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
  • Cardiac Imaging
  • Cardiac MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) of Heart or Chest
  • Cardiac Myocardial Perfusion Imaging
  • Cardiovascular Stress Test
  • Cardioversion, Elective
  • Carotid Artery Stent Placement
  • Carotid Ultrasound
  • Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs)
  • Coronary Angiogram
  • Stenting
  • Thoracentesis
  • Thrombolysis
  • Tilt Testing or Cardiac Event Monitors
  • Valve Repair or Replacement (Aortic, Mitral, Tricuspid, and Pulmonary)
  • Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography