Dr. Larry Bishop, MD

Dr. Larry Bishop, MD

Dermatology  ·
Dr. Larry Bishop, MD is a dermatologist in Melbourne, FL and has been practicing for 25 years. He graduated from Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine in 1985 and specializes in dermatology.

7125 Murrell Rd Ste F

Melbourne, FL 32940

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Bishop

See how frequently Dr. Bishop performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dermatitis
Warts
Skin Infections

Dr. Bishop's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

• Hospital Of The University Penn
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1986
  • Wilford Hall Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1993

Dr. Bishop has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bishop does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bishop and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bishop's Reviews

3.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bishop to family and friends

Dr. Bishop's Performance

GOOD

Never got to see doctor, only a PA. She wanted to do surgery on a suspicious mole, so I went to get a second opinion at a real doctor. When I told him what the PA said, he said no surgery was required and the mole was normal. I will never go back!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Both Doctor Bishop and his PAs are overly arrogant. It got to the point where they were overly aggressive in ordering what turned out to mostly benign biopsies... Obviously increasing their income but doing little good for me. They have little or no respect for the opinions of their patients.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Waited one hour to see an NP. Not a Dr. Very inconsiderate of my time. I would have left but had already paid my co-pay. Didn't apologize for the wait or my inconvenience. I mentioned that I had being waiting an hour to the person who put me in the room. The response, "sorry were running a...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
After several other opinions and ultimate frustration, I made an appointment with Dr. Bishop regarding my skin cancer. He took a generous amount of time to discuss my case with me and review all of my options as well as inquire as to the details of my journey over several months that led me to...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I moved to the area a couple of years ago and brought notes from my old Derm. I saw a Physicians Asst who discont some Rx creams I was using, did not look at the notes and I had to discontinue the new Rx after a week for problems it caused. Next year I asked for someone else and got a Nurse Pract...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option6thumbs down icon option2