Dr. Larry Baros, MD

Dr. Larry Baros, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Baros & Baros Family Practice 19276 Stone Oak Pkwy Ste 102 San Antonio, TX 78258 Get Directions

Dr. Larry Baros, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in San Antonio, TX. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 34 years.

Dr. Baros' Experience

See how Dr. Baros' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Baros

Dr. Baros accepts 13 insurance carriers

Dr. Baros' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Baros to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Baros' Performance
in San Antonio, TX |
I have been a patient of Dr. Larry for 24 years now. Without exception, he listens to me, spends as much time as needed, asks questions and is empithetic. My wife also sees him and feels the same. Dr. Larry also doesn't hesitate to refer me out when needed. Office staff are always pleasant and helpful.
in san antonio,TX |
Good
in San Antonio, TX |
Overall I was pleased with the service. Until I had to have FMLA documents signed. It was a nightmare. My job required it signed by the end of the week. They said it could take 2-3 weeks. My work place also required an additional document signed. Due to my circumstances it mainly stated that the third party company never received the information. It also said I needed it to keep my job. Guess what? He didn't sign it. I lost my job, health insurance, and now am in debt. Thanks a lot Baros.
in San Antonio, TX |
This office is a complete joke. I made a new patient visit over a month in advance. By the time the appointment came around I had forgotten about it. I called to try and re-schedule but the secretery told me that they will NOT reschedule me because I was a no call/no show. So they will NEVER re-schedule me? I have NEVER heard of such a thing, what a joke. Also they DO NOT call to give appointment reminders??? I have also NEVER heard of that. Completely incompetent staff here.
in TX |
Great doctor, just wish it was easier and faster to get in to see him. Usually can get a same week appointment but same day is rare. I have been using Dr Larry for nearly 20 years now. He is always thorough in asking questions, listening and explaining.
Have you seen Dr. Larry Baros, MD?
Are you Dr. Baros?

Compare Dr. Baros

Dr. Baros' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

Dr. Baros does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Baros and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1983

Austin Med Educ Program Seton Hlt

Dr. Baros does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Baros and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Baros does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Baros and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.