Dr. Larisse Lee, MD

Phlebology •  Female • Age 48

Dr. Larisse Lee, MD is a phlebologist in Sherman Oaks, CA and has been practicing for 14 years. She specializes in phlebology.

L.A. Vein Center

L.A. Vein Center4955 Van Nuys Blvd Sherman Oaks, CA 91403

Dr. Lee's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lee

Dr. Lee?
Dr. Lee's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Larisse Lee, MD
Love this facility. Very nice office and they treat their patients great. I love the outcome of how my legs look. I highly recommend this place.
L. R. – May 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larisse Lee, MD?
Dr, Lee is intelligent, experienced, skillful, professional, caring, and an expert who gives hope. She is personable and flexible to meet individual needs.
Karen A. – Apr 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larisse Lee, MD?
Dr. Lee listened well and was very caring. The skin condition on my lower leg seems to be getting better which I really appreciate since I thought I might have skin conditions on my legs forever. My experience was very positive and Dr. Lee and her staff are all very friendly and did a great job of helping me relax during my procedures which were very quick and easy.
C. U. – Apr 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larisse Lee, MD?
I am extremely happy with the overall experience I have had with Dr Lee and her staff, a very professional service. From the communication with insurance company to the multiple procedures, everything and everyone was completely faultless. The procedures were quick, painless and recovery has been very easy. The care and follow from Dr Lee and her staff have exceeded all my expectations.
Jessica L. – Mar 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larisse Lee, MD?
I was treated with great care. The ablation process was quick and successful. There was so little discomfort, I was amazed!
W. L. – Mar 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larisse Lee, MD?
I had a very positive experience with amazing results with all the vein procedures. If I hadn't been referred to Dr Lee and her staff I still my have never been able to have pretty legs again Thank you to all your Staff Dr Lee from the bottom of my heart!!!
Renee H. – Feb 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larisse Lee, MD?
Easier than I had expected. Everyone in the office is kind and patient. It’s as though they are a big family. My procedure required multiple visits never once was someone unhappy. The office is immaculate too!
Jaqueline R. – Feb 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larisse Lee, MD?
I was referred to LA Vein Center by my dermatologist. I had spider veins all over my upper thighs and ankles and was starting to get some vericose veins. I had a great experience at this clinic. Removing these types of veins is a process that entails multiple visits, so I was at the clinic frequently. The staff is very friendly and the office is very well run. It was never hard to get an appointment and appointments ALWAYS ran on time, they were never late once! And best of all, I had great results - my spider and vericose veins are almost all gone!
Amy K. – Feb 14, 2020
Pleasant experience.
Joe L. – Jan 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larisse Lee, MD?
By far the BEST experience I've had in a doctor's office. From the moment you arrive, they make you feel at home! I've never seen anything less than a smile on EVERYONE'S face. Dr. Lee and her team in the operating room are absolutely AMAZING! Not only are they extremely thorough in explaining everything and answering questions; they also go above and beyond to make the experience comfortable and rather fun for you! I just wish this was a one stop shop. This way I could all of my medical needs taken care of by this AWESOME team!! Thank you all so much!!
Nicholas C. – Jan 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larisse Lee, MD?
Dr. Lee and her entire team (and I saw a lot of them) could not have been more pleasant and professional to work with from the front office staff to the medical staff. They made every aspect of a potentially uncomfortable procedure, comfortable. There are no doubt of lot of competent doctors in the area, but probably not many with the staff that Dr. Lee has assembled. I'm not giving them 5 stars, they earned all 5 stars.
Loren W. – Dec 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larisse Lee, MD?
My experience with Dr. Lee and her staff has been wonderful. From the girls at the front desk to the girls and guys in back. Everyone is friendly, helpful, courteous and all with a smile. I've been in 4 times and every time my appointments were on time. Dr. Lee twice did vein surgery and both times she took the time to interact and explain exactly what she was doing. I wish all doctors offices ran as efficiently and as caring as Dr. Lee's.
D. B. – Dec 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larisse Lee, MD?
Dr Lee and her staff have been wonderfully attentive and understanding regarding my needs, concerns, and hopes. The procedure was clearly laid out and any questions I had were explained. I'm very happy with the immediate end result and look forward to even clearer results in the coming weeks. Thank you Dr Lee. You and your staff all deserve five stars!
S. A. – Dec 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larisse Lee, MD?
My now 70 year old mother has struggled with pain and swelling in both of her legs for as long as I could remember. Her leg problems started after pregnancies with my brother and I back in Russia. She even had her varicose veins removed back in Russia in the late 80's. She was referred to Dr. Larisse Lee by one of her friends. The moment we walked in for the initial appointment, everyone was very friendly and professional. After the examination doctor explained my mothers issues and recommended Ablation & Phlebectomy procedures, she was confident that these procedures would help with both pain and swelling as well as improve the look of her legs. We made 6-8 visits alternating legs and procedures. Every time was like the first time, everyone was just as friendly and professional. Fast forward to almost a year later, my mother doesn't have leg pain and the swelling has gone down drastically if not completely. Thank you Dr. Larisse Lee and everyone at L.A. Vein Center!!!
Olga A. – Nov 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larisse Lee, MD?
THANK YOU DR. LEE. Dr. Lee and her team are wonderful. Everyone is professional and caring. I have lived without sleep and in pain for two years not knowing my pain was from the bad veins in my legs. Everyone on the team listened to me. My appointments were on time and the staff very personable. I was diagnosed for the first time. Finally I would be pain free and sleep again. I am having my third appointment Monday and can't wait. The results have been amazing. My legs LOVE me again.
Shelly G. – Oct 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larisse Lee, MD?
This is overall the most rewarding experiencefor this grandma!!! Thank you so much Dr Lee ... Sincerley,, Janet Fadale PS I highly recommend Dr Lee She is the beest
Janet F. – Sep 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larisse Lee, MD?
Everything was very organized and professional from start to finish. It made the whole process easy to deal with which is really nice when you go to a medical office. The entire staff was very pleasant and made the procedure comfortable for me.
Lynne W. – Aug 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larisse Lee, MD?
the experience was relaxing and not that uncomfortable
R. S. – Aug 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larisse Lee, MD?
My veins were in bad condition when I came in to L.A Vein Center , but I got in good hands . Dr. Larisse Le was very tentative and professional ,she has done her job great and now my lags are looking perfect and clear. I also would like to say thank you to whole team. Everybody was very friendly to me , they tried to make me comfortable during surgery and after that. Thank a lot again , I will recommend this medical office to all my friends.
Larisa R. – Aug 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larisse Lee, MD?
Dr. Lee is an amazing doctor and her staff is very warm, professional and welcoming. I had 4 procedures on my legs and the whole time I was treated very courteously and professionally. I highly recommend seeing Dr. Lee and coming to this office.
E. M. – Jul 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larisse Lee, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Lee?

Dr. Lee accepts

Dr. Lee accepts the following insurance:

AARP
Health Net of California
Medicare
Molina Healthcare
WellPoint

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Lee treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Lee's conditions and procedures:

• Carotid Artery Disease
  • Chronic Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Liposuction
  • Peripheral Arterial Disease of Extremities
  • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
  • Phlebitis and Thrombophlebitis
  • Radiofrequency Ablation
  • Thrombosis
  • Varicose Vein Surgery
  • Varicose Veins
  • Venous Insufficiency

Dr. Larisse Lee earned her Bachelor of Science degree in mechanical engineering from Stanford University, and her medical degree from the Stanford University School of Medicine, both in Palo Alto, California. She continued her training with a general...

• Phlebology

Stanford University

• Tagalog
  • Arabic
  • Armenian

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Lee treats patients.

Los Robles Health System - Los Robles Regional Medical Center

Thousand Oaks, CA

71% Patient experience rating, 2% higher than the national average

Providence Holy Cross Medical Center

Mission Hills, CA

74% Patient experience rating, 5% higher than the national average

• America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2020, 2019, 2018)
  • America's 50 Best Hospitals Award™ (2020)
  • America's 100 Best Hospitals Award™ (2019, 2018)

Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center

Burbank, CA

74% Patient experience rating, 5% higher than the national average

• America's 100 Best Hospitals Award™ (2020, 2019)
  • America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2020, 2019, 2018)
  • Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)

Sherman Oaks Hospital

Sherman Oaks, CA

61% Patient experience rating, 8% lower than the national average

• Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)