Dr. Larisse Lee, MD

Dr. Larisse Lee, MD

Phlebology  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Larisse Lee, MD is a phlebologist in Sherman Oaks, CA and has been practicing for 11 years. She specializes in phlebology, vascular surgery, and more.Read her story

L.A. Vein Center

• Elderplan
  • Health Net of California
  • Medicare
  • WellPoint

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Lee treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Lee's conditions and procedures:

• Arterial Doppler Ultrasound
  • Belotero® Injection
  • Botox® Injection
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Chronic Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Cold Laser Therapy
  • Cosmetic Botox® Injection
  • Cosmetic Xeomin® Injection
  • Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Injection Sclerotherapy
  • Juvéderm® Injection
  • Peripheral Arterial Disease of Extremities
  • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
  • Phlebectomy
  • Phlebitis and Thrombophlebitis
  • Radiesse® Injections
  • Radiofrequency Ablation
  • Smartlipo Triplex® Laser Liposuction
  • Thrombosis
  • Varicose Veins
  • Venous Insufficiency

Harvard and Stanford trained board certified surgeon, Dr. Larisse K. Lee, focuses on the most up to date techniques for the treatment of spider veins, varicose veins, leg swelling, and venous leg ulcers. She also specializes in Tumescent Liposuction,...

• Phlebology

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lee

Dr. Lee?
Dr. Lee's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Larisse Lee, MD
Thanks to Dr. Lee and her staff I can know go through a full day without feeling any pain on my legs by the end of a long day! She makes you feel so comfortable through out the whole journey. I can say I trust her enough to bring my whole family that deals with the same issue that I had.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larisse Lee, MD?
Dr lee is very experienced, gentle and patient physician. She did a excellent job treating my veins. I am very happy I chose this vein center. Dr lee and her staff made me feel very safe and comfortable. My legs feel great!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larisse Lee, MD?
I was probably 20 years overdue before I went to see Dr. Lee. My vanity was long gone and I hid behind my age with a big "that is was legs should look like at my age", and then one day it wasn't ok anymore. The pain at night, the itching and discoloration and hearing other people comment on my legs got me into her office. I had done a search with my insurance company and then went online to read the reviews of Dr. Lee's office. Besides her incredible skill, the reviews...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larisse Lee, MD?
I would refer Dr Lee and her office to anyone requiring this type of surgery. I had a great experience, the best you can get!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larisse Lee, MD?
Everything went very well so far, I have one more treatment, I am glad that I did the whole procedure. Thank you very much.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larisse Lee, MD?
I had a great experience here. The staff are so helpful and understanding. My legs not only feel better but they look soooo much better!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larisse Lee, MD?
I had foot numbness and have had history of venous reflux. Dr. Lee remediated my numbness in my foot by correcting my poor blood flow. I'm very grateful and happy with my results. I work in healthcare, on my feet all day. The pain was difficult to tolerate at times. I feel so much better!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larisse Lee, MD?
After reading about Dr. Lee's reviews online, I decided to come have my veins looked at. I have suffered from pain and ugly veins for nearly a decade. Dr. Lee was great at explaining the causes of my veins, and offered several solutions. The office staff was incredible, and made me feel very comfortable through the whole process. I highly recommend this office to anyone wanting to get their veins fixed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larisse Lee, MD?
My entire experience has been amazing. My leg looks and feels so much better. Dr. Lee and her entire staff have been amazing, just the right balance of professional and friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larisse Lee, MD?
Amazing people people, amazing procedures, and bed side manner rocks. The procedures weren't nearly as bad as i anticipated. I've never waited for an appointment, the staff and Dr.Lee are always on time. Everyone is knowledgeable, friendly, and uber accommodating. I would recommend Dr. Lee to everyone I know! She is amazing. Also, Mary is perfection.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larisse Lee, MD?
La doctora Lee y sus ayudantes son muy amables. La doctora escucho con atencion mis molestias, despues de examinarme me diagnostico, y tomo su tiempo para explicar con claridad lo que me estaba causando dolor y molestia en las piernas. La doctora me explico lo que conlleva el tratamiento y el mismo dia hize mi cita. El tratamiento fue breve y mi recuperacion rapida, ese mismo dia senti alivio. Ya no siento dolor, gracias Dr. Lee.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larisse Lee, MD?
I was treated with sclerotherapy for my spider veins and it was an overall great experience. Ani was the first nurse I dealt with and she thoroughly explained the different options I had. Molly was great with the ultrasound. Next I met with Dr. Lee and she went over my ultrasound results and gave me options for treatment, explaining each and the pricing clearly. I opted for sclerotherapy, which was performed by Karla with Mary assisting. They were so great! The company ma...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larisse Lee, MD?
Dr Lee and her staff are all so sweet and patient. They spoke with me throughout each of my procedures and kept me relaxed. The procedure was painless and I returned to work right from the office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larisse Lee, MD?
I was worried about having my varicose veins taken care of. As a nurse, I'm picky about who I trust with my body. Dr Lee exceeded my expectations in every way. Her staff was kind and professional. I was most worried about pain during the procedure. I can honestly say that it was minimal- even less pain than having a cavity filled at the dentist. I highly recommend Dr Lee and will use her again in the future.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larisse Lee, MD?
After having gone to upwards of 8 or 9 different doctors, including a vascular surgeon, to help me with terrible varicose/spider veins, I finally found Dr. Lee. She is incredibly skilled, highly knowledge and takes a broad approach to treatment, with the intent of tackling the underlying problem(s), rather than just a quick fix. Her staff is extremely warm and caring and made me feel at ease during the many procedures I underwent. I only wish I had found Dr. Lee years ago.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larisse Lee, MD?
I have had problems with my veins for years. Dr. Lee is very knowledgeable and took her time with me. The procedure of closing my veins with a laser was fairly quick and painless. There were no stitches or large incisions. There was minimal downtime and no scarring. My follow up visits were also very easy and thorough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larisse Lee, MD?
Complete trust in Dr. Lee. Practically painless procedures. I was astounded at how little pain and recovery was involved. I am so happy with my results! Thank you Dr. Lee and staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larisse Lee, MD?
Dr. Lee is very thorough is all the processes. She explains what is to be done and it is done quickly and with very little pain, She is very personable and easy to communicate with. In addition to Dr. Lee the entire staff is friendly, competent and helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larisse Lee, MD?
Dr. Larisse Lee and her fabulous staff provided excellent medical and customer service from the onset. Dr. Lee ensured a comfortable environment backed up by solid medical expertise. Dr. Lee and staff took the time to listen and answer all my questions regarding the ablation procedure, which was fast with minimal discomfort (no stripping). Along with Dr. Lee, there were several staff present during the ablation procedures, and I received the star treatment. The BEST! THANK YOU!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larisse Lee, MD?
have trust and ask dont be afraid without asking you wont know that it is okay
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Lee?

L.A. Vein Center

Medicare HMO
Health Net of California
Medicare
WellPoint

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Lee treats patients.