Dr. Larisa Likver, MD

Pain Medicine ·  Female · Age 58

Dr. Likver

Larisa N. Likver

8419 Bay Pkwy Brooklyn, NY 11214

Dr. Larisa Likver, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Brooklyn, NY and has been practicing for 19 years. She graduated from Odessa Medical Institute in 1984 and specializes in pain medicine and physical medicine & rehabilitation.

Dr. Likver accepts

Dr. Likver accepts the following insurance:

1199SEIU

Back Pain

Dr. Likver treats Back Pain more than 99% of her peers

Dr. Likver treats this condition more than 99% of her peers

Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain

Dr. Likver treats Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain more than 98% of her peers

Dr. Likver treats this condition more than 98% of her peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Knee Pain

• Elbow Pain
  • Foot Pain
  • Hip Pain
  • Knee Pain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Musculoskeletal Disorders
  • Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Prolotherapy Injections
  • Ultrasound, Musculoskeletal
  • Upper Back Pain
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate
  • Wrist Pain

Dr. Larisa Likver is a board-certified physiatrist with over 20 years of medical experience, specifically pain management, both in New York City and internationally. She has been trained in Prolotherapy by the Hackett-Hemwall Foundation, the leading ...

• Pain Medicine

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Likver

Dr. Likver?
Dr. Likver's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Larisa Likver, MD
i definitely would recommend her to my friends. she is a "knower" and a "doer". by that i mean- she is willing to improve a person health. for example- recommending supplements and diets. not many doctors can do that or spend the time to learn. they are stuck. my thanks to her, i feel better and comfortable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larisa Likver, MD?
My Russian speaking grandma, who often has trouble finding a doctor to accommodate the language gap, has been a long-time patient of Dr.Likver for pain management and doesn't plan on changing doctors anytime soon. Consistently great patient experience!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larisa Likver, MD?
Dr. Likver has helped me tremendously with knee instability after spraining my knee last year. She is also very caring and compassionate and takes time to get to know you and your problems to try to find a customized solution for your issues. I'd strongly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larisa Likver, MD?
I am a physician who has had the great fortune of working alongside of Dr. Likver while on prolotherapy missions in Honduras and Mexico. Because of my growing interest in learning more about ultrasound guided joint, nerve, and soft tissue injections, and most especially because of Dr. Likver's expertise with ultrasound diagnostics, she graciously arranged for me to spend a week with her as she evaluated and treated patients in her offices in Brooklyn and Manhattan.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larisa Likver, MD?
I went to Dr Likver in so much pain with both knees that I could hardly walk without cringing. She took the time to explain to me what was happening with my body and the true root of the cause of the knee pain. I had done the ozone treatment before but without lasting results and Dr Likver treated me and I felt some relief within a few days. I have been seeing her for treatment every few weeks for a few months now and I am walking so much better and the pain has improved a lot
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larisa Likver, MD?
Great experience with a very knowledgeable doctor. Able to make an appointment the next day after work hours and didn't have to wait to be seen. Had her undivided attention for the duration of the visit. Discussed different treatments and was very accommodating to my needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larisa Likver, MD?
Dr Likver is smart, attentive and caring. She takes the time to sit down with you and try to get to the root of your problem - she doesn't rush you or act superior like some other doctors. High;y recommended!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larisa Likver, MD?
I would highly recommend dr. Likver. She is very thorough in her examination and takes lots of time to explain everything. She is informative, compassionate and very accommodating. I've been told I need a knee replacement but have decided to try prolo ozone therapy. At this time I haven't completed course of treatment but am much improved and given more time, I expect to be even better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larisa Likver, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Likver for weeks for ozone therapy for my foot and knee. It has been helping, and i really like Dr. Likver's explanations of questions I ask. She is very thorough and willing to spend time with you. She is also compassionate and caring. I would recommend her highly for pain management, and she will consult with you first to explain what is necessary.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larisa Likver, MD?
Dr. Larisa is an amazing physical medicine and rehabilitation doctor who has helped me to get rid of my chronic left shoulder blade and lower back pain only in 4 sessions! I have been to many good practitioners but her treatment to me was the best among all! Thank you Dr. Likver!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larisa Likver, MD?
As a Doctorally prepared college professor of nursing education, I carefully researched before choosing a physician to care for my knee and shoulder. My research showed that Dr. Likver is well trained, experienced and impressively credentialed. My personal experience with her has been no less stellar. I found her to be personable, extremely thorough and her treatment of my conditions to be effective. My painful knee and shoulder are greatly improved after just a few visits.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larisa Likver, MD?
Dr Likver is polite, professional, and very intuitive. My initial appointment with her ran 45 minutes as she took the time to really talk to me about my knee issues, by investigating my entire walk and posture. When I received treatment from her, it was thoughtful and she explained everything as she did it. When I had questions or problems, she immediately responded and talked me through it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larisa Likver, MD?
Dr. Likver is the best choice you can make when looking for a physiatrist in the area! She was very professional, attentive, and caring. I've been dealing with difficult neck and back pains that have been plaguing me for the longest time. Her unique ability to diagnose and more importantly qualified and expert approach in treatment had me back to moving pain free and enjoying the things I wasn?t able to participate in years. I highly recommend a visit to her office as her expertise is invaluable
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larisa Likver, MD?
I sit typing at a computer all day (about 9 hours a day, plus more on the couch in the evenings) and my lower back was not in a good place. I went to Dr. Likver on the recommendation of a pal. She thoroughly went through my medical history for close to an hour, before she examined me, which was something I really appreciated. She worked magic on my lower back--I ended up getting several courses of prolotherapy--not fun, but absolutely worth it. She's a great, funny, caring lady. Love her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larisa Likver, MD?
I am shocked by the 5 star reviews for this doctor online.The receptionist did not even know who Dr. Likver was, it took 35 minutes to be seen, and the information I was given was shady at best. Dr. Likver suggested Intravenous Ozone Therapy to treat my epilepsy, even though she is NOT a neurologist, and shirked off physical therapy to treat my shoulder as if I had no chance of recovery unless I invested in two of her injection procedures, neither of which would be covered by insurance.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larisa Likver, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Likver?

Larisa N. Likver