Dr. Larisa Gavrilova-Jordan, MD

Dr. Larisa Gavrilova-Jordan, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility  |

Dr. Larisa Gavrilova-Jordan, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility doctor who practices in Augusta, GA. She is 42 years old and has been practicing for 19 years.

Augusta University Medical Center

810 Chafee Ave

Augusta, GA 30904

• AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • MedCost

Learn about Dr. Gavrilova-Jordan

Dr. Gavrilova-Jordan's Experience

Dr. Gavrilova-Jordan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

This content was provided by Dr. Gavrilova-Jordan "Augusta University Health is a world-class health care network offering the most comprehensive care in the region, where your health is our priority. As leaders in patient- and family-centered care, our physicians partner with our patients, their families, and other specialty physicians to provide an unmatched level of care. As the only academic medical center in the area, our patients receive the compassionate care they deserve along with leading-edge research and technologies not found anywhere else in the region. "

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Myomectomy - Open and-or Laparoscopic
  • Sonohysterograms

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Kuban State Medical Institute
    Medical School | Graduated 1998
  • Cabell Huntington Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Mayo Medical School
  • Duke University Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Gavrilova-Jordan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gavrilova-Jordan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gavrilova-Jordan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gavrilova-Jordan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gavrilova-Jordan to family and friends
Dr. Gavrilova-Jordan's Performance
North Augusta SC |
More than greatful. Md Jordan knows her job and provides great services. I highly recommend her services!
in Augusta, GA |
I wish I had gone to see a specialist sooner; I spent too long at my old OB/GYN trying to get pregnant. Dr. Jordan corrected his misdiagnosis and got us back on track. IUI didn't work out for me but IVF gave us a son on the first round. Dr. Jordan sugar coats nothing so you get all your information straight up and direct. The staff there is very nice too. Dr. Layman filled in a once or twice on weekend appts; I liked him as well and didn't mind the change out (I was told ahead of time).
in AUGUSTA |
Dr. Jordan is awesome. She's thorough and no-nonsense (which we really appreciated after having worked with a different clinic where it seemed like the staff walked on eggshells around us). The process of IVF is very stressful, but Dr. Jordan and her staff gave us a plan to follow. At each step, she explained everything she was doing and why; she made us feel that we were being well taken care of. We are very happy with the results of our treatment: we're thrilled to be expecting a baby in 2018!
Dr. Gavrilova-Jordan is a fantastic doctor. As a physician myself, I have referred many patients to her REI clinic for IVF and advanced fertility surgery. She has treated them all with kindness and compassion. The cost are often less than other fertility specialist in the state. When I needed care for infertility myself, there was no one else I wanted to see. We will always be grateful for her care and for the healthy pregnancy we have had based on her treatment. Thank you!
Evans, GA |
I was referred to Dr. Jordan after 4 years of trying to get pregnant. During that period, I had one tubal pregnancy and another pregnancy that resulted in miscarriage at about 12 weeks. When I thought all hopes were lost, Dr. Jordan restored my hope and I am now 12 weeks pregnant. I am so excited and do not know how to thank Dr. Jordan and her team for restoring my hope, She is always prepared before our meetings, and has excellent and contagious feel good attitude.
in Grovetown |
I was referred to Doctor Jordan after two years of trying to conceive and one ectopic pregnancy. I was hopeless...but she gave me hope. After our first visit I left with a plan we both agreed on. After a scheduled procedure (hsg) I got pregnant! Because of the high risk of ectopic pregnancy she saw me every time I felt worried or had any pains. She even left a meeting at another office just to come do a sono because I was worried. She's caring and knowledge and I'm so thankful to her & her staff
Augusta, GA |
Two years ago I came in to see Dr. Jordan to start my fertility treatments after I experience an eptopic pregnancy but after a life changing situation with my father in law I couldn't continue to see Dr. Jordan for financial reasons we conceive on our own and I contacted Dr. Jordan's office immediately they have taken great care of me her whole team is great and they make you feel like family I just love them all. I'm so greatly for Dr. Jordan and the knowledge she has and her big caring heart!
in Augusta, GA |
After 2 miscarriages & trying for over 3 years we moved to Augusta, GA and i was referred to Dr. Jordan. Over the course of 1 yr, I had 2 rounds of insemination & got pregnant each time. To no fault of Dr. Jordan and her amazing team I lost one and delivered a micro-preemie who is almost 2 years old. background-I've had a total of 3 miscarriage, diagnosed with endometriosis, incompetent cervix, fibrods,& asherman's syndrome. Dr. Jordan was the best and the care she provided was exceptional
in Evans, GA |
Excellent experience! Dr. Jordan is compassionate, knowledgeable, kind, timely, and professional. We could not have been happier with our experience!
Clarkston, GA |
Dr. Jordan and her entire staff were awesome they honestly made us feel like family not just patients. After trying for years we found laporscopy would be necessary due to damaged F tubes we were comforted after the shock and the emotions faded Dr J prepared us for our next step. Leading up to surgery e were consistently updated with what we should be doing. The surgery performed by Dr. Jordan was a super success and the pain was minimal. We are now finishing our 1st trimester Thank you
in Suwanee, GA |
Dr. Jordan and her staff are amazing. They worked so hard to help us achieve our dream of having a family. Dr. Jordan is very caring and will go above and beyond to help her patients.
in North Augusta, SC |
My husband and I have been very pleased with the care provided to us by Dr Jordan. Her staff is exceptional and we were blessed to be referred to them. Everyone took their time explaining procedures and we could not be more pleased with our experience.
in Thomson, GA |
We have had a great experience with Dr. Jordan over the past 3+ years. She was patient with us and attentive to our questions and concerns. She has been very knowledgeable and helpful throughout our fertility process.
Augusta, GA |
If you really want to get pregnant this is not your doctor. Don't waist your money and your time like I did. She was very unprofessional and rude. There are better doctors in Columbia, sc like Preg they got me pregnant super fast after years with doctor Jordan.
Augusta, GA |
Dr. Jordan is very knowledgeable, experience doctor. After two years of struggling with infertility, Dr. Jordan helped us conceive. She is very passionate about her work and always explains each and every process. I would highly recommend Dr. Jordan to anyone having difficulty with conceiving.
in Statesboro, GA |
We had a FANTASTIC experience with Dr.Jordan and her staff. They talked us through every step of the process, and we got pregnant on the first try. We would highly recommend her to anyone, especially LGBT couples looking to conceive.
in Warner Robins, Ga |
After a couple of years of unsuccessful attempts to conceive, we were referred to Dr. Jordan by our Fertility Dr. She displayed absolute trust and professionalism since the first day we walked into her office. All of her recommendations were done in the best interests and safety of my wife and future children. Her and her staff are very easy to get ahold of at any time to answer any concern you may have. She made our dream of being parents come true. We gave birth to 2 beautiful twins.
in Augusta, GA |
Dr. Jordan is very passionate about helping couples struggling with infertility. She is optimistic through the whole process. She always comes in with a smile and a hug. She does an amazing job explaining the IUI process and the IVF process and answers all your questions. She is truly a Godsend, and we are beyond blessed to have her as our doctor.
in Grovetown, GA |
After a year and a half of trying and visiting several doctors who couldn't figure me out, Dr. Jordan came to my rescue. She is incredibly kind and I would say an expert in her field. She was able to diagnose my issue with my thyroid and pituitary gland, and I am happy to report that she helped us conceive. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is having difficulty with fertility.
in Augusta, GA |
I would highly, highly recommend Dr. Jordan. She is a very experienced and knowledgeable doctor when it comes to infertility. What I loved most was her drive to have a successful pregnancy. Also, she was very informative. I went through the process of ivf because of low ovarian reserve. Even with the odds against us, she was able to help me become pregnant on the first embryo transfer. We can't thank Dr. Jordan enough for helping us with the pain of infertility and giving us this miracle baby.
in north augusta, sc |
Dr. Jordan was nothing but wonderful to us she always answered all our questions and concerns fully no matter how many we had. I never walked out of her office not confident in decisions being made. When we first started she told me 7 months was her goal. 7 months later we walked out 12 weeks pregnant and on to regular OB care. We just found out our little miracle is a baby boy! We are forever grateful for her care and compassion.
in Harlem, GA |
Dr. Jordan is an extremely knowledgeable doctor who most definitely knows what she is doing. She took her time to make sure my wife and I understood how she was treating our condition of PCOS. She is up to date on certifications and the board so she knows all the latest medical advances for treatment. We spent a year and a half at Dr. Servy and he treated us poorly, when we came to Dr. Jordan it was a complete turn around. We felt welcome in her office by all of the staff and we were successful.
in Augusta, GA |
Dr. Jordan is an amazing doctor who knows what she is doing. She asked us to give her six months to get pregnant and she is successful. We have seen other doctors and none compare to her.
in Evans, GA |
Knowledgeable, Friendly and walked us through every step of the way .
Augusta, GA |
Dr. Jordan is knowledgeable, experienced, warm, and caring- everything a patient could want!
in Augusta, GA |
After 2 years of trying to conceive, my wife and I found ourselves in Dr. Gavrilova-Jordan's office looking for answers and help with starting a family. She was very professional and knowledgeable, as well as warm and funny. She helped us overcome our fears by developing a thorough, straight-forward plan. On our first visit, our best option was going to be IVF, but after optimizing our chances and getting treatment, here we are 1 year later having a baby the natural way. We highly recommend her!
in Augusta,GA |
My experience with Dr. Gavrilova-Jordon and staff were wonderful. From my initial consultation to my last appointment, Dr. Gavrilova-Jordan and staff were professional, friendly, courteous and very caring. Dr. Gavrilova-Jordan is a very knowledgeable Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialist and I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking IVF. Thank you for all of your support &prayers during this process. My husband & I look forward to bringing our bundle of joy home in March 2017.
in Augusta ga |
We love Dr. Jordan
in Augusta ga |
I had a terrible experience with her . Every time I left the office I felt hopeless she performed barely any test and came to the conclusion I needed to do IVF and I should start a go fund me account or ask the family to help pay for it that's what she said. I have spent over an hour and a half waiting for my appointment almost every time I came in to see her . In my opinion she's not very caring and she seems more about making money .She's probably the worst doctor I've ever had
in Gloverville, SC |
Love Dr. Jordan and her staff. They are all very loving and caring. Anything you need, they are there. Would recommend Dr. Jordan to anyone and everyone!
in Evans, GA |
It has been a great experience ! She is so supportive and encouraging, I love meeting her during my appointments, she makes my day.
in North Augusta, South Carolina |
Dr. Jordan has been such an angel to our family during this process. She has been overly thorough and gone beyond all that I could have ever expected. She explains everything in detail and has a great bedside manner. We are so thankful and blessed that she has been so present in this journey.
We had been trying for almost three years for our second child before we saw Dr. Jordan. She took the time to to answer all of my questions throughly. After four months of Letrozole and close monitoring by Dr. Jordan God allowed us to get pregnant! I am so blessed to know Dr. Jordan. She is a wonderful, knowledgable, and caring person.
in Augusta, GA |
Dr. Jordan has been our angel, she came to us just when we had lost all faith in reproductive medicine. She cut down to the chase, found out what was wrong, and fixed it. A few months after we where pregnant. There are no words to say how amazing Dr. Jordan and the staff are, and how amazing I felt every time I visited her office, you truly feel the love. To compare our last Doctor in New York (CYN Fertility Center) and their staff that every visit you never knew what to expect. THANKS ALL
in Augusta |
My entire experience with Dr. Jordan and her office staff was absolutely phenomenal! Her staff was warm and inviting and so was she. She was professional and very very knowledgable! My husband and I were pleased on every visit, so much so, when time to leave and go back to my regular OBGYN, I was tearful! She explained every process and answered every question. Her positive spirit made me anticipate every visit. She was optimistic from the very beginning which was very delightful.
in Augusta, GA |
She was great at our 1st appt. She spent time explaining things and came up with a plan. The 2nd visit was a totally different experience. She gave me my lab results and kept looking at her watch. Seemed annoyed when I asked a question and kept pushing me to schedule another appointment to discuss anything further, (this 15 minutes cost me $60). The worst was when she explained IVF and I asked a question. She told me not to interrupt her or she wouldn't explain anything!!! Made me cry! Horrible!
in Augusta, GA |
Dr. Larisa is one of the best doctors we have worked with during our IVF process. 100% better than the previous doctor we visited. We had IUI done 2 times which was unsuccessful but the courage that was given when wanting to do IVF treatment was amazing. She gives patients a lot of confidence and looks at all aspects of the human body regarding why you may not have had a baby yet and works very hard in how she thinks she can make it right. I have trusted her 100% during the process.
in North Augusta, SC |
Dr. Jordan and her staff were amazing!! We are due in November with our little miracle thanks to Dr. Jordan. She was very informative. She answered all our questions and made us feel at ease throughout this whole process. We can't thank her and her staff enough for what they did for us. If we ever need another reproductive doctor I will definitely go back to her!!
in Augusta, GA |
Dr. Jordan and her office staff are amazing. She was my physician for a little over a year as I had a very complicated case of infertility. She is very knowledgeable and explains very complicated things to you in a direct easy to understand manner. Her and her staff are also very compassionate when you face disappointments and hurdles which unfortunately often accompany infertility treatments. I would definitely recommend Dr. Jordan and this office to anyone.
Dr. Jordan is very pleasant, she was thorough and answered all my questions.
Have you seen Dr. Larisa Gavrilova-Jordan, MD?
Are you Dr. Gavrilova-Jordan?

Visit Dr. Gavrilova-Jordan