Dr. Laren Tan, MD

Pulmonary Disease ·  Male · Age 37

Dr. Tan

11370 Anderson St # 3300 Loma Linda, CA 92354

Dr. Laren Tan, MD is a pulmonologist in Loma Linda, CA and has been practicing for 4 years. He graduated from Loma Linda University in 2009 and specializes in pulmonary disease and critical care medicine.

Dr. Tan accepts

Dr. Tan accepts the following insurance:

CaliforniaCare HMO
Large Group PPO
Inland Empire Health Plan
Premera Blue Cross
Heritage Signature

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Tan's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Acidosis
  • Acute Bronchitis
  • Acute Lower Respiratory Infection
  • Alkalosis
  • Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG)
  • Asbestosis
  • Asthma
  • Bronchial Thermoplasty
  • Bronchiectasis
  • Bronchitis
  • Bronchoscopy
  • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
  • Collapsed Lung (Pneumothorax)
  • Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Cough
  • Partial Lung Collapse
  • Pleural Effusion
  • Pneumoconiosis and Pneumonopathy
  • Pneumonia
  • Pneumonitis (Due to Solids or Liquids)
  • Primary Pulmonary Hypertension

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Tan

Dr. Tan?
Dr. Tan's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Laren Tan, MD
I was nervous at first, but Dr. Tan made it do easy to understand what was going on with me. He is awesome!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laren Tan, MD?
Dr. Laren Tan has helped multiple members of our family, and we are extremely grateful to him! His diagnoses are always accurate and appropriate for each person's health situation, and they take into account very different needs, varying ages, and financial situations. He can quote Bible texts or the latest scientific research with ease, and has impressed everyone from the first time anyone met him to the last time he was seen for an office visit. He, and everyone in his entire office, have always been exemplary professionals in every sense. What do we mean by that? Everyone is treated courteously and we have never waited more than a total of 15 minutes for him (this includes time in the office waiting room and the exam room!). If you or anyone in your family has a pulmonary issue, then all of us would highly recommend making an appointment with Dr. Tan. In our opinion, he is the best Christian pulmonologist not only in Loma Linda, but in all of Southern California!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laren Tan, MD?
Dr. Tan is kind, compassionate and caring. He is extremely knowledgeable and teaches you as he treats you. I was so impressed with his bedside manner, taking the time to help me understand how my respiratory system functions and the issues I am currently struggling with. I highly recommend Dr. Tan
Outstanding visit/information
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laren Tan, MD?
Dr. Tan works to help you understand your problem, as well as his treatment solution. My first impression. He is on top of his “Game.” Excellent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laren Tan, MD?
I'm 59 years old with a lifetime history of asthma. I seen Dr Tan for my first visit and he spent over an hour taking a complete history of my pulmonary issues. He then he created the most thorough plan of action as to how he is going to treat my condition. He did all of this with a compassionate and caring approach. If you're looking for a doctor that listens and truly cares about his patients, I would recommend that make an appointment to see Dr Tan. As you can see he's the best of the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laren Tan, MD?
My first visit I received Excellent News...& great Care. Dr. Tan Listened to me explain what was going on with me. Right away he made me feel better. Referring me for a few test to get to the bottom of my problem. I will definitely refer Dr Tan to anyone I know who has breathing issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laren Tan, MD?
I really appreciated Dr. Tan's kindly explanation of what my condition was at the time I visited his office. He seemed very well-versed in his specialty and thorough in his making a diagnosis of my condition. He also referred me to other experts who would do further work on reaching a complete picture of my medical condition. I really appreciated his praying with me. I had been feeling anxious, but as he reached out to the Great Physician, I felt at peace. Thank you, Dr. Tan!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laren Tan, MD?
Dr. Tan is knowledgeable, professional, caring and approachable. He understood immediately what treatment was required for my medical situation, giving me symptom relief for the first time in many, many months. He is an outstanding doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laren Tan, MD?
Dr. Tan was very friendly, down to earth and easy to speak with. It was apparent during our time together that he had done extra research specific to my special situation, and was empathetic and showed concern for my situation and health. Dr. Tan spent a significant amount of time making sure I understood my medical situation, what tests needed to be run, and why and how this may effect me short and long term. Dr. Tan appeared very knowledgeable and dedicated to his patients and profession.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laren Tan, MD?
Dr. Tan was fantastic he answered all my questions, easy to understand and didn't leave until he was sure I needed nothing further from him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laren Tan, MD?
Dr. Tan was knowledgeable, friendly, and took time to explain things. Professional but also easy to talk to.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laren Tan, MD?
I would strongly recommend Dr. Tan to any patient seeking a doctor who exhibits a caring, professional attitude. I was delighted on my first visit to find Dr. Tan to be very personable and one who took extra measures to carefully listen to me, while he provided needed feedback during discussion. He's very detailed and took a broad-spectrum approach to exploring all aspects of my condition.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laren Tan, MD?
Dr. Tan took his time explaining my lab results very comprehensively, along with explaining his reasoning for referral to another department for follow-up. I felt he truly cared and wanted to help me get to the bottom of my issue that has been frustrating me for over a year now.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laren Tan, MD?
He spent a lot of time with me & he is very concerned about his patients .I’m looking forward seeing Dr: Tan again. Thank you Happy New Year to you & your Staff. sincerely Mr: Ingeborg E .Galindo.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laren Tan, MD?
I saw Dr Tan for first time a couple of weeks ago. I was impressed not only by his professional mannerism and knowledge of speciality care but he listened to my concerns actually makes eye contact, listen intently to your questions respects your intelligence not assuming you not aware of medical issues you have. It’s obvious he’s compassionate about the field of medicine and finding answers that no one else has looked into. He also prayed with me which is comforting as I am a Christian.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laren Tan, MD?
I was fortunate to be referred to Dr. Tan. He and his staff are friendly, efficient, thorough, and informative.. He discussed possibilities on my treatment path and where it could lead. All my questions were answered, and I look forward to continuing with Dr. Tan.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laren Tan, MD?
I consider myself very fortunate in having as many compendent and caring MD's as I have taking care of my. I can now add one more. When I was assigned Dr. Laren Tan I hit the jackpot again. The first time I saw him he listened to everything I said and answered all my questions. He said he would work with me until we found out what was wrong. I really could not ask for anything better. He's very caring and acts like he truly cares. I would be willing to recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laren Tan, MD?
Our first meeting with Dr. Laren Tan and felt very at ease. He's very thorough on his explanation and really dig deep on what causes my diagnosis. He really spend time with me in explaining everything I needed to know and answers all the questions I have in mind and help me understand my situation. He also puts a plan in place to help me on preventive measures in case. I appreciate my primary doctor to refer us to Dr. Tan and have a better and detailed diagnosis of my personal condition.
Hi Terry, thank you for your great review. It is...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laren Tan, MD?
I can not say enough about Dr. Tan. He put me at ease, answered all my questions, and set up a plan to help with my recovery. He made me feel like I was the only one in the office. His office staff are helpful and kind. I am one happy patient.
Hi Kristy, your review put a huge smile on our...Read More
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Tan?

• Sat: closed