Dr. Lara Wenner, MD

Dr. Lara Wenner, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Dr. Lara Wenner, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in North Las Vegas, NV. She is 46 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Dr. Wenner is affiliated with University Medical Center of Southern Nevada.

Dr. Wenner's Experience

See how Dr. Wenner's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Wenner

Dr. Wenner accepts 12 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Wenner has admitting privileges.

Dr. Wenner's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wenner to family and friends
    3.6
    Dr. Wenner's Performance
      GOOD
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    In 11 months I have not been able to see Dr. Wenner, only the physician assistant and nurse practitioner. They have cancelled 5 appointments, all after I arrive taking a taxi. The staff is very unprofessional. If I could rate this office minus starts I would. It appears this office is milling patients and only cares about money.
    Las Vegas, NV |
    13 yrs with Dr Wenner. She is a most insightful, and intelligent MD one could hope for. I am lucky for Dr Wenner and HealthCare Partners.
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    I like Dr. Wenner, direct and to the point. She is business-like and does not waste time. I think she cares about her patients and is efficient. There was an incident where I got bloodwork , afterwards a PA in her office was surprised that she didn't recommend fasting for it and ordered a second round of bloodwork with me fasting, plus the PA said that there should be two tests for the indicator that was out-of-range for me. This bothers me. Staff there OK but need customer service training
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    Dr. Wenner is the most attentive and caring healthcare professional I have EVER dealt with! She is very good at listening and providing a range of care options and will not pressure the patient into making a decision. She is absolutely amazing, and I will NEVER see another provider again as long as she is practicing medicine!
    in North Las Vegas, NV |
    I chose Dr LARA WENNER because of her excellent reviews. Unfortunately it has been a very traumatic experience because of Dr WENNER's lack of trust with her patients. My physical took less than 10 mins! It took 2.5 months to get my medical records. I called so many times trying to straighten things out INCLUDING PRESCRIPTIONS, but nobody listened because they didn't have my medical records! MARISA would call back but just talked so LOUD and RUDELY over me; she barely let me speak or listened!!
    in n las vegas, nv |
    My very 1st appointment w/ Dr LARA WENNER for a physical lasted a whole 5 mins. I have several medical conditions that need monitoring, my bp goes way up and also suddenly drops. She didn't care or hear me because it was normal in the office. One of her staff Marissa shouted at me and wouldn't let me speak kept questioning me because I asked for a stronger medication. Those of you with fibromyalgia know how severe pain can BE even with simple dental work. Took 2 1/2 months to receive med records
    in North Las Vegas, NV |
    Dr. Wenner is the best physician I have ever been under the care of.
    Have you seen Dr. Lara Wenner, MD?
    Are you Dr. Wenner?

Dr. Wenner's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Wenner has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

Why It Matters: Dr. Wenner's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Wenner does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Wenner and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Univ Of Ca

Graduated in 1998

U Of Nv Sch Of Med

Completed in 2000

U Of Nv Sch Of Med

Completed in 2002

Dr. Wenner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wenner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Wenner does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Wenner and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.