Lara Fix, PA

Lara Fix, PA

Neurology | Female

Lara J. Fix, D.O., P.A. 931 SE Ocean Blvd Ste A Stuart, FL 34994 Get Directions

Lara Fix, PA is a neurology provider who practices in Stuart, FL. She has been practicing for 16 years. Lara Fix is affiliated with Martin Medical Center.

Learn about this provider

Lara Fix's Experience

Visiting Lara Fix

Lara Fix accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Lara Fix has admitting privileges.

Lara Fix's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Lara Fix to family and friends
3.3
Lara Fix's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
Stuart, FL |
Two copayments wasted, Drug I asked to inquire about was ignored although told that she would. Neurological problems hard, diseases devastating yet she is totally removed. Her staff awful and do not return calls. Her random assessment WRONG
in Stuart, FL |
We can't recommend Dr. Fix highly enough! She is so professional, kind and compassionate. She takes time to listen and is updated on drug developments and nutritional ideas!!
in Port Saint Lucie, FL |
Dr. Fix is by far one of the best physicians I have had the pleasure of seeing. She was not rushing through my appointment and when she came in to see me she already knew my background (she reviewed my chart before coming in!?) and I did not feel like I was just repeating myself over again. I will definitely continue to follow up with her and am excited to have found such a great doctor! The staff was friendly as well.
in Port Saint Lucie, FL |
Staff is very unfriendly when speaking with them on the phone. Dr. Fix cancels appointments the day of, after receiving confirmation and then staff tries to bully you into doing what they want you to do.
in Jensen Beach, FL |
She is a compassionate doctor who spent so much time with me. I absolutely love her!
in Stuart, FL |
The doctor spent ample time with me discussing my symptoms and concerns. She has an excellent bedside manner and obvious concern for her patients. I feel confident she has the gift of healing.
in Stuart, FL |
This is the most unprofessional office staff that I've ever dealt with. I called once a day for three days in a row to get brain MRI results and never received a call back. I finally went to the imaging location myself and picked up the results. Then when I called to ask questions about the results and what the next steps should be I was passed around from one extension to the other, left yet a fourth message and was not called back until I went to the primary care Dr. and complained.
in Port Saint Lucie, FL |
Dr.Fix is a very pleasant person and an amazing doctor. She takes time listening to your medical issues and orders the appropriate testing. She goes above and beyond for her patients needs and wants. She responds to questions and concerns in a timely manner. Her staff is courteous and helpful as well. Dr. Fix has helped me in more way then one. She is highly recommended!!
in Fort Pierce, FL |
Considering the fact that I had to wait one hour to see her, she got to spend with me few minutes and she could not answer my questions. I wasted my time.
in Stuart, fl |
Her name should be Doctor NO fix...diagnosed me with seizure and I never had seizure in my life...forget her...
in Palm City, FL |
My mother who is 89 years old and in severe pain on a daily basis had to wait 10 days for the doctors office to confirm the diagnosis. They had the blood test results 3 days after her visit. No one returned her numerous calls. I finally got hold of her nurse and explained the situation about my mom and her husband who is dying from stage 4 cancer. Her excuse was the doctor was to busy and she would see what can done. Two days later the nurse got back to my mother.
in Port Saint Lucie, FL |
EMG had the test done severe nerve damage stated to increase Lyrica and call her after week end I called and called it was at the piont of I could not walk 3rd day called asking for help was told will call me back never called back again pain to much was told need to see pain management asked if I could get anything to help with pain , no call back went to office end of week and waited in office and no one saw me or talked to me Docter fix does not care I was treated worce than garbage
in palm city, fl |
I found another neurologist in town who was able to fix what dr fix could not fix..
Have you seen Lara Fix, PA?
Are you Lara Fix?

Compare Lara Fix

Compare this Provider

Lara Fix's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurology

• Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Insomnia
  • Lyme Disease
  • Meningiomas
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Subdural Hemorrhage
  • Syncope
  • Tension Headache
  • Thrombosis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Tremor
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Vertigo

Nova Southeastern University College Of Osteopathic Medicine

Graduated in 2001

Lara Fix does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Lara Fix and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurology