Dr. Lane Smith, MD

Dr. Lane Smith, MD

Plastic Surgery  ·
Dr. Lane Smith, MD is a plastic surgery specialist in Las Vegas, NV and has been practicing for 24 years. He graduated from University Of Utah in 1988 and specializes in plastic surgery, facial plastic surgery, and more.Read his story

8871 W Sahara Ave

Las Vegas, NV 89117

• We do not accept health insurance

Learn about Dr. Smith

Dr. Smith's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Smith "I am the oldest child of a large family of 10 children. My father was a physician, who specialized in Psychiatry. He worked very hard to support our large family, but he loved his work. During medical school, I developed a love for surgery. It seemed that all the toughest problems were referred to the surgeons and that they made amazing changes in people's lives. Initially, I was attracted to Ear, Nose, Throat-head and Neck Surgery as a surgical specialty. I traveled to one of the best schools for this specialty, at the time, the University of Texas Medical Branch located in Galveston. I also received the highest score in the nation on the federal licensure exam -- one of two national exams all medical students must pass to become a physician. I enjoyed living on the gulf coast and having warmer winters, which eventually was one of the reasons I chose to practice in Las Vegas. During my many years of training, I had the opportunity to live in all parts of the country and to train at some of the finest medical institutions in the world. This training and experience has helped shape my philosophy regarding medicine, as well as plastic surgery specifically. Plastic surgery is a combination of science and art. I feel I have been blessed to have a very artistic sense. I treat every surgery as if it is a work of art, something that I want to be proud of when it is finished. It is my philosophy to treat each patient as if they were personal friends and to use cutting edge technology combined with old-fashioned values. Nothing takes the place of caring and concern. Our attempt is to treat others in a manner that we would want ourselves or our family members to be treated."

This content was provided by Dr. Smith "Our Mission: Safety and Excellence The mission of the Plastic Surgery Institute is to provide the best possible quality care and achieve maximum surgical results in a safe, caring environment. To this end, we have taken the steps necessary and met the stringent requirements to obtain full accreditation by the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgical Facilities (AAAASF.)"

• Plastic Surgery

• Breast Ptosis
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Gigantomastia
  • Gynecomastia

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• University Of Utah
  • Stanford University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1994
  • Mayo Clin Rochester
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2001

Dr. Smith has no media or publications listed.

• German

Dr. Smith does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Smith and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Smith's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Smith

3.9

23.728813559322035%

Dr. Smith?
Dr. Smith's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Lane Smith, MD
Best of the BEST!!!! Love my results and love the staff! Thank you Dr. Smith!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lane Smith, MD?
I am incredibly pleased with the results of my Brazilian butt lift! Dr Smith gave me back the confidence I was lacking. I highly recommend thurs procedure and this doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lane Smith, MD?
I’ve waited 8 months to write this review to make sure my review if fair... first of all I do look better. That’s for sure, but there is some facts you need to know before you have a face lift. 1st , when u make an appointment with dr smith, you will wait all day to get in. Next, your face will...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lane Smith, MD?
Doctor Lane Smith is an excellent plastic surgeon. I had a mommy makeover done and am very happy with my results. He also treated my keloid scars! My body has transformed just the way I had hoped it to be and now the rest is up to me to maintain his great work! The staff are very pleasant....Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lane Smith, MD?
He was great! He and his staff were both kind and professional. I think he is extremely skilled and I’m so glad I found him
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Smith?