Dr. Landon Pryor, MD

Dr. Landon Pryor, MD

Plastic Surgery  |

Landon Pryor is a Plastic Surgeon / Reconstructive Surgeon - General practicing in Rockford, IL. Started practicing 1998. PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, ISAPS International Society of Plastic & Regenerative Surgeons, ISPRES American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery American Society of Surgeons (FACS) American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery American Society of Maxillofacial Surgeons American Society of Plastic Surgeons Illinois Society of Plastic Surgeons American Society of Indian Plastic Surgeons American Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Association HOSPITAL AFFILIATION Swedish American Hospital Rockford Memorial OSF St. Anthony FORMS OF PAYMENT Major credit cards, cash, checks, Prosper HealthCare Lending and CareCredit. INSURANCES ACCEPTED Aetna BCBS Blue Card BCBS Illinois Cigna Coventry Health Care First Health Great West Humana United Healthcare - Direct HOURS Monday to Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM

Transformations Plastic Surgery

1639 N Alpine Rd Ste 400

Rockford, IL 61107

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • United Healthcare Dental

Learn about Dr. Pryor

I strive to provide the highest level of patient care possible by treating each patient as I would expect my family to be treated.

Dr. Pryor's Experience

Dr. Pryor's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Lip Augmentation
  • Liposuction
  • Mommy Makeover
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Radiesse® Injections
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Smartlipo Triplex® Laser Liposuction
  • Tattoo Removal
  • Thigh Lift
  • Ultherapy®

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• University Of Illinois-Bs Biology
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1994
  • Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine-M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 1998
  • Plastic Surgery-Akron General Medical Center

Dr. Pryor has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Pryor does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pryor and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Pryor's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pryor to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Pryor's Performance
I've waited to write this review because, frankly, I'm a little scared of Dr. Pryor. He's cold and strange. He made me feel inferior and did not care about my concerns. The day after surgery I cried at my checkup and he seemed annoyed, not at all caring. No one on staff explained what I should expect post-op, it was awful. No communication skills, he gives you this dead eyed smile with no warmth behind it. I still have fluid in my abdomen over a year later but won't go to him to drain it.
in Rockford, IL |
So happy with the results of my forehead lift and blepharoplasty with Dr. Pryor. It fulfilled a years long dream to have this done.. At age 70, it shows you're never too old to take care of things that bother you. The staff was very courteous and professional.
Thank you so much for this wonderful review, Renata! We are so glad you have had such a great experience with us. We look forward to seeing you in the future! Best, Dr. Landon Pryor - Transformations Plastic Surgery
in Rockford, IL |
Don't go there if you don't want silicon or he will shake his head. We agreed on the ideal saline implants and a FULL lift, around the nipple and down. If you want to speak to him after you wake up from surgery your mistaken. My family informed me he only did a nipple lift. At the month apt he dismissed all my concerns. Also the nurse ripped my bandages off in the photo room, because he was in such a rush. 3months out and breasts sagging, with one bigger than the other. Where's my full lift?
Loves Park, IL |
I am a nurse and my sister, who had beautiful breasts her entire life, got a mommy makeover breast lift and Dr Pryor completely mutilated her breasts/nipples. She just need a small lift and after the surgery her nipples were stretched flat and 4"+ diameter and irregular. He did 2 revisions and now it looks as though someone burned off her nipples and she has zero sensation and they don't react or get hard. She looks like she had a mastectomy. He totally destroyed her nipples and her.
My experience at transformations has been beyond my expectations. From the consultation to the surgery to the post op appointments, everyone has been great. Dr. Pryor and his staff are all so nice and helpful! They listen and have answered all my questions through the process. In addition to the staff being so great, I absolutely love my results of my breast augmentation and lift! I couldn't have imagined better results! Thank you so much to Dr. Pryor, Brianna, Kendra, Sarah, Danielle, Christina
I can't say enough good things about Dr. Pryor and his staff! He is a very skilled guy at the surgeries he performs! I'm very happy with the results of my tummy tuck and umbilical hernia repair! The staff especially the nurse,Sarah, have been extremely caring and patient with questions and concerns that I've had. Thank you to all for helping me feel good again after having 3 kids!
Dr. Pryor has been my lifeline as I have navigated my way through breast cancer treatment and reconstruction options. He takes the time I need, explains each option thoroughly, and is sensitive and compassionate.
Dr. Pryor has a very quiet confidence to him - you can tell he is very good at what he does because his work speaks for itself.
After having a massive reduction a year ago, I felt I was still too big. I returned to Dr. Pryor because the amazing work and care I received the first time. When he learned I was not completely satisfied with the results, he and his staff made enormous efforts to work with me on a solution. My second surgery was a smaller revision and was done in the office. I was nervous about it being in the office at first but afterwards I must say its my preferred way. No smelly cold hospital and a bunch of
We were so relieved to see it was Dr. Pryor that was going to be fixing up the injury on our 5 year olds face. He was very informative to us as parents and very patient and friendly to her. The stitched up area is healing better than we could have hoped. Thank you Dr. Pryor.
Dr Landon Pryor & his team are amazing! Rockford is extremely fortunate to have to this gifted physician and his caring competent team right here in the Rock River Valley.
I am 2 weeks out and my results have been great. I will definitely be back for my 2nd procedure. Dr. Pryor and his staff have been wonderful!
I have been very happy with the care that I have received from Dr. Pryor and his staff. Dr. Pryor's surgical skills have resulted in a great outcome in my breast reconstruction. I truly appreciate the care that I have received and highly recommend Dr. Pryor.
Dr. Pryor is a absolute perfectionist! I am still amazed and beyond happy with the outcome of my breast augmentation. Dr. Pryor and his staff are very welcoming and helpful. I would definitely recommend Transformations to everyone.
Dr. Pryor will make sure you get the results YOU desire. His entire staff is very accommodating warm and friendly.
When I first came in I was super nervous because I have heard lots of horror stories about breast augmentation surgery. But once I met Dr. Pryor and started talking I felt really comfortable. He spoke in a way that was easy to understand and asked if I had questions frequently. He was very calming and I honestly felt like I could say or ask whatever I needed to. Oh
Doctor Pryor fixed some symmetry on my nose nostrils today with Bellafill. Last year he performed rhinoplasty on my nose, correcting a bump on my nose bridge from a different surgeon's procedure. I am very happy with the results that I was seeking. His staff is always friendly and professional.
Dr. Pryor and his staff are fantastic. He has a great bedside manner and is very thorough in explaining procedures. I highly recommend him to anyone needing a plastic surgeon.
I had my first breast augmentation in 2012 by another PS and was never satisfied with my results. When a friend recommended Dr Pryor I decided to seek his opinion for an implant exchange. We talked about some options and he and his staff were great at listening and providing knowledgeable opinions. I just had my surgery on Friday and was back to work by Monday. Very excited about the outcome!
Dr. Pryor and is staff are great! Very friendly and knowledgeable. They have treated my acne scars and I am always impressed and pleased with the results. I would recommend anyone looking to feel more confident about themselves to visit Dr. Pryor. You will not be disappointed!
Dr Pryor did a fantastic job on my abdominoplasty and lipo. I healed fast and everyone was so helpful. Thank you so much!
My experience at Transformations Plastic Surgery was amazing. Dr. Pryor and his staff went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable and answered every question that I had. I'm only a month into my healing process and I love my results so far. I am so excited to see the final results. If your planning on having any body contouring done Dr. Pryor is the man. Thank you and your staff once again.
Dr. Landon Pryor gave me an alternative approach with my breast cancer and reconstruction that has left me very satisfied with the results. He and his staff have always been very professional and kind when treating me.
My experience with Dr. Pryor and his staff has really changed my life. They are very friendly and patient. I am a seventeen year old with a lot of confidence. Since I have had my procedure
Suzie and Heather have been wonderful. They have explained thoroughly what they were going to do. I have had the lazer and infinity procedures and am extremely excited with the results so far. Kendra is very helpful with makeup consult. Very friendly office LS.
Awesome experience from beginning to end. Staff very professional and helps with all needs from insurance issues to being pampered through the surgical process. Dr. Pryor is fabulous! Love my results! Thank you for everything.
Dr Pryor and his staff are amazing! It has been a week since my arm lift and I absolutely love the results! All my questions and concerns we answered immediately.
Dr. Pryor did a neck and lower face lift for me 10 days ago and I can already see dramatic results. All the staff have been caring and supportive. Thank you for helping me look more like my younger self again!
Dr. Pryor is an excellent surgeon. He has given me back the confidence I lost after having seven children. My scars are barely noticeable. His staff members are so.
I am very happy with the results of my upper eyelid and lower eyelid blepharoplasty done 3.5 months ago by Dr Pryor. I had read all the reviews before choosing Dr Pryor and am thankful people take the time to write about their experience. It helped me in choosing the right plastic surgeon.
As a mother of 4 in my late 30's I was starting to feel like my spirit didn't match my appearance. While I love my children dearly, they did a number on my body. During my consultation Dr. Pryor and his staff answered all my questions, and made me feel at ease about what I wanted to have done. They gave me all the information I needed to make an informed decision. After surgery the staff was very helpful and caring. They helped me every step of the way. Since having my initial surgery I've had a
Dr. Pryor and his staff were wonderful, very professional, great results!
I've had such a positive experience with Susie and all of the staff at Transformations. They're always helpful and kind when I come in to the office. I trust them to give me an honest and professional opinion of any question I have about a procedure.
in Spring Grove, IL |
After reading many positive reviews for Dr. Pryor, I decided to go with him to have a growth removed. It was one of the worst experiences I've had with a doctor. The initial consult was the only part that went well. When I arrived on the day of the procedure, he couldn't remember who I was or what I was there for. The clamp he used was archaic and so painful I cried. His behavior was so unkind that his assistant kept apologizing for him. On the other hand, his staff was very considerate.
in Belvidere, IL |
Plastic Surgery. Plastic Surgery. 5 out of 5 - Dr. Landon Pryor I am one week out from circumferential abdominoplasty, and I cannot say enough positive comments on my experience with Dr. Pryor and his team. It is obvious that there is a true concern with my comfort and positive outcome. Dr Pryor is very respectful of his patients, as well as his team. After losing half of my body weight, he has been very helpful in determining the best approaches to deal with the excess skin.
in Rockford |
Dr Pryor performed a breast reduction on me in which I'm very pleased with. My pre and post appointments were great. Dr Pryor and his staff was very informative, patient and friendly. I highly recommend him for your transformation needs.
Have you seen Dr. Landon Pryor, MD?

Visit Dr. Pryor