Dr. Landon Pryor, MD

Dr. Landon Pryor, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  ·

Dr. Landon Pryor, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Rockford, IL and has been practicing for 21 years. He specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery, breast reconstruction surgery, and more.Read his story

Transformations Plastic Surgery

5995 Spring Creek Rd

Rockford, IL 61114

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check Dr. Pryor's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Lip Augmentation
  • Liposuction
  • Mommy Makeover
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Radiesse® Injections
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Smartlipo Triplex® Laser Liposuction
  • Tattoo Removal
  • Thigh Lift
  • Ultherapy®

I strive to provide the highest level of patient care possible by treating each patient as I would expect my family to be treated.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Breast Reconstruction Surgery
  • Pediatric Plastic Surgery

Plastic Surgery - Akron General Medical Center
1998
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine - M.D.
1994

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Pryor

Dr. Pryor?
Dr. Pryor's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Landon Pryor, MD
I received CO2 treatment from Susie. I love my results! The healing has gone so quickly, and I can already see a difference in my skin. Susie and her assistant, Daniella, were wonderful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Landon Pryor, MD?
Dr.Pryor and his staff where all professional, courteous, and made me feel comfortable. He did a stupendous job on my tummy tuck and breast lift.
Rebecca, thank you for sharing your feedback! We...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Landon Pryor, MD?
I was nervous, and they helped calm any fears and answered all my questions I had. Dr. Pryor was very kind and professional. The staff was wonderful -- everyone was so warm and welcoming. I couldn't be happier with my results. I am so glad I chose Transformations. If you are hesitant, don't be!
Thank you for sharing your journey & having us be...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Landon Pryor, MD?
Very satisfied with my experience, the end result looks as it almost never happened. I would definitely recommend Dr. Pryor to others.
Thank you for sharing your feedback! We are happy...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Landon Pryor, MD?
I had eyelid surgery and a scar revision. The care, surgery and outcome was outstanding. I highly recommend Dr. Pryor for both of these procedures. His nursing staff is very responsive to all follow-up needs post surgery.
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate all...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Landon Pryor, MD?
Doing little to no research prior to my consultation, I trusted Dr. Pryor with all of my requests. He and the staff listened to what I was expecting and provided great insight to helping me with my final decision. They made me so comfortable, and answered all my questions even during weekend hours and late nights.... and after I changed my mind multiple times. I am very pleased with my final results and would come back to Dr. Pryor with any future plastic surgery needs.
We are so grateful for wonderful patients like...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Landon Pryor, MD?
My experience with Dr. Pryor and his team was fabulous, they went above and beyond for me and i would highly recommend them to anyone i know
Thank you Krista!! We appreciate all our...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Landon Pryor, MD?
I saw Dr. Pryor for a breast reduction consult. I was nervous about the procedure as well as the cost. Dr. Pryor put me at ease and his staff was so helpful with all of the financing options as well as helping work with my insurance. Dr. Pryor always listened to my concerns and walked me through each step of the process, taking into account how I wanted my end result to look. I am so happy I made the decision to pick Dr. Pryor and his team for my surgery. I am now 6months out from my procedure and I could not be happier with my results!
Hello Lauren, thank you so much for sharing your...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Landon Pryor, MD?
Dr. Pryor put me at ease from the start. I am very pleased with the outcome of my breast reduction. My back and neck feels much better and I look great!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Landon Pryor, MD?
I was recommended to Dr. Pryor from other women who had seen him and had surgery. I suffered from Breast Implant Illness and knew he was the doctor to help me. Dr. Pryor's office and staff have been really kind and supportive. Meeting Dr. Pryor for my pre-op solidified my decision to proceed with breast implant removal. I'm very happy with my results post-op and am thankful he believed in BII and could help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Landon Pryor, MD?
I had two procedures done hear, both of them came out better than expected. The initial appointment described what types of procedures could be done as well as what kinds of realistic outcomes that could be achieved. After both surgeries the follow-up appointments went wonderful and the outcomes were spectacular. I couldn't be more happy with the work Dr. Pryor and his team did.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Landon Pryor, MD?
I am an explant patient who suffered from a lot of illnesses. I am one-month post op and a majority of my illnesses have subsided. The heal is REAL. From suffering from brain fog to severe joint paint in my hands and throughout my body ... those are the first of many things that cleared up right away. And to be able to take a deep breath feels so good. Thank you for all that you have done for me and my new self again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Landon Pryor, MD?
I am 50 yr old and was very happy with the results! I feel as if I have my youth back! Dr Pryor and the staff here were wonderful and friendly. Their financing plan was also very reasonable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Landon Pryor, MD?
After years and years of struggling to fill bikini's and blouses, I finally broke down and began to research a breast augmentation. Dr. Pryor was recommended to me by a friend, and I'm so thankful I made that first phone call to his office. Dr. Pryor and his staff are professional, kind, and easy to voice your personal concerns/feelings to. I was very confident telling Dr. Pryor my wishes and letting him make the final cosmetic decision for my body shape, and I'm so very happy with my results!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Landon Pryor, MD?
I had an amazing experience with Dr. Pryor and his staff. They helped give me the body I have always dreamed of having!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Landon Pryor, MD?
I am very happy with my results. The staff is very helpful, knowledgeable, and takes great care of the patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Landon Pryor, MD?
I received the Precision treatment and it was 5++ Stars all the way through. The staff is warm, friendly, and inviting and they make sure you are happy with your results from start to finish. I received several complimentary Venus treatments until I was comfortable with my FULL results. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Landon Pryor, MD?
Prior to choosing a doctor my friend told me about Dr. Pryor. I took her recommendation and I could not be happier with the way it all turned out. I literally could not be happier. He listened to what I wanted in all the way from the first consultation, made a few adjustments during the procedure to ensure everything was perfect, and that is just the result I got!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Landon Pryor, MD?
Came in for a lesion removal and had great help from Lamar to start the procedure. Susie then saw me for the procedure and everything was perfect! Highly recommend Transformations!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Landon Pryor, MD?
I had blepharoplasty done January 2019, by Dr. Landon Pryor. It was a follow up to another surgeons erroneous work, that left me with some of the same problems i initially wanted corrected. Of course i was nervous, but Dr. Pryor and his staff, put me at ease my first visit. Their knowledge, and care from explaining to prospective outcomes with pictures, the payment process, the office visits, everything, was PERFECT!! i could not have hoped for a better outcome!! Thanks, Transformations!!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Pryor?

Insurance accepted

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
Coventry Health Care

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Pryor treats patients.