Dr. Lance Silverman, MD

Dr. Lance Silverman, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  ·
Dr. Lance Silverman, MD is an orthopedic surgery specialist in Edina, MN and has been practicing for 17 years. He graduated from Baylor University in 1992 and specializes in orthopedic surgery, podiatric surgery, and more.Read his story

6600 France Ave S Ste 605

Edina, MN 55435

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
  • CHAMPVA
  • HealthPartners

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Minnesota

Check Dr. Silverman's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Silverman's Top Procedures and Conditions

Ankle Arthroscopy

Dr. Silverman performs Ankle Arthroscopy more than 100% of his peers

Dr. Silverman performs this procedure more than 100% of his peers

Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture

Dr. Silverman treats Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture more than 100% of his peers

Dr. Silverman treats this condition more than 100% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Achilles Tendon Rupture

• Diabetic (Charcot) Foot
  • Dropfoot
  • Elbow Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Elbow Fracture and-or Dislocation Treatment, Open
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Excision of Femur or Knee
  • Knee Replacement
  • Knee Replacement Revision
  • Knee Sprain
  • Knee Surgery
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Limb Cramp
  • Lupus
  • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain
  • Morton's Neuroma
  • Muscular Dystrophy (MD)
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Nail Avulsion and Excision
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Neuroplasty
  • Tibia and Fibula Fractures
  • Tibia or Fibula Stress Fracture
  • Trigger Finger
  • Trigger Finger Release

Dr. Silverman will go out of his way, not only to talk to you in-depth about your diagnosis and treatment, but he will also take the time to ensure you understand every step of the planned medical procedure. He strongly believes that working together with each patient leads to better results. Dr. Silverman and his employees want you and your family to get the full attention you deserve.

• Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Surgery

4.2

Dr. Silverman?
Dr. Silverman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Lance Silverman, MD
Dr. Lance Silverman. I would recommend him and his staff to anyone who has problems with there feet or ankles, he has done mine and he is awesome ?? his staff are awesome also friendly and ready to answer any questions you need. Thank you very much Dr lance Silverman
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lance Silverman, MD?
Simply put-Dr. Silverman gave me my life back. I had been struggling with debilitating, chronic foot pain for 8 years. Prior to seeing Dr. Silverman, I had seen to two podiatrists, a physical medicine doctor, a musculoskeletal doctor, and a neurologist. While all these doctor’s agreed that the issue with my feet was abnormal, none of them seemed to know what the condition was or how to treat it. I had all but given up. I suffered for several years before deciding to try just one more doctor
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lance Silverman, MD?
Dr. Silverman us a phenomenal surgeoun. In May, 2017, I had bunion correction surgery. As a runner, I put off the surgery for years. I was concerned that the surgery would negatively impact my ability to run. However, within 6 months of surgery, I was back into my full running regiment. If I had known the surgery would be this smoothe and painless, I would have done it years earlier. I would highly recommend Dr. Silverman to anyone who is interested in bunion correction surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lance Silverman, MD?
Go see Dr. Silvermann for any feet issues! He knows his business. I had two different surgeries done for different reasons with huge success. Follow his instructions to the letter. I did and I had the best results. I have all the confidence in the world in Dr. Silvermann and recommend him to anyone who has feet issues. Dr. Silvermann is the BEST!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lance Silverman, MD?
11 years ago Dr. Silverman did surgery on both my left & right achilles, a bone spur removal and a ligament repair. He did an amazing job and I had phenomenal results! This year I went to Dr. Silverman for a second opinion after a different doctor messed up a bunion surgery. Not only was Dr. Silverman able to correct my foot but he made me pain free! I am now 5 months post-op, back in the gym and enjoying the outdoors again! I highly recommend Dr. Silverman for all and any foot and ankle issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lance Silverman, MD?
I saw Dr Silverman with my son for foot pain. He was incredibly thorough and knowledgeable. He did X-rays and took both of us back to look at them. While addressing my son directly he laid out all the options in order of least to most aggressive. He then said what he would do if it were his child. We followed his instructions exactly and are back on the ice!! Thank you Dr. Silverman!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lance Silverman, MD?
My daughter is a year round competitive athlete with serious ankle issues. She experienced substantial pain after every session. We located Dr. Silverman and couldn't be more pleased. He is compassionate, taking time to explain his thoughtful diagnosis and recommended procedure. His office scheduled the surgery and everything went as planned. Dr. Silverman met with us post op and followed through with PT recommendations. Dr. Silverman is prompt, courteous and caring. I highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lance Silverman, MD?
Thanks Dr. Silverman for giving me back my life! After over 2 years of dealing with my local Dr. for a torn Achilles tendon, I looked online Achilles tendon specialist in MN and found Dr. Silverman. So in July of 2013 off we drove to Burnsville, (100 miles) with high hopes that he would be able to help me. Well guess what? He didn’t let me down! He did an Achilles Tendon Reconstruction and my pain is gone. Its been 4 years now and I have had no issues! Highly recommend Dr Silverman !!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lance Silverman, MD?
Dr. Silverman is a fantastic doctor. I am a competitive athlete have had many ankle injuries. After several ankle sprains I went in to see Dr. Silverman. He explained that my ligaments were damaged and things would only get worse unless I had surgery to correct the issue. So I decided to go through with the surgery. There was a bit of recovery time, but after that I felt great! Dr. Silverman solved all of my problems, and got me back to 110%! I highly recommend Dr. Silverman to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lance Silverman, MD?
I needed surgery on my RF.. In addition to the bone surgery, Dr. Silverman noticed I needed ankle ligament reconstruction during my diagnosis and recommended we fix it too. Between my initial diagnosis visit and the surgery I had increased the amount of bone damage in my foot. Dr. Silverman was able to adjust on the fly and put in two plates instead of the planned one. It’s one year later and my foot is doing great, and I don't ever remember my ankle being this solid. I'm delighted with outcome!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lance Silverman, MD?
Dr. Silverman is a complete and outstanding professional in his field. From my first appointment on, he answered all my questions and then some. He explained things in terms that were clear and east to understand. I would, without a second thought, encourage anyone to see Dr. Silverman.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lance Silverman, MD?
I must have seen a totally different doctor than others and office staff is not friendly at all. The one receptionists, X-ray tech, nurse does everything and isn't to knowledgeable about conditions. Takes forever to get into, the wait once there is crazy especially end of the day and takes days sometimes weeks to call back. Completely left me hanging worse then when I started. Trying my to do to much for one doctor. Almost two years later and regret walking through the doors.
Sorry to hear that you felt that we let you down...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lance Silverman, MD?
Dr Silverman might have ruined my life and I feel so much regret that i chose to go to him. He left my ankles so tight that i can barely move them and it has led to a host other problens. I have gained over 50 pounds since i saw him due to depression and pain preventing me from working out too much. I wish i had never met him. Im holding back tears as i write this and if you see this Dr Silverman then know i was once an aspiring athlete who you messed up.
I am sorry that you feel that we did not provide...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lance Silverman, MD?
Dr Silverman has been by far the most unprofessional dr. I have ever seen. The second time I saw him I waited close to 2 hours in waiting room with no apology, he avoids direct questions, he does not believe in prescribing pain medication, follow up appointments are done by his assistant and 9 out of 10 times you will not get through to a live person no matter what option you choose. As of now, I am working with a new surgeon due to some errors he made and urge you not to fall for his charm.
We are very sorry to hear that you felt that our...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lance Silverman, MD?
Very Unprofessional!! If you like waiting over an hour in his little office (not the waiting room) to hear bad news, then this is the Dr. for you. After my break, I was left with a bone that wasn't aligned properly, and after it all healed, I had lots of pain. No apology. I sought a more competent physician where I was promptly seen during each visit and after a bone fusion, I am in no pain at all.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lance Silverman, MD?
I had a Hallux Rigidus surgery on my right big toe on August 18, 2016. The surgery and recovery was very easy (much easier than I expected). I am now 3 months post op, I have no pain at all, the scar is looking better and better every day and I am able to wear more variety of shoes than I was able before the surgery and I have no swelling at all (!). Dr. Silverman is a great surgeon with great sense of humor. I would recommend him to anybody with foot\ankle problems. Thank you Dr. Silverman!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lance Silverman, MD?
Dr. Silverman is very professional and explains things thoroughly. He seems rushed at times and I wish he could spend more time to anwser questions. His staff is equally professional and responds to questions in a timely manner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lance Silverman, MD?
DR. SILVERMAN did a excelent job on my ankle i would recoment him to anyone who would need surgery done to their ankle or foot
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lance Silverman, MD?
DR. SILVERMAN IS AWESOME! I have multiple work comp injuries & had seen several doctors and surgeons who told me different diagnoses, different restrictions & options which none of them were helping me. I continued to have major pain and problems with my foot & ankle & none of the other Drs. Could/would figure out why. My new attorneys staff recommended me to DR SILVERMAN & FINALLY after the FIRST visit he knew exactly what was wrong! HE Is #1 in my opinion! I HIGHLY recommend him! ??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lance Silverman, MD?
Dr. Silverman is a fantastic orthopedic surgeon who will listen to your concerns, explain in detail what his thoughts are, and make future plans with your input to best suit your specific recovery needs. His communication skills are excellent and he will go the extra mile and call you personally to make sure things are going well. I've had three surgeries with Dr. Silverman and have been very happy with the outcome. I highly recommend Dr. Silverman! Great Orthopedic Surgeon!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Silverman?

Insurance accepted

Tricare
Ucare
Worker's Compensation
Worker's Compensation WC

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Silverman treats patients.