Dr. Lance Longo, MD

Addiction PsychiatryMaleAge 60

Addiction Psychiatry

Dr. Lance Longo, MD is a Addiction Psychiatry Specialist in Milwaukee, WI and has over 32 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Medical College Of Wisconsin medical school in 1990. His office is not accepting new patients.

Dr. Lance Longo, MD

Aurora Behavioral Health Clinic

1020 N 12th St Milwaukee, WI 53233 ()

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Addiction Psychiatry Specialists in your area

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Wisconsin

Check if Dr. Longo treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Longo's conditions and procedures:

• Alcohol Withdrawal
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Opioid Withdrawal
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)

Dr. Longo accepts

Dr. Longo accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield

Dr. Longo's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Longo

3.0

Dr. Longo

He's always 30 minutes late for a 5 minute appointment. He once over-prescribed and gave me Serotonin Syndrome. I could only reach him thru his nurse, Elaine, who was absolutely horrible. Her snippy and aggressive attitude made it hard for me to call about issues. I actually caught her lying, saying that she talked Dr. Longo about my serious issue when she didn't. She also can't give shots properly and hit my sciatic nerve, nearly paralyzing me. She needs to be fired before she hurts someone.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Mar 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lance Longo, MD?
Dr. Longo has been a very positive influence in my life. I have found his guidance always to be genuine and his remarks intuitive in helping me identify major obstacles that keep me from being happy and whole. He may not always be telling me things that I want to hear, but it is in those challenges that I have felt the most growth.
Wm Feerick in Milwaukee, WI – Sep 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lance Longo, MD?
The newest comments out here look like they were written by Dr. Longo and friends. Dr. Longo is full of himself. I saw Dr. Longo for over 3 years then got a copy of my records to see what he really has to say about me. I would recommend every one of his patients does the same. You'll find how small minded the Dr. really is..Always late for an appointment, Usually talking about himself, He'll probably tell you about the new things he's bought with your money. Do not see Dr. Longo......
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Mike in Milwaukee, WI – Aug 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lance Longo, MD?
I have known Dr. Longo for more than a dozen years when I was literally under the influence and he heard me from another room. He offered to help me and I have been sober ever since. I trust his judgement as he is knowledgeable and professional. He listens and makes recommendations for my behaviors when appropriate. He adjusts my medications when necessary and together behaviorally/pharmaceutically he has helped me keep me clean. Dr. Longo runs late, but you just learn to live with it.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
Richard A. in West Bend,WI – Apr 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lance Longo, MD?
I have been under the care of Dr Longo for approximately 15 years and have complete confidence in his opinions and guidance. For me he has earned the distinction of being authentic, bright, intuitive, wise, thorough, caring, dedicated, and kind. I have never doubted his concern for my well-being to be genuine and equate it to that of a nurturing parent. It saddens me to see lower ranking scores yet I am not very surprised considering many of his patients are young angry addicts lacking wisdom.
William R in Milwaukee, WI – Jan 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lance Longo, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Longo?