Colon & Rectal Surgery  |
Dr. Lance Burns, MD
Dr. Lance Burns, MD is a colon & rectal surgery doctor who practices in Little Rock, AR. He is 43 years old and has been practicing for 13 years. Dr. Burns is affiliated with Baptist Health Medical Center - Arkadelphia.

701 N University Ave Ste 203

Little Rock, AR 72205

Learn about Dr. Burns

Dr. Burns' Experience

Dr. Burns' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Colon & Rectal Surgery

• Colon & Rectal Surgery

Dr. Burns does not have any board certifications listed.

• Abdominal Disorders

• Colectomy
  • Colon and Rectal Surgery
  • Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, and Sigmoidoscopy
  • Destruction of Anal Tumor
  • Enterostomy (Laparoscopic or Open)
  • Excision of Rectal Tumor
  • Fistulectomy or Fistulotomy, Anal
  • Gastroenterology Procedures
  • Hemorrhoidectomy or Excision of Anal Tags
  • Hernia Repair
  • Incisional Hernia Repair, Laparoscopic
  • Intestinal Transplant (incl. Enterectomy)
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Laparotomy
  • Open Incisional and-or Ventral Hernia Repair
  • Proctectomy, Open or Laparoscopic (incl. Swenson and Duhamel Procedures)
  • Proctosigmoidopexy With Robotic Assistance
  • Sphincterotomy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arkansas.

• Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2004

Dr. Burns has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Burns has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Burns does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Burns and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Burns' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Burns to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Burns' Performance
in Hot Springs Village, AR |
I have been Dr. Burns patient for several years. He performed a life saving procedure to clean up what another Dr. Messed up. He has an awesome personality with his intellect he has made a very fine surgeon, I highly recommend him , Connie
North Little Rock, AR |
This doctor has the best bedside and super smart. He cares about his patients and the patient's family.
in Batesville,Ar |
Dr. Burns is an amazing doctor and saved my life. I ended up having 3 surgeries all done my Dr. Burns to remove all of my large intestines and rectum and make a jpouch. Dr Burns was great. He hasaid a great bed side manner and also tells you how it is. It has been a year and he still does all of my follow up scopes. Most doctors after a surgery they are done and leave you hanging. Dr burns assured me he will remain my dr. I am so thankfull I chose him. My kids will use him in the future as well.
in Stuttgart, AR |
I've had an excellent experience with Dr. Burns! I've had two surgeries- a hemorrhoidectomy and a pilonidal cyst excision. He makes the patient feel comfortable and at ease. He has a great personality, and genuinely cares about his patients. I would definitely recommend him, and I would go back to him in a heart beat.
in Little Rock, AR |
Dr. Burns safe my life. I had the flesh eating disease and he was able to do surgery on me very quickly so as it did not spread. He also has the best bed side manner. When i was in the hospital he would spend extra time in the room with My Family and i answering questions. Dr. Burns is the best.
in Little Rock, AR |
Dr. Burns is an excellent colon doctor/surgeon. I haven't had surgery but have seen him twice for consultation visits & one op procedure. I'm a candidate for colon surgery but his professional advice was not to go the surgery route just yet. In my opinion that tells a lot about a honest highly qualified specialist that is not all about seeing you and recommending surgery immediately but to try other options that may be beneficial. Thank you Dr. Burns!
Hot Springs |
In office surgery. My me feel very comfortable. Great bedside manners - felt like I'd been his patient for years.
in Little Rock, AR |
Dr Burns is a competent surgeon, however his affiliation with the deathtrap hospital CHI St Vincent casts serious doubt as to a good outcome. Post surgery care was a nightmare due to inadequate nursing staff. Additionally his billing department mistakes created ongoing headaches and issues due to their incompetence and unwillingness to acknowledge mistakes they made.
in Cabot, AR |
DR. BURNS IS VERY EXPERIENCED AND KNOWS HIS PROFESSION. HE IS FRIENDLY AND EXPLAINS EVERYTHING SO YOU CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GOING ON. HE IS VERY KNOWLEDGABLE ABOUT THE COLON. REALLY MADE ME FEEL GOOD. RECOVERING FINE.
in Little Rock, AR |
Awesome Doctor , Truthful and caring Saved my life and sanity. I would recoment him over and over to anyone young or old
in Stephens, AR |
I just had surgery on 4-13-2016. Dr.Burns did a great job I was a little scared but he told me that everything was going to be okay and he told the truth. I had an outpatient surgery and is at home recovering. I'm not in any pain except when I have a bowel movement but with my sitz bath, I'll be just fine. If I had to do it again I would definitely trust Dr.Burns. My two daughters met him for the first time doing my surgery and they thought he was a very nice looking man.
in Benton,Arkansas |
He is absolutely amazing. Would highly recommend him.
Have you seen Dr. Lance Burns, MD?
Are you Dr. Burns?