Dr. Lana Long, MD

Dr. Lana Long, MD

Dermatology  |

Dr. Lana Long is a Dermatologist serving the Cincinnati area for more than 20 years. Dr. Long is experienced in Botox, Facial Filling Agents and Chemical Peels. She is a professional member of the American Academy of Dermatology, American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery, Ohio Dermatological Association, Ohio Society for Dermatologic Surgery and Cincinnati Dermatological Society. Dr. Lana Long was also awarded Top Doctor: Best Dermatologist Cincinnati.

City Dermatology and Laser

1 W 4th St Ste 2200

Cincinnati, OH 45202

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Long

Our goal at City Dermatology and Laser is to provide the busy professional with the highest quality skin care, with as little disruption from work as possible. Appointments are available starting at 7:30 AM and through lunch. Our staff values your time and works hard to see patients in a timely fashion.

Dr. Long's Experience

Dr. Long's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

• KTP Laser Treatment
  • Laser Hair Removal
  • Laser Skin Resurfacing
  • Lip Augmentation

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• University Of Missouri-Md
    Medical School | Graduated 1988
  • Internal Medicine and Dermatology-Vanderbilt University

Dr. Long has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Long does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Long and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Long's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Long to family and friends
Dr. Long's Performance
l always come away from my appointments with Dr Long feeling much better about myself. She always makes me feel at ease with any procedure. She takes her time and recognizes me as an individual and not a number, this is very rare these days. If you are thinking about having something done I would encourage you to come in and see for yourself the excellent care she and her staff give.
I have seen Dr Long for several years for both medical and cosmetic derm issues. I completely trust her assessment. She and her office staff are professional and RUN ON TIME, which makes it great for people with tight schedules. I have recommended her to family and freinds with confidence.
I really enjoy coming to Dr. Long and shes always very honest and I trust her!
Dr. Long is a very competent and empathetic dermatologist. I visit her for skin cancer checks annually and she always is diligent in answering all of my questions and thorough in her review of my skin.
The staff are very friendly and Dr. Long is extremely informative. She provides options to her patients. It's been a great experience here at City Dermatology.
Listened to my concerns and trusted her professional advice.
This was my first time for dysport/botox. I had done a fair amount of research on this. I was a little on the fence about whether it was necessary to do at this time. I was very happy that Dr. Long was not at all heavy handed, and recommended only a very few units. I was somewhat concerned beforehand that a cosmetic dermatologist would be heavy handed but that was not the case with Dr. Long. I appreciate that she schedules a follow-up to make sure you are happy with the results.
Dr. Long really listens to my concerns and offers her honest opinion.
My experience here has been an enjoyable one. Dr. Long and her staff are quick and efficient. Everyone at the office met me with a smile and made sure that I was well taken care of.
very kind, and compassionate
I had a great experience at my visit today
Both Dr. Long and the nurses who work here are wonderful. They ask lots of questions and are willing to explain answers. Dr. Long cured my acne and now my skin looks great! I will continue to be a patient here for any skincare needs.
Dr. Long is a wonderful dermatologist. She listens and helps you with any issues. Her staff is always friendly and helpful and I generally don't have to wait long to see her (which is unusual in this day and age!)
very thorough! great service
i always feel dr long does a great job
With having a baby and working full time, appointment that are fast, yet thorough, are ideal. Dr. Long was excellent!
On vacation from Germany I found Dr. Longs practice on line by searching for Top Rated Dermatologist in Cincinnati and was not disappointed. Top of the line location, facility, staff and service--felt well taken care of, listened to and extremely pleased with my results.
Dr Long is always professional and makes me feel comfortable.
Dr Long answered all of my (many!) questions and offered solutions to problems that had been bothering me for years. The entire staff is wonderful. I couldn't be happier with my experience! :)
I appreciate the caring and positive attitude.
Wonderful experience. Dr Long and staff provided quick, to the point responses to my issues. Everyone was very friendly and supportive.
It is a pleasure to come to Dr. Long's office. She attends to all concerns, takes the time to listen and gives solid advice. I had a number of issues during my recent visit and they took care of me from the time I made the appointment. This not new, I have been a patient here over the years and Dr. Long's practice is characterized by a professional team. She is a fabulous practitioner who approaches things from what is best for the patient to get the best results.
Easy to get an appointment and Dr. Long is a good listener and good at explaining things
I feel comfortable with Dr. Long because she is willing to build an ongoing relationship and address issues on a long-term basis
She listed all the options and let me know the pros and cons of each.
Dr. Long was very polite and professional. She answered all of my questions and explained some things to me that I previously didn't understand. Thanks!
After battling psoriasis for over 25 years with almost 80% of my body covered, I have been virtually psoriasis free for the last 5 years. Your listening skills enabled us to bypass the already attempted methods and focus on new biologics that were the correct answer to my problems. I thank you for giving me my skin back, and my ability to wear shorts and tshirts in the summers.
Appreciate Dr. Long conservative approach with my first Dysport treatment.
I have been visiting Dr. Long for several years and have always been very pleased with the results which always look natural. Feel "refreshed" after each visit.
Great experience. No wait and friendly, informative staff.
I had a great experience. She spent time with me going over new options during the follow up. I decided to try a new medication and she explained how the medication would work and what to expect.
Dr. Long was highly recommended by several of my friends. I appreciated her sensitivity and reassuring demeanor. Her examination was thorough and she was able to explain my various skin issues in a way that made me feel confident in my overall health. This was my first visit but I am now going to be a regular with this practice. I am so glad I found Dr. Long.
Dr. Long was very clear in explaining the procedure, the anticipated results and follow up instructions. I'm very pleased with the results so far. I would recommend your office to anyone looking for cosmetic procedures.
Dr. Long was helpful in assisting me with my acne concerns. She also did a full body check and informed me of things to look for when assessing my moles at home.
Was able to make an appointment in a timely manner. Showed up and they saw me right away.
good time management, good communication and confidence in he skills
Very professional and extremely caring......Thanks for taking such good care of me!
Lana Long is fantastic. She listens and is very caring.
Dr. Long is brilliant! She is honest and will not suggest cosmetic procedures that are unnecessary or will not give you your desired results. I travel a long distance to see her and would recommend her to close family and friends.
Even though I have moved out of state, I continue to come back to Cincinnati to see Dr. Long. I trust her completely, and have always left with a very positive outlook. She has been wonderfully kind and patient. My mother started seeing her as well because I love her so much! Highly recommend.
Dr. Long has been incredibly helpful and caring in my treatment. Many thanks to her and her incredible staff!
I've been to a few doctors in Cincinnati for Botox and Dr. Long is head's above the rest. She has a great eye for where and how much to use to give me a natural look.
Dr. Long has an excellent aesthetic and knows exactly what to do to make me look naturally fabulous. She errs on the side of caution, honestly advising when I do not need a particular treatment. She and her staff are caring, warm and expert. I could not recommend her and her practice any more highly.
I have been extremely satisfied with Dr. Long. She really understands my face, skin and provides effective and accurate treatment. She is also extremely kind and spends time with you to truly meet your unique needs.
in Cincinnati, OH |
Love her - she is honest and takes care of the problem
I am not s huge fan of any doctor visit, but it is always so great here and everyone is so kind.
i'm 29 and have started noticing a few forehead lines that drive me crazy. dr. long took a very conservative approach (only 2 units of botox) and it gave me exactly the look i was wanting--natural, but line-free. highly recommended!
I see Dr. Long on a regular basis for skin checks, and I appreciate her attention to detail and her professionalism while maintaining a friendly positive attitude. She is a pleasure to see and I hope to continue seeing her for many years to come!
Really great patient doctor with a beautiful practice. Always w=calls back if I have questions and very polite staff.
Dr. Long is always willing to listen and provides very good insight into what is going on. She doesn't try to force any options on you which is a breath of fresh air. I have been coming to her for a few years for any skin issues and highly recommend her!
Have you seen Dr. Lana Long, MD?

Visit Dr. Long

Dr. Long accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Long has admitting privileges