Dr. Lana Long, MD

Dr. Lana Long, MD

Dermatology  |

Dr. Lana Long, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Cincinnati, OH. She is 53 years old and has been practicing for 29 years. Read her story

City Dermatology and Laser

1 W 4th St Ste 2200

Cincinnati, OH 45202

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Long

See how frequently Dr. Long performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Cold Sore
Rosacea
high
Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
high

Dr. Long's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Long's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Long "Dr. Lana Long is a Dermatologist serving the Cincinnati area for more than 20 years. Dr. Long is experienced in Botox, Facial Filling Agents and Chemical Peels. She is a professional member of the American Academy of Dermatology, American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery, Ohio Dermatological Association, Ohio Society for Dermatologic Surgery and Cincinnati Dermatological Society. Dr. Lana Long was also awarded Top Doctor: Best Dermatologist Cincinnati."

This content was provided by Dr. Long "Our goal at City Dermatology and Laser is to provide the busy professional with the highest quality skin care, with as little disruption from work as possible. Appointments are available starting at 7:30 AM and through lunch. Our staff values your time and works hard to see patients in a timely fashion."

• Dermatology

• Impetigo
  • Intertrigo
  • Leg and Foot Ulcers
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis

• Lip Augmentation
  • Mole Removal
  • Skin Biopsy
  • Skin Tag Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• University Of Missouri-Md
    Medical School | Graduated 1988
  • Internal Medicine and Dermatology-Vanderbilt University

Dr. Long has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Long does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Long and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Long's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Long to family and friends
Dr. Long's Performance
I have been a client of Dr. Long's for many years. I have trusted and count on her expertise without hesitation. I honestly feel like she has suggested what would work best for me. I have never felt pressured in buying or trying any product or procedures that would not be the best option to fulfill my needs. I recommend this practice with confidence.
Very realistic about how laser would work for me!
I have been going to Dr. Long for about 5 years and have always had great experience. I've had moles removed and it was easy and fast. Never waited more than 15 minutes.
Staff is always friendly.....love the entire experience. Everyone is understanding and takes time to make you comfortable and answers all questions with patience.
I've been coming now for a few years. She is very good, listens and concerned for her customers. She caught my melanoma and makes sure I take preventative steps to ensure I do not get it again.
I have dealt with the aftermath of too much sun exposure and Dr. Long is helping me get my glow back. She's awesome!
I have visited Dr Long for different skin diagnosis/treatments, and it's always been a great experience with her and her staff.
I have been very pleased with Dr Long and her staff. Exceptional care, service and results for any dermatological need. (Cosmetic, medical or surgical) One stop shop for dermatology.
Always a great experience with Dr. Long
This is the first time I a Dr really understand my needs
I always feel like Dr. Long takes her time and is very thorough with the examination but is always running on time. Diane is so friendly and great to work with as well. It is very well run and organized practice which I appreciate.
Pleasant and quick.
Dr. Long respects my time, she's always on time, with minimal waiting time. I never feel rushed when meeting with her and she always takes her time in examinations so that I feel comfortable. I am happy to be a patient of Dr. Long's and will remain so.
doctor was very clear and concise, no wait time
Dr. Long and her team are excellent! They are caring, knowledgeable, and efficient. I always feel comfortable during my appointments and know that I'm in good hands.
Dr. Long and all the staff were so nice and comforting. Very friendly group of people and so far I'm happy with my treatment!
I visited the office for treatment of sun spots on my face after trying some treatments at other Dermatologists with no results. Dr Long suggested a topical treatment and the results have been amazing in lightening my dark sun spots on my face. Thanks so much for your help!
I had the IPL laser for dark spots. Little pain and great results
Quick procedure! Immediate results! Broken blood vessels immediately GONE!!!
Professional, thoughtful, and a pleasure.
Dr. Long is very easy to talk to and listens to your concerns. I feel very comfortable and well respected.
Dr. Long is very progressive and current in the latest treatments of skin diseases and aesthetics. I have been trusting her judgement for quite a while and she has kept my 60 year old skin healthy and looking good!
Dr. Long answered all my questions and treated an area on my upper lip with laser. Very happy to have found this Dr.
very good
Dr. Long listened well and explained my course of treatment very clearly.
everyone was very friendly and on time and I felt like they truly listened to me
I love coming to Dr. Long at City Dermatology. There's always very little wait, they listen very well, and explain everything. I will always come back.
Very thorough
great experience
The staff is wonderful and I never have to wait. Very professional.
I've been seeing Dr Long for about 2 years now, and my skin has improved tremendously over that time. She is patient and skilled, and the staff is friendly.
Dr. Long takes the time to describe your skin needs and procedures available. The results speak volumes.
Dr. Lang is very experienced and personable. She is great at diagnosis and providing successful solutions. Her staff is very friendly and efficient.
Very happy and comfortable with care.
I came in to have an annual skin exam and found one little spot that had been bothering me. The doctor recommended that we take it off to be safe. 5 minutes later it was over. I also had some complaints about the condition of my skin on my face- the doctor gave me a face wash. I was kind of hoping for something a little more miracle-cure like. But, I'll try the face wash first I suppose.
l always come away from my appointments with Dr Long feeling much better about myself. She always makes me feel at ease with any procedure. She takes her time and recognizes me as an individual and not a number, this is very rare these days. If you are thinking about having something done I would encourage you to come in and see for yourself the excellent care she and her staff give.
I have seen Dr Long for several years for both medical and cosmetic derm issues. I completely trust her assessment. She and her office staff are professional and RUN ON TIME, which makes it great for people with tight schedules. I have recommended her to family and freinds with confidence.
The staff are very friendly and Dr. Long is extremely informative. She provides options to her patients. It's been a great experience here at City Dermatology.
Dr. Long is a very competent and empathetic dermatologist. I visit her for skin cancer checks annually and she always is diligent in answering all of my questions and thorough in her review of my skin.
I really enjoy coming to Dr. Long and shes always very honest and I trust her!
This was my first time for dysport/botox. I had done a fair amount of research on this. I was a little on the fence about whether it was necessary to do at this time. I was very happy that Dr. Long was not at all heavy handed, and recommended only a very few units. I was somewhat concerned beforehand that a cosmetic dermatologist would be heavy handed but that was not the case with Dr. Long. I appreciate that she schedules a follow-up to make sure you are happy with the results.
Listened to my concerns and trusted her professional advice.
Dr. Long really listens to my concerns and offers her honest opinion.
My experience here has been an enjoyable one. Dr. Long and her staff are quick and efficient. Everyone at the office met me with a smile and made sure that I was well taken care of.
I had a great experience at my visit today
very kind, and compassionate
Both Dr. Long and the nurses who work here are wonderful. They ask lots of questions and are willing to explain answers. Dr. Long cured my acne and now my skin looks great! I will continue to be a patient here for any skincare needs.
Dr. Long is a wonderful dermatologist. She listens and helps you with any issues. Her staff is always friendly and helpful and I generally don't have to wait long to see her (which is unusual in this day and age!)
very thorough! great service
i always feel dr long does a great job
Have you seen Dr. Lana Long, MD?

Visit Dr. Long

Dr. Long accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Long has admitting privileges