Dr. Lamia Fathallah, MD

CytopathologyFemaleAge 59

Cytopathology

Dr. Lamia Fathallah, MD is a Cytopathology Specialist in Detroit, MI.

Dr. Lamia Fathallah, MD

St. John Hospital and Medical Center

22101 Moross Rd Detroit, MI 48236

Get better prescription prices

Optum Perks and Healthgrades are subsidiaries of RVO Health.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Dr. Fathallah treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Fathallah accepts

Dr. Fathallah's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Fathallah

1.0

Based on 1 rating

Poor Billing Practices.
While I had no choice in the matter, this physician did all the testing for my cancerous ovarian tumor. Surgery was in February 2022. On April 14, I received my first bill which was for 5,000.00 plus that was supposedly my responsibility. Out of pocket max already reached. After communicating w/ BCN, I found out the claim has been denied several times due to inconsistent coding errors-and they directed me not to pay it, as well. They continue to turn in the same (miscoded) claim w/ no corrections--after 3-4 calls w/ BCN, myself and their billing service there is little to no resolution. BCN made it very clear that the Dr. was in network and the tests run were covered-just miscoded. I wonder how many others this is happening to.
Chris S – Sep 24, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lamia Fathallah, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Fathallah?