Dr. Lambda P. Msezane, MD

Dr. Lambda P. Msezane, MD

Urology | Female

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Msezane specializes in Urology and practices in Decatur, GA. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Msezane? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Msezane's Experience

98Experience
Match

See how Dr. Msezane's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Msezane

Dr. Msezane accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Msezane has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Msezane
Dr. Msezane's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (26)
in Atlanta,Ga. |
I would completely recommend Dr. Msezane as a knowledgeable,professional,caring physician. Both myself and my husband(also a patient) give the highest of recommendations.Nancy Anderson
in Atlanta, GA |
She is knowledgeable and up to date in her field. She is proactive, intelligent and organized. She has a broad vision and is confident in her practice, therefore give a sense of security to her patients. When I had an emergency problem she responded quickly and effectively. Dr. Msezane and physicians like her are unique and we must value them very highly.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Msezane is my dad's doctor. I have struggled with kidney stones for years. I moved to Atlanta but didn't have a urologist. I contacted her office and was able to get in for a visit in less than 24 hours. She was very concerned, ordered a CT scan asap, and discussed additional options after the results came back. After the results, I was in within 36 hours (today) to discuss passing the current and preventing the future. Very positive experience.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Msezane and her staff have provided me with superb medical service and treatment during the past two years. Dr. Msezane and her staff are excellent listeners and excellent communicators. I highly recommend them.
in Lilburn, GA. |
Dr. Msezane is a great listener and gets all of the details about your health. She has a great professional manner and really cares about your health. She wants to help you and she wants to manage your pain and discomfort. Dr. Msezane takes the time to explain in detail about what is going on with your health issues. She never rushes you out the door without a complete understanding of next steps. She is incredibly smart but easy to relate to and understand.
in Decatur Ga |
Really excited about having her as my doctor, always explain every medical detai.
in Conyers, GA |
Dr. Msezane has been very helpful, kind, considerate & informative; involving the surgery & treatment of my prostate cancer 14 months ago. Her knowledge & professionalism help me make key decisions to all the questions that I continuously bring to the table. Also, she has a great sense of humor, compassionate to your concerns & needs involving recovery, check-ups & medications to ensure a healthy lifestyle. Her communication skills with the patients are great & she is very easy on the eyes!
in Decatur, GA |
Dr.Msezane is alway professional.She places you at ease and listens to you. She gives you options when appropriate.
in Decatur, GA |
My urologist on record said that Dr. Msezane was the most experienced person to perform the type of operation I had chosen (robotic surgery). I trusted him. It has been five years since I had surgery. There's not a day that passes that I do not thank my Creator for her and her surgical skills. Moreover, I tell her how much I appreciate her each time I visit.
in Lisbon, OH |
When I first learned of my diagnosis I new I wanted to get a second opinion and I wanted the best care I could find. So I started my research, Dr. Msezane came highly recommended and rightfully so. She was easy to talk to and very informative. Great bedside manner and made me feel comfortable with the procedure that she would perform.
in Lawrenceville, GA |
Dr. Msezane is a wonderful doctor. My medical issues are complicated and can very frustrating for me. Dr. Msezane and her staff have made this journey more tolerable than it other wise might be.
in Marietta, GA |
I feel very comfortable with Dr. Msezane as my urologist. She makes my lab reports easily understandable. She carefully explains all the possible solutions to my urological problems. She's always genuinely concerned about me as her patient. I have complete confidence in Dr. Msezane.
in Decatur, GA |
Dr. Msezane was very polite and made me feel comfortable. She examined me and explained to me what she was about to do which made me less nervous.
in Decatur, GA |
She was very nice and listen to my problems and giving advise and suggestions, took extra steps for testing and ensuring everything eas fine.
Have you seen Dr. Lambda P. Msezane, MD?
Are you Dr. Msezane?

Compare Dr. Msezane

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.