Dr. Lamar Moree, MD

Pain Medicine •  Male • Age 66

Dr. Moree

Phoebe Anesthesia Associates

406 Saint Ave Albany, GA 31701

Dr. Lamar Moree, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Albany, GA and has been practicing for 42 years. He graduated from Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine in 1978 and specializes in pain medicine.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Pain Medicine Doctors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Moree accepts

Dr. Moree accepts the following insurance:

Ambetter
Superior Health Plan

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check Dr. Moree's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Moree's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Moree

Dr. Moree?
Dr. Moree's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Lamar Moree, MD
My name is Beverly Jackson and I have been seeing Dr Moree for many years. Dr. Chip Moree is one of the most Compassionate and Caring doctors I have ever been treated by. I would recommend Dr. Moree to anyone who has chronic pain. He is a good Christian man and there is always a smile on his face.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lamar Moree, MD?
Dr. Moree is one of the kindest people you could ever meet and very professional .I am 52 years old now and have been seeing him since I was 14. I was involved in a serious auto accident and had difficulty walking and eventually had to have 9 abdominal surgeries. I tried to see family physicians at 1st but I was treated like a drug seeker. Dr. Moree is the only doctor who stood by my side and treated me. I live in SC and drive 12 hrs round trip because no MD knows how or will treat me .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lamar Moree, MD?
Quite possibly the BEST doctor in Albany GA! Dr. Moree is caring, compassionate, and very sympathetic to one's problems. He is used by people outside of Albany, because he is worth the drive! He listens, he is patient, he answers questions, and he explains things to where you understand what is going on, without making you feel like a bother. He is really there for you when you need him. I have never heard anything negative about him or his practice, or I would recommend him to
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lamar Moree, MD?
Dr Moree's knowledge has made me where I can function and have a half way normal life. I would not have this if it wasn't for him listening and having the understanding of what pain is. He is one of the most caring and genuinely nice man I have ever met and there is always a smile on his face.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lamar Moree, MD?
Persona care like you've never had!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lamar Moree, MD?
Dr Moree is a sympathetic and understanding bedside MD. He definitely listens to his patients and has a very caring attitude. As his patient, he has your best interest always at heart.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lamar Moree, MD?
I give Dr. Chip Moree a 12 on a scale of 1 to 10. He is the best Dr I have ever had. From the first minute you meet him you can clearly see that he is a man that loves what he does and loves his patience even more. If only we had 100 doctors just like him here in Albany. I would recommend Dr. Moree to anyone because he is without a doubt the best there is east of the Mississippi.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lamar Moree, MD?
I love Dr. Moree he is a great doctor that care about his patients and their health and his staff is great too. Thank you Dr.Morsee!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lamar Moree, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Moree?

• Pain Medicine

• Anesthesiology
  • Pediatric Anesthesiology

1978
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine

Phoebe Anesthesia Associates406 Saint Ave Albany, GA 31701
Albany Anesthesia Associates PC417 W 3rd Ave Ste 300 Albany, GA 31701

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Moree treats patients.

64% Patient experience rating, 5% lower than the national average