Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
Dr. Lama Tolaymat, MD
Double Board Certified in OB/GYN and Maternal Fetal Medicine (also known as Perinatology). Over 18 years of experience. More than 15,000 Deliveries and consultations. Domestic and international media appearances, awards and publications. Appointments with major Florida hospitals such as Florida Hospital, Winter Park Memorial Hospital, University of Florida Shands Hospital, Jackson Memorial Hospital, Baptist Hospital and Mount Sinai Hospital. Privileges at Florida Hospital Orlando and Orlando Regional Medical Center. The first independent female perinatologist in Central Florida & the ONLY perinatologist in Polk County. Fluent in English, Arabic and basic Spanish. We are open and Saturdays and Extended hours upon request. I am Dr. Tolaymat, your perinatologist.

7421 Conroy Windermere Rd

Orlando, FL 32835

• Florida Hospital Healthcare System
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)

Learn about Dr. Tolaymat

I work with other OBGYN in providing the best care for our patients for safety of their babies.

Dr. Tolaymat's Experience

Dr. Tolaymat's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology

Accredited by: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*
  • Obstetrics & Gynecology
    Accredited by: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*

• Abdominal Disorders
  • Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
  • Bleeding Disorders
  • Blood Disorders
  • Blood Disorders in Pregnancy
  • Breech Position
  • Coagulation Defects in Pregnancy and Postpartum
  • Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia)
  • Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (CAH)
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Primary Hypercoagulable State (incl. Factor V Leiden Disease)
  • Septal Defect
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sickle Cell Disease

• Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Ultrasound
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC

• Jackson Memorial Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2002
  • Master In Public Health
    Other Education | Completed 2001

Dr. Tolaymat has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic

Dr. Tolaymat does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tolaymat and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tolaymat's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tolaymat to family and friends
Dr. Tolaymat Says:

I appreciate you taking the time to complete this survey.  We strive to provide the best care for you.  If you had a good experience, please spread the word.  If there is anything we can do better, please let me and my staff know.  Our goal is to be your advocate and reach the best level of care for you.

Dr. Tolaymat's Performance
in Miami, FL |
Dr. Tolaymat is incredibly knowledgeable, friendly and professional. She is very thorough in explaining things and she is very patient. The whole staff at Sunshine Perinatology, that includes Nina and Carolina, are as friendly and kind as the doctor. I recommend this practice 100%.
Ocoee, FL |
Dr. Tolaymat is very insensitive and unhelpful! I am a young lady and went for my women's health check. I told her this was only my second pap smear and that my first one had hurt. She didn't even give me a warning when getting me ready for the pap smear and quickly pushed the plastic speculum in though I was moving up and complaining of pain. She didn't even stop to ask if I was doing okay or pause to allow me to relax. This was a terrible experience!
in WinterHaven, FL |
Every one was very friendly and I can tell they care.
in Orlando, Fl |
Loved coming to this office, Dr. Lama Tolaymat and her staff were always kind and welcoming.
Orlando FL |
I live this office and staff! Thank you Sunshine Perinatology Orlando, FL and Dr. Lama Tolaymat you are the best doctor I have ever had!
in Orlando, FL |
Thank you for everything I enjoyed that you where patient with Summer and all her excitement at each visit.
Windermere, FL |
Love, love, love and wish in didnt have too graduate even though it's a good things! Thank you Dr. Lama Tolaymat and Sunshine Perinatology!
Orlando, FL |
I was mislead by the great reviews. The office receptionist is very rude and intentionally disrespects you. They wouldnt even tell you if any other appointment available, you have two options either pick their time or leave. They make big deal of showing up on time but then they make you wait in the dr's room for easily 45min. The Dr. is dry and never explains things, they even forgot to take one of my anemia test thus i m w/o med since two months and anemic n preg
Windermere, FL |
I love everyone at the office! They made my pregnancy amazing, thank you Dr. Lama Tolaymat at Sunshine Perinatology.
Windermere, FL |
My husband and I highly recommend Dr. Lama Tolaymat for her experience, great bed side manner and attentive staff! Windermere, FL
Orlando, FL |
We love coming here! Everyone in the office is so friendly, genuinely kind and knowledgable. Dr Lama Tolaymat is one of a kind! We are so happy and relieved to be "graduating" but we also wish we could stay with this office because we will miss everyone and the personalized treatment and attention. Thank you Dr. T and Sunshine Perinatology!
Titusville |
I came to Dr. Tolaymat expecting everything her reviews detailed. Instead, she had no knowledge of me as a patient as she was never given my records. She was very dry and disinterested...I didn't feel like she took my questions seriously. Further, her office staff, while very sweet, have yet to return my phone calls in the last 6 months. I am looking for a new doctor to assist with my high-risk pregnancy. I definitely felt mislead by the excessive positive reviews.
in Windermere, FL |
Sunshine Perinatology worked with my husband and I in such a relax way by offering a very good package with payment options which truly helped us financially and to focus on the pregnancy. Thank you Sunshine Perinatology Finance Team. We also want to say that Dr. Lama Tolaymat is the real deal and the reason that my delivery went so well. Susan and Mike Windermere, FL
in Orlando, FL |
I adore Dr. Tolaymat. I was absolutely blown away by the quality of care that Dr. Tolaymat provided. She listens her patients and really understand their wishes. I delivered my second baby with her. I could not have been in better hands on the day our baby came into the world! My husband and I were so impressed with the time you spent with us at the end of my labor and after the labor at the hospital. I would highly recommend her to women needing OB care.
in St cloud, florida |
The doctor is very dry, no personality at all! I went to this office based on her 5 star rating and quickly rethought my decision. I was told at my first appointment that everything would be covered by insurance, since then I have received over $1,500 in bills from their office as well as the lab in which my blood work was sent. Very unprofessional! I work for a doctor as well and if we advise the patient incorrectly, we cannot charge them!
Orlando, Fl |
Most amazing doctor on the Planet!
Winter Park, FL |
Very consistent and outstanding service-highly recommend Dr. Lama Tolaymat and Sunshine Perinatology for any woman in need of a Maternal Fetal Medicine Doctor specialist!
in Orlando, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Tolaymat since June 2016 and after researching for several weeks I'm glad I choose her. She is very patient, honest, and Knowledgable. She never seems to rush. My boyfriend got a good vibe off of her from our first visit. I had a preterm labor with my first pregnancy (23 weeks) and I honestly feel safe and like im going to make it full term this go around. She is the best if your looking for a high risk Obstetrician give her a call.
Kissimmee, FL |
Dr. Tolaymat is very knowledgable and with excellent bedside manners!
in Florida |
I highly recommend Dr. Lama Tolaymat and Sunshine Perinatology Orlando! Dr. Lama Tolaymat takes amazing care of me with great bedside manner, attentive to my needs, explains everything so well, never seems in a rush as most of my previous experiences with othe specialist. Furthermore, the staff is just so friendly it's like gong to the Disney World! I love Dr. Tolaymat.
Lauderdale Lakes, FL |
Amazing clinic with a lively and friendly staff. Dr. Lama Tolaymat has outstanding bedside manner. I highly recomm nd Dr. Tolaymat as the best Maternal Fetal Specialist in Orlando!
in Gainesville, Florida |
I've been a patient of Dr. Tolaymat since September 2015. She is such an awesome Doctor: caring, knowledgable, dependable, flexible, & the list go on. My husband & I are both doctors and we have really high standards. We are glad we found her. My husband is a surgeon and he asked so many questions at our first visit. We know we can trust Dr. Tolaymat. The office manager, Nina is awesome! She can squeeze us in last minute if we ever needed to come in. Nina has great personally & is so helpful!
My husband and I, will always recommend Dr. Lama Tolaymat and her clinics at Sunshine Perinatology as they are the real top doctor in Maternal Fetal Medicine. Just have any Maternal Fetal Medicine doctor scan you or even take at least 15 minutes to talk and explain to you-well that never happens unless you go to Dr. Tolaymat. Dr. Lama Tolaymat scanned me in all my visits and spend at least 30 minutes with me and my husband explaining my diagnosis and treatment.
in Kissimmee, FL |
I admire her professional opini?n and knowledge
in Orlando |
Excelent attention...nice place so clean..
Awesome doctor she even saw me in New Years! I am so happy to have her! Thank you Dr. Tolaymat.
Have you seen Dr. Lama Tolaymat, MD?
Are you Dr. Tolaymat?

Visit Dr. Tolaymat

Dr. Tolaymat accepts 7 insurance carriers
    Blue Care HMO
    Cigna Network
  • Florida Hospital Healthcare System
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA