Dr. Lama Tolaymat, MD

Dr. Lama Tolaymat, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female

Sunshine Perinatology, Orlando, FL 7421 Conroy Windermere Rd, Orlando, FL 32835 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

I work with other OBGYN in providing the best care for our patients for safety of their babies.Read more

Personal Bio

Double Board Certified in OB/GYN and Maternal Fetal Medicine (also known as Perinatology). Over 18 years of experience. More than...Read more

Dr. Tolaymat's Experience

See how Dr. Tolaymat's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Tolaymat

Dr. Tolaymat accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Tolaymat has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Tolaymat's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tolaymat to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Tolaymat
Dr. Tolaymat's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (190)
Dr. Tolaymat Says:

I appreciate you taking the time to complete this survey.  We strive to provide the best care for you.  If you had a good experience, please spread the word.  If there is anything we can do better, please let me and my staff know.  Our goal is to be your advocate and reach the best level of care for you.

in Orlando, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Tolaymat since June 2016 and after researching for several weeks I'm glad I choose her. She is very patient, honest, and Knowledgable. She never seems to rush. My boyfriend got a good vibe off of her from our first visit. I had a preterm labor with my first pregnancy (23 weeks) and I honestly feel safe and like im going to make it full term this go around. She is the best if your looking for a high risk Obstetrician give her a call.
Orlando, FL |
Very nice that we were able to scheduled with Dr. Lama Tolaymat so easily. I highly recommend Sunshine Perinatology and Dr. Lama Tolaymat for anyone looking for a high risk Obstetrician!
Kissimmee, FL |
Dr. Tolaymat is very knowledgable and with excellent bedside manners!
in Windermere, FL |
Having Dr. Lama Tolaymat is the best gift besides being blessed with my pregnancy, thank you so very much Dr. Tolaymat!
in Florida |
I highly recommend Dr. Lama Tolaymat and Sunshine Perinatology Orlando! Dr. Lama Tolaymat takes amazing care of me with great bedside manner, attentive to my needs, explains everything so well, never seems in a rush as most of my previous experiences with othe specialist. Furthermore, the staff is just so friendly it's like gong to the Disney World! I love Dr. Tolaymat.
Lauderdale Lakes, FL |
Amazing clinic with a lively and friendly staff. Dr. Lama Tolaymat has outstanding bedside manner. I highly recomm nd Dr. Tolaymat as the best Maternal Fetal Specialist in Orlando!
Very good bedside manner, accurate diagnosis and done without any rush. I highly recommend Dr. Lama Tolaymat as the best Maternal Fetal Specialist in Orlando!
in Gainesville, Florida |
I've been a patient of Dr. Tolaymat since September 2015. She is such an awesome Doctor: caring, knowledgable, dependable, flexible, & the list go on. My husband & I are both doctors and we have really high standards. We are glad we found her. My husband is a surgeon and he asked so many questions at our first visit. We know we can trust Dr. Tolaymat. The office manager, Nina is awesome! She can squeeze us in last minute if we ever needed to come in. Nina has great personally & is so helpful!
My husband and I, will always recommend Dr. Lama Tolaymat and her clinics at Sunshine Perinatology as they are the real top doctor in Maternal Fetal Medicine. Just have any Maternal Fetal Medicine doctor scan you or even take at least 15 minutes to talk and explain to you-well that never happens unless you go to Dr. Tolaymat. Dr. Lama Tolaymat scanned me in all my visits and spend at least 30 minutes with me and my husband explaining my diagnosis and treatment.
in Kissimmee, FL |
I admire her professional opini?n and knowledge
Orlando, FL |
Dr. Lama Tolaymat is truly gifted as a physician and what a humble individual. The more I learned about her world wide records and recognition thru reading on her website and the Internet and then seeing her at the office makes me realize that she is a blessing for any patient who was the opportunity to have her. Thanks Dr. Lama T.
in Orlando |
Excelent attention...nice place so clean..
Beautiful clinics, friendly staff and Dr. Lama Tolaymat is the best!
Awesome doctor she even saw me in New Years! I am so happy to have her! Thank you Dr. Tolaymat.
Have you seen Dr. Lama Tolaymat, MD?
Are you Dr. Tolaymat?