Dr. Lama Hashish, MD

Dr. Lama Hashish, MD

Rheumatology  |
Dr. Lama Hashish, MD is a rheumatology doctor who practices in San Antonio, TX. She is 49 years old and has been practicing for 25 years.

4910 Golden Quail Ste 180/190

San Antonio, TX 78240

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Hashish

See how frequently Dr. Hashish performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Arthritis
Autoimmune Diseases
Osteoporosis

Dr. Hashish's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Rheumatology

• Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
  • Dry Eyes
  • Fever
  • Gout
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Limb Cramp
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Osteoarthritis of Hands
  • Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR)
  • Psoriatic Arthritis

• Our Lady Of Mercy Med Ctr
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1995
  • Ny Med Coll-Our Lady Of Mercy Med Ctr
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1998

Dr. Hashish has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hashish does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hashish and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hashish's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hashish to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Hashish's Performance
in Laredo, TX |
WOW!!! Dr.Hashish make you feel just like family she is VERY caring to our needs (just like she feels our arthritis pain) I highly recommend her to all my family and friends. Her staff is also friendly and courteous.
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Lama Hashish is the absolute best doctor I have ever seen in my 68 years on earth. Dr. Hashish is not only a certified, professional doctor, she exudes a love for her patients and actually takes time to listen and respond to the patient's every concern. Dr. Lama Hashish has an amazingly upbeat personality which is contagious to every patient, as well as each person in her office. Although I have moved to another state, I will always remember Dr. Hashish as a truly exceptional doctor.
in San Antonio, TX |
I hate when I see a doctor and they already diagnosed me and have my treatment planned out before they meet me. I love Dr. Hashish! She spent alot of time with me writing down everything and she repeated every symptom I mentioned. And by her doing that ,there was no room for me to forget something. I get nervous so it happens a lot. BEST part is, she is hilarious! She has a sense of humor and makes you feel really comfortable.
in San Antonio, Texas |
Dr. Hashish has been my doctor for several years and I would recommend her. The plus is getting x-rays and blood work done in her clinic. The minus is the waiting time. But I believe it's unavoidable for the same reason the convenience of having the plus. She is very friendly and her staff is very nice.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Hashish is an experienced doctor and nice to her patience. Even though, I am a returning patience of her. Today, when I called the office to make an appointment, the secretary told me that Dr is available only after 50+ day later. This is happening to me for the first time. I do get it doctors usually busy and schedule a date very far for new patients. But I've never seen this is happening to the returning ones. So, what is the point for me a having a doctor unless I can have access to see
in San Antonio |
If only there were more doctors like dr. Hashish and how much she cares for her patients. She has been my doctor for 3 years I came into her office on a wheel chair I couldn't walk, I couldn't pick up my grandchildren, I couldn't live with the pain anymore and she treated me physically and mentally and weeks later I was on my feet... I thank God for leading me to her she's a true person of God!
San Antonio, TX |
She was very judgemental right from the start. She insulted me on both occasions that I saw her. She's rude and tries to act like she cares about you. I will not be returning to her and do not recommend her to anyone.
in Sa, tx |
Dr Hashish is a terrific doctor. Very caring about her patients. She takes the time to carefully listen to you. Awesome Doctor!
in San Antonio, TX |
Wonderful doctor! Very knowledgeable and personable!
in new braunfels, texas |
I think she is fantastic! Knowledgeable, patient, and listens!!!! My only problem is I live in another town from her office, and traffic is bad. Have had some challenges with staff over forwarding med. records. And her office is small and always PACKED. I wish she practiced in New Braunfels, Texas, or at least made a trip over here a few times a week. A++++ physician. The world needs more of her quality!
Have you seen Dr. Lama Hashish, MD?
Are you Dr. Hashish?