Dr. Laleh Bigdeli, MD

Dr. Laleh Bigdeli, MD

Family Medicine  |
Dr. Laleh Bigdeli, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Richardson, TX. She is 39 years old and has been practicing for 12 years.

970 N Coit Rd Ste 3040

Richardson, TX 75080

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • Medicare

Learn about Dr. Bigdeli

Dr. Bigdeli's Experience

Dr. Bigdeli's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

• Abdominal Disorders
  • Abdominal Pain
  • Acute Bronchitis
  • Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Allergic Rhinitis
  • Allergies
  • Anemia
  • Asthma
  • Blood Disorders
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Bronchitis
  • Bruise of Face, Scalp, or Neck
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Cellulitis
  • Chest Pain
  • Confusion
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Cough
  • Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Diabetes Type 1
  • Diabetes Type 2
  • Diabetic Polyneuropathy
  • Dizziness
  • Dysphagia
  • Emphysema
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Esophageal Diseases
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Heart Disease
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Stomach Diseases
  • Thrombosis
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Ulcer

• Islamic Azad University-Tehran Branch
    Medical School | Graduated 2005
  • Heritage Valley Beaver
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2014

Dr. Bigdeli has no media or publications listed.

• Farsi
  • Persian

Dr. Bigdeli does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bigdeli and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bigdeli's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bigdeli to family and friends
Dr. Bigdeli's Performance
in Dallas, TX |
Dr Laleh Bigdeli is a very caring doctor. My mom is 88. Dr. Bigdeli takes the time to listen and we never feel rushed. The office almost always runs on time, rarely do we have to wait long. Her assistant, Delia is very friendly, helpful and a top notch assistant. I feel that my mother's medical care is in some of the best hands here. I would highly recommend Dr. Bigdeli to anyone with great confidence.
in Dallas, TX |
I lost faith in my previous provider, due to overmedicating, long weight times, persistent problems, etc. Dr. Bigdeli immediately prescribed me appropriate medication to get my chronic skin condition under control and determined I had been over prescribed thyroid medication thus suppressing my immune system. She is personable, friendly, knowledgeable, and caring. In just two visits, I feel she has my best interest at heart and knows me better than my previous physician.
Dallas, TX |
I absolutely enjoy have Dr. Bidgeli as my primary care physician. I was really in need of a new doctor and I was definitely meant to be recommended to her. She's entertaining, sweet, great listener, extremely honest and doesn't judge, which is what I admire and love most about her. Very refreshing change from my previous pcm.
in Addison, TX |
Dr. Bigdeli is AMAZING! With every visit she always goes way above and beyond for me! HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER! Very professional and thorough.
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. BigDeli has been the best doctor I've had since I've been at Inova clinic for work is it considered work because she always enjoys meet with me and also she figures out what medications I have to take;that has not been easy the last 15 years. I appreciate her professionalism her friendship .
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Bigedeli is honestly the BEST doctor i have come across! I have been through a few doctors in the past and no one can compare to her. Dr. Bigdeli is so nice and relate-able and makes you feel absolutely comfortable not once do i ever feel judged and she is easy to talk to and very caring. I appreciate her so much that if she were ever to relocate i would follow.
Mesquite, TX |
DR BIGDELI IS AWESOME FULL OF ENERGY AND FUNNY. SHES A GREAT LISTENER AND GIVES YOU THE CARE NEEDED
I have recently spent time with Dr. Bigdeli and can honestly say she is wonderful! This is a physician who takes time to get to know her patients and treats them respectfully. Dr. Bigdeli provides phenomenal care and treatment while fostering a non-judgemental and caring atmosphere! Dr. B. takes the time to explain everything related to disease process and treatment. Definitely a great experience!
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Bigdeli is a wonderful person and doctor. Upon my introduction I found her to be very personable, polite, and excellent listener, and had great people skills. It is so hard (in my experience) to find a doctor that can help medically while still maintaining a reasonable level of general humanity. Dr. Bigdeli does them all with grace and a genuine smile.
Mckinney, TX |
Dr. Bigdeli is a great listener I wouldn't trade her for the world she takes her time even when you feel like you're taking to long to explain. The office is always clean the staff is friendly.
in Dallas, TX |
I've been seeing Dr. Laleh Bigdeli since 2015 and she is absolutely wonderful. She is also my mom's doctor and we both have experienced the amazing, attentive care under her. We have never raved about a doctor like we do about Dr. Bigdeli!
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Bigdeli was friendly and caring. She seemed to really listen really care about helping me. Her assistant was the same way. I will continue to go to her as my primary care Physician hopefully for years to come
in Dallas, TX |
At this clinic, the doctor I had seen before was unavailable. Dr. Bigdeli was recommended to me, and available. I had been having horrible problems with my left foot. I had gone to several doctors, with unsatisfactory results. Dr. Bigdeli was able to alleviate my foot pain in one visit, not mask the pain. And it has been about four months since that time and the pain has not returned. I have seen her several times since then, she is always concerned about my health and happy.
in Fate, TX |
She is always kind and caring when it comes to my family. We will never see anyone else but her
in Wylie, TX |
Let me start off by saying Dr. Bigdeli is the most friendliest doctor I have known and the greatest listener, she explains in detail what works for me and what she does not. She is very professional in what she does. And takes her time listening, Something my previous doctor lacked. On my first visit she made me feel important by getting to know me and my family and now everytime I walk in for a visit it's very calming and comfortable. Her nurse is beyond sweet and caring , highly recommend
Plano, TX |
She takes the time to ask about your health and actually listens.
in Dallas, TX |
Dr Bigdeli is fabulous! She is very caring and puts your needs and healthcare as her priority. My interaction with her as always been a positive and enjoyable experience. I would give her 12 stars if it was possible. This is coming from a patient that brings alot of medical issues to the table.
Richardson, TX |
The customer service is amazing. Really impressed. Dr. Bigdeli is knowledgeable,warm and courteous. Will come here again.
in Rowlett, TX |
Dr. BIGDELI is without question one of the finest MDs in the Dallas TX. area. She treats you with the utmost respect. She listens to you, provides options , and realizes each patient is unique. Dr. BIGDELI explains in detail your condition and offers multiple options. Her treatment does not stop when you leave her office , she makes follow up calls to insure your recovery is going well. You are never treated like a NUMBER , she always greats you with a warm smile and by your name. Dr. BIGDELI .
in Dallas, TX |
She truly listens and cares about her patients. I actually had a personal follow up from her. A doctor actually called me themself versus a nurse or assistant. Just doesn't happen in today's world. A great personal touch and experience all around.
in Dallas, Tx |
I would recommend her to anyone. She is fabulous best doctor I have ever seen!!
in Dallas, TX |
I was looking for a new Doctor when I found Dr Bigdeli and I am more than satisfied with my choice! I have seen her 3 times now and she is always so caring and friendly. I seen her today and she remembered everything we talked about 3 months ago, talk about a memory! I was impressed. I will continue to use her as my primary care physician. ~Kelley Marriot
in Dallas, TX |
I went to see Dr. Bigdeli on a whim because she accepted my insurance, was very close and I was super sick with some sort of a cold. I was pleasantly surprised by her comforting bedside manner, superior knowledge, and great sense of humor. I have now seen her twice and will continue to us her as my primary care physician in the future.
Anna, TX |
I was looking for a new doctor bc I was tired of waiting in the wait room for what seemed like hours, to only be seen by the physician for 5 minutes. I am SO happy I found Dr. Bigdeli. Not only is the entire practice friendly, kind and knowledgable, they actually care about me. I am always seen within 15 minutes of signing in and I really appreciate that. Dr. Bigdeli and her assistant are so down to earth and friendly. This makes coming to the doctor actually enjoyable!!
in Richardson, TX |
Dr. Bigdeli has been a wonderful doctor to me. She has reviewed my issues with me in person and not made me feel rushed during visits. She and her staff are caring and proefessional.
in Garland, TX |
Good Doctors heal "by-the-book"...Great Doctors heal "by-the-mind"...Dr. Bigdeli uses both!!!
in Dallas, TX |
I have never liked a Dr more than I liked Dr Bigdeli today. She was so kind, knowledgeable, and genuinely interested in my well being. I went there as a new patient because I couldn't get in to see my regular Dr. As of today, I am changing my preferred physician to Dr Bagdeli, she was wonderful! ?? I highly recommend her.
in Plano, TX |
Visited Inova Richardson today for an upper respiratory infection. Could not see my regular doctor that was all booked up today so was given the opportunity to see a new physician, Dr Laleh Bigdeli. Very impressed with her knowledge, friendly demeanor and ability to put a new patient at ease. She was great at answering all my questions and took the time to get to understand all my medical conditions and was very good at keeping me informed as to her recommendations for treatment.
in Carrollton, TX |
Excellent doctor. Whole family goes to her. Highly recommended.
in Dallas, TX |
Friendly, quick but does not rush you! Very thorough! Would recommend to everyone!
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Bigdeli is beyond amazing. She takes time to get to know YOU and make recommendations based on what you tell her. She is the friendliest, most helpful psychiatrist I've ever seen. If you have the chance, go see her!
in Lancaster, TX |
Dr Bigdeli is truly the best doctor I have ever had. Every appointment I have had, she has taken her time, listened, and provided the best bedside manner. She is very easy to squeeze in a last minute appointment with, and very knowledgeable of any medical questions you may have. When she moved offices from her last location, I followed her to the new office because of how well she has made an impression on me. I highly recommend her as someone's family doctor. She is a rare find!
in Dallas, tx |
Dr bigdeli is a great physician.. She is very attentive, prompt and professional. She does her absolute best to treat you, and I'm always happy with the results after seeing her.
in Dallas, TX |
Could not speak more highly of Dr. Bigdeli...you was knowledgeable, had a very good nature about her, and was genuinely interested in getting as much of my medical history as possible.....I immediately felt comfortable and felt like I knew her for a long time, as opposed to our first contact. I have already decide to replace my Dr of 25 years, who has retired, with Dr. Bigdeli. I would recommend Dr. Bigdeli to anyone that is looking for an intelligent and considerate medical professional...
in Richardson,TX |
Very pleasant. I felt very comfortable. She's very attentive and soft spoken. Knows how to listen.
Have you seen Dr. Laleh Bigdeli, MD?
Are you Dr. Bigdeli?