84 reviews

Pulmonology | Male | 55 years old

Dr. Lal Bhagchandani is a highly regarded, board certified pulmonary and sleep specialist who has been practicing in this area for over 15 years, consulting in pulmonary, critical care and sleep medicine. Dr. Bhagchandani completed his Internal Medicine residency training at Hurley Medical Center (Michigan State University) in Flint Michigan. He did his Pulmonary/ Sleep Disorders fellowship at Royal University Hospital/ University of Saskatchewan in Saskatoon, Canada. He is the Medical Director of the Sleep Disorders Center at local Hospitals. Dr. Bhagchandani and his wife, along with their two children reside in Parkland.Read more

Thursday's Hours: 8:30AM - 5:00PM
View Office hours

You the patient are the most important person in my practice. I am committed to providing the best possible medical care. Excellence is my goal . I have worked to provide a full range of services and have highly trained knowledgeable staff who have been together for over ten years. My practice believes in patient centered care. We have worked together with the patient and their family with the goal of achieving their maximum goal of healing and wellness. We believe in medical care that takes the whole person into account. We strive to provide the best clinical care combined with communication and patient involvement in the care process to achieve the best outcome for all patients.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Bhagchandani's Experience

See how Dr. Bhagchandani's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bhagchandani

Dr. Bhagchandani accepts 22 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Bhagchandani has admitting privileges.

Dr. Bhagchandani's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bhagchandani to family and friends
Dr. Bhagchandani's Performance
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I like Dr. lal a lot. He listens and answers all my questions
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
he was very profeccional and new may condition right away after asking me a few question i realy like that
in Coral Springs , FL |
This is probably the worst doctor I have personally ever encountered ... My father was diagnosed w/ IPF in July 2015. This had been his 2nd opinion and it was worse than the 1st! Thank The Lord that I am an ER nurse and found someone else more skilled for my father's pulmonology needs. He constantly talked over my father and I and basically told us there is nothing left to do ..please do your research before trusting in so called professionals such as this one
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
He knows what he is doing, quick wait time
Good doctor
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Great doctor. Helps with all my needs
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Hello was referred to this doctor from a primary care MD. When calling the office the receptionists asked me a question, I was not able to answer. I explained to her that I have a referral her for a sleep study. After taking this call the receptionist told me "we do not do sleep studies here" then repeated her question. I asked what would you recommend I do and was very rude with me and speaking to me in a disorderly tone. This is bad business now I will be going elsewhere.
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Really nice doctor. Would recommend coming here.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I've been to a few doctors and he is by far the best!!
Good doctor
Office staff are nice.
Efficient doctor.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Wonderful doctor. I would not want anyone else
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
My pcp recommended a sleep study. I found doctor Lal and decided to try him out. After my visit I saw improvement in my sleep immediately. Additionally, his staff in very polite and courteous, which is important to me. I left my last pcp because of his staff.
in Margate, FL |
The doctor is very thorough when he examines you. He is also friendly and easy to talk to.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Lal is an amazing doctor. I do not have to wait hours to see him and be treated.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr Lal is an outstanding doctor. Very quick and easy going.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
He is a very great doctor, He has saved my life!!!!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
He listens to all needs, very personable.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
He is a very good doctor. Has been treating me for 2 years now.
Very good Dr. He listens and he is fast
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
He is the best doctor to see if you are in need of help.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
He cares about his patients, and his staff is very effecient and friendlt
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Efficient and knows what he is talking about.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Lal has taken very good care of my wife and myself.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I have gotten much better since seeing Dr. Lal. I have quit smoking and now breathing so much better
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Excellent Physician, excellent personality and highly knowledgeable. Could not be better.
in Coral Springs, FL |
Dr. Lal is efficient and well-versed. I've never had a problem with him or his office staff.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Wonderful, very thoughtful doctor, have been with him for many years.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
He has been helping me with COPD. He has been trying different medications for me.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Very good experience. I will recommend him to anyone. Very good hospital care.
always an excellent experience
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Wonderful doctor, great staff.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I like how the Dr answers all of my questions and how I'm feeling. I'm very impressed.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Very wonderful experience, doctor is great, staff is great. No long wait periods
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
he is a caring doctor he remembers your problems without looking at chart. to me thats important im noy just a number
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Never a bad experience. Always on time, doesn't get backed up. Willing to see me at anytime in the hospital.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Enormous confidence created by Dr. Bhagchandani, who is obviously a master of the intricacies of his specialties and has a knack for explaining his diagnosis in understandable language. His office also an extremely competent and caring staff.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr Lal, very nice and professional doctor. I would recomend him 100%. I am very Satisfied.
Dearborn, MI |
My sister has had Dr. Bhagchandani for approximately 6 months. At every visit, he spends about 2-3 minutes in the room and does not seem interested in her well being. She has Pulmonary Fibrosis which is hard enough to deal with, but, when you have a Dr. that doesn't give you specifics about the disease, doesn't give you possible 'treatments' or therapies for the disease.........you end up walking out of the office with no answers, no hope, nothing. No satisfaction from this Dr.!!!!!!!
in Delray Beach |
Dr Lal is A Great Dr his staff is pleasant and Friendly He himself is on top of everything I see him once a year and he remembers everything about me
in coral springs, FL |
Great Pulmonary and Sleep Doctor, Thank you for all your help over the years.
in Pompano Beach, FL |
I referred my mother. One day in June of 2014, she broke her hip. She was recovering in a nursing home. the doctor there said for her to see her pulmonary doctor as she had pneumonia. I called Dr. Lal's office. She could not get in. So I called our primary. She had an appt. in 2 days. But she died the night before. I believe she could of had a chance to live if she was seen asap.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I have been seeing Dr., Lal since 2008 and have been totally satisfied with his services. He is easy to talk to and very compassionate.
in Margate, fl |
He just makes me feel safe.
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I will recommend Dr. Lal to my family and friends.
in Fort Lauderdale, FL |
My physically and mentally disabled son has been a patient for over 10 years. Dr Lal and his staff have always treated him with respect, compassion and affection. He takes his time explaining medical issues and listens to family's feedback. I would recommend Dr Bhagchandani without hesitation.
in PARKLAND FL |
DR BHAGCHANDI IS extremely knowledgeable and was able to handle my son in laws chronic chest pains with medication . we had already seen other doctor first. he has handled my sleep apnea issues , as well . I would recommend him as a great doctor and diagnostician .
in Coral Springs, Florida |
Dr Lal has been helping me for almost 10 years. I have been a firefighter for 37 years--we already have sleep issues. However, Dr Lal diagnosed me with obstructive sleep apnea and I have seen marked improvement since using cpap therapy that Dr Lal prescribed. I wrote about this in my book THE ART of Effective Communication for the fire officer and plan on having Dr Lal on my radio show in the future. I would highly recommend ANYONE having sleep issues to make an appointment and see Dr Lal.
in lantana, FL |
wonderful, helpful, informative staff very positive experience
Have you seen Dr. Lal Bhagchandani, MD?
Are you Dr. Bhagchandani?

Dr. Bhagchandani says...

Dr. Bhagchandani's Care Philosophy

Dr. Bhagchandani's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pulmonology
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease and Sleep Medicine

Dr. Bhagchandani has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Bhagchandani's Board Certifications

• Sleep Medicine

• Asthma
  • Breathing-Related Sleep Disorders
  • Bronchitis
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Circadian Rhythm Sleep Disorder

• Hindi
  • Punjabi
  • Sindhi
  • Urdu

Dr. Bhagchandani does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bhagchandani and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pulmonology