Pulmonology | Male | 54 years old

Dr. Lal Bhagchandani is a highly regarded, board certified pulmonary and sleep specialist who has been practicing in this area for over 15 years, consulting in pulmonary, critical care and sleep medicine. Dr. Bhagchandani completed his Internal Medicine residency training at Hurley Medical Center (Michigan State University) in Flint Michigan. He did his Pulmonary/ Sleep Disorders fellowship at Royal University Hospital/ University of Saskatchewan in Saskatoon, Canada. He is the Medical Director of the Sleep Disorders Center at local Hospitals. Dr. Bhagchandani and his wife, along with their two children reside in Parkland.Read more

2825 N State Road 7 Ste 201
Margate, FL 33063 Get Directions

Friday's Hours: 8:30AM - 5:00PM
View Office hours

You the patient are the most important person in my practice. I am committed to providing the best possible medical care. Excellence is my goal . I have worked to provide a full range of services and have highly trained knowledgeable staff who have been together for over ten years. My practice believes in patient centered care. We have worked together with the patient and their family with the goal of achieving their maximum goal of healing and wellness. We believe in medical care that takes the whole person into account. We strive to provide the best clinical care combined with communication and patient involvement in the care process to achieve the best outcome for all patients.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Bhagchandani's Experience

See how Dr. Bhagchandani's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bhagchandani

Dr. Bhagchandani accepts 22 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Bhagchandani has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Bhagchandani
Dr. Bhagchandani's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (41)
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I like how the Dr answers all of my questions and how I'm feeling. I'm very impressed.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Very wonderful experience, doctor is great, staff is great. No long wait periods
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
he is a caring doctor he remembers your problems without looking at chart. to me thats important im noy just a number
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Never a bad experience. Always on time, doesn't get backed up. Willing to see me at anytime in the hospital.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Enormous confidence created by Dr. Bhagchandani, who is obviously a master of the intricacies of his specialties and has a knack for explaining his diagnosis in understandable language. His office also an extremely competent and caring staff.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr Lal, very nice and professional doctor. I would recomend him 100%. I am very Satisfied.
Dearborn, MI |
My sister has had Dr. Bhagchandani for approximately 6 months. At every visit, he spends about 2-3 minutes in the room and does not seem interested in her well being. She has Pulmonary Fibrosis which is hard enough to deal with, but, when you have a Dr. that doesn't give you specifics about the disease, doesn't give you possible 'treatments' or therapies for the disease.........you end up walking out of the office with no answers, no hope, nothing. No satisfaction from this Dr.!!!!!!!
in Delray Beach |
Dr Lal is A Great Dr his staff is pleasant and Friendly He himself is on top of everything I see him once a year and he remembers everything about me
in coral springs, FL |
Great Pulmonary and Sleep Doctor, Thank you for all your help over the years.
in Pompano Beach, FL |
I referred my mother. One day in June of 2014, she broke her hip. She was recovering in a nursing home. the doctor there said for her to see her pulmonary doctor as she had pneumonia. I called Dr. Lal's office. She could not get in. So I called our primary. She had an appt. in 2 days. But she died the night before. I believe she could of had a chance to live if she was seen asap.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I have been seeing Dr., Lal since 2008 and have been totally satisfied with his services. He is easy to talk to and very compassionate.
in Margate, fl |
He just makes me feel safe.
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I will recommend Dr. Lal to my family and friends.
in Fort Lauderdale, FL |
My physically and mentally disabled son has been a patient for over 10 years. Dr Lal and his staff have always treated him with respect, compassion and affection. He takes his time explaining medical issues and listens to family's feedback. I would recommend Dr Bhagchandani without hesitation.
in PARKLAND FL |
DR BHAGCHANDI IS extremely knowledgeable and was able to handle my son in laws chronic chest pains with medication . we had already seen other doctor first. he has handled my sleep apnea issues , as well . I would recommend him as a great doctor and diagnostician .
in Coral Springs, Florida |
Dr Lal has been helping me for almost 10 years. I have been a firefighter for 37 years--we already have sleep issues. However, Dr Lal diagnosed me with obstructive sleep apnea and I have seen marked improvement since using cpap therapy that Dr Lal prescribed. I wrote about this in my book THE ART of Effective Communication for the fire officer and plan on having Dr Lal on my radio show in the future. I would highly recommend ANYONE having sleep issues to make an appointment and see Dr Lal.
in lantana, FL |
wonderful, helpful, informative staff very positive experience
in Coconut Creek, FL |
Dishonest. Dr was not in the office, has a practitioner nurse see you and charge for a regular appointment.
in Pompano Beach, FL |
If I could give a 0 I would. Dr. B spent three minutes with me (not one minute more). He read the result of my test and told me what I already knew, that I need a CPAP. When I requested an explanation for his decision regarding a CPAP vs. an APAP he was really upset and impatient and left the room stating it's the best but no explanation. APAP is a newer and better technology that costs exactly the same as the CPAP but he adamantly refused to discuss with me why he chose a CPAP for me.
Dr Lal Bhagchandani is the most unprofessional doctor my families have ever seen. He doesn't take time to explain my family member's condition (the minute he enters the examination room, no more than 2 mins, he wants to leave the room without discussing my family member's condition), seems to me that he doesn't care to listen to our concern and answer them accordingly . He gets impatient and rude when we ask questions, we also felt like he belittled us. I would not recommend him to anyone.
in Pompano Beach, FL |
I had to wait about 20 minutes...not bad. The office is very small but clean. Dr. B was nice, friendly and I have no complaints. The office staff is very busy but they were also nice.
Have you seen Dr. Lal Bhagchandani, MD?
Are you Dr. Bhagchandani?

Dr. Bhagchandani says...

Dr. Bhagchandani's Care Philosophy

Dr. Bhagchandani's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pulmonology
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease and Sleep Medicine

Dr. Bhagchandani has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Bhagchandani's Board Certifications

• Sleep Medicine

• Asthma
  • Breathing-Related Sleep Disorders
  • Bronchitis
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Circadian Rhythm Sleep Disorder

• Hindi
  • Punjabi
  • Sindhi
  • Urdu

Dr. Bhagchandani does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bhagchandani and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pulmonology