Dr. Lakshmi Govardhan, MD

Practices Obstetrics & Gynecology

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 165 reviews.
Author:
Dr. Magavi is an amazing doctor... she is relatable, friendly, very detailed, very professional, attentive and friendly. She helped deliver my first child and had amazing bedside manner. My family and I were pleased to have her deliver my first child... she provided me with such a pleasant experience. Being a doctor is what she was born to do therefore it comes naturally to be the best.
Author:
Extremely professional and attentive! Nice person!
Author:
Excellent doctor with amazing bedside manner. I have recommended Dr. Magavi to several women who have begun seeing her.
Author:
She is literally one the sweetest docs ever, makes you feel very comfortable!
Author:
She is extremely warm...and is makes you very comfortable. Listens well and explains nicely.
Author:
She's very friendly and professional
Author:
She is very nice and very professional loved my visit!
Author:
She is a wonderful doctor, so caring, friendly and overall nice.
Author:
This doctor is amazing. She treats the whole patient: body, mind and emotional health. Wait time was less than 1 min!!
Author:
She was very nice and listened to my concerns. I would recommend her a thousand times over
Author:
She’s awesome! Always makes me feel so comfortable and answers my questions in ways I can fully understand. She’s personable and very professional. Couldn’t ask for a better provider.
Author:
The doctor made me feel very comfortable, and was thorough in her exam. I was very pleased.
Author:
On time, always makes me feel comfortable, courteous, relatable and always super sweet.
Author:
Professional, knowledgeable and competent. Good listener. Highly recommend.
Author:
Sweetest woman ever! Makes you feel comfortable and is so helpful.
Author:
Such great bedside manner- very personable. Makes you feel at ease and comfortable. I would definitely recommend her- she delivered my daughter 2.5 years ago and was so happy with the care she gave me.
Author:
She is very kind in the way she treated me, really listened and didn't rush me. I felt empowered by her advice, best Dr.
Author:
She was patient and caring. She took the time to make sure I was comfortable.
Author:
Very warm, gentle and personable. Made me feel comfortable.
Author:
She is amazing. Very personable. Friendly. I would recommend her to everyone!
Author:
Dr Mogavi is awesome! She is a caring professional but also someone who takes time to be personal and I feel like I am in very good hands! She is a rare find!
Author:
Dr. Magavi’s expertise, bedside manner and warm personality are unbeatable. She listens, recalls minute details from previous appointments and immediately puts me at ease when she walks through the door.
Author:
Dr Magavi is patient, asks the right questions to gain understanding about patient history and create an appropriate treatment plan.
great doctor
Author:
She is amazing, always kind, listening. She helped me when other doctors didn’t listen and ultimately found my cancer and operated to remove it. She was my doctor through my pregnancy and post
Author:
Diagnosing and treating knowledge superb
Author:
Excellent doctor, has great people skills and knowledge
Author:
Dr. Govardhan is very nice! I felt comfortable and also felt she was a thorough and caring doctor. All of the physicians in Woodland Women's Health make up a great team of competent physicians.
Author:
She was gentle and did what she had to do.
Author:
Dr. Govardhan is so wonderful. I always look forward to my appointments knowing she is kind and patient with me when I’m dealing with an issue. I am so grateful for the whole office experience which makes going to the doctor experience at ease.
Author:
She made me feel very comfortable and would I love to have her as my OBGYN for all my future personal needs!
Author:
She is very professional and listens to the patient. Always on time. I would recommend her to a friend or family.*****
I saw Dr. Magavi. 5 stars
Author:
Dr. Magavi is the absolute best. She is caring, makes you feel comfortable, and remembers each and every patient! Very personable and I couldn’t recommend her enough as an OBGYN.
Author:
She was very helpful and kind. She answered all of my questions and reviewed old tests and exams from another office and doctor. Explained everything and was very knowledgeable.
Author:
She was very friendly and professional, I would highly recommend her!
Author:
She is a very compassionate and helpful doctor. I would highly recommend her!
Author:
Dr.Magvi is an excellent doctor! Would recommend her to anyone. Very caring, pleasant physician.
Author:
Loved my visit with Dr. Magavi. She is so nice and very easy to talk to and made me feel very comfortable throughout the visit
Author:
I’ve had wonderful experiences with Dr. Govardhan. She takes the time to listen and answer questions. She’s a caring provider which is something I wanted, especially with being pregnant. I would highly recommend her to friends and family.
Author:
She is a wonderful doctor who seems to g care about her patients and takes time with them. I never feel rushed or my concerns brushed off.
Author:
Dr Magavi is one of the nicest and most caring doctors I’ve ever had. She truly cares about the wellbeing of her patients.
Author:
So nice and personable! Listened to all my concerns and answered all my questions. Would recommended her to everyone!!
Author:
Dr was very good diagnostician. Very gentle with biopsy.
Author:
She makes the visit so easy! She’s a great doctor and a great person. The gyno isn’t the easiest place to be at but she makes it simple!
Always welcoming and caring
Author:
Very warm and engaging doctor.
Author:
What a peach Dr. Magavi is! I'm one of those patients who gets attached to my doctor and when I realized Dr. Ellis was out I was apprehensive at first because I don't have history with anyone other than Dr. Ellis but Dr. Magavi was super nice, helpful, non-judgmental and professional.
Author:
I have been seeing Dr Magavi for the last 5 years and she never disappoints!
Author:
Dr. G is a wonderful caring person she really does take her time to get to know her patients and has a very professional manner with them along with being a loving caring person.