Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Laith Azzouni, DMD
Dr. Laith Azzouni, DMD is a dentist who practices in Boston, MA. He is 42 years old and has been practicing for 13 years. Dr. Azzouni is affiliated with Tufts Medical Center.

311 Commonwealth Ave Apt 10

• Guardian
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Azzouni

To provide the best possible surgical care to patients of Worcester County and beyond. To treat our patients as we would want to be treated ourselves with care, understanding, and empathy. To be an active part of the dental community and the community as a whole. To better ourselves every day and stay at the cutting edge of our profession.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• IV Sedation
  • Jaw Reconstruction Surgery
  • Maxillofacial Surgery
  • Orthognathic Surgery

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• University Of Pennsylvania / School Of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2004

Dr. Azzouni has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Azzouni has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Azzouni does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Azzouni and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Azzouni's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Azzouni to family and friends
Dr. Azzouni's Performance
in Holland Mass |
I was very nervous but Dr Azzouni made me feel very at ease, explained everything about the procedure. I would give him 6 stars.
in Shrewsbury, MA |
Went to get one of my wisdom teeth removed, and Dr. Azzouni was very accommodating to my schedule and incredibly understanding of my needs. The process was seamless. Thanks Dr. Azzouni!
Holden, MA |
Outstanding pain control, empathetic, competent, and ethical!!!!
in Natick, MA |
I think they charged me so much and I had nothing for that. Not even a properly consultation.
in Webster, MA |
I had 3 wisdom teeth removed last month. One of them was at high risk as it impacted, perpendicular to other teeth and on a nerve. So there was a high chance I would lose sensation in my tongue or my lower lip. Dr. Laith Azzouni and his staff did a great job. Everything went well and I am glad I choose Auburn Oral Surgeons!
in Holden, MA |
I can not say enough about my experience at the office of Dr. Azzouni. I had to have a tooth extracted and was not looking forward to this visit. All of his staff, from the front desk to those assisting him, were friendly and courteous. The waiting area was clean and comfortable. Waiting time was short. Dr. Azzouni listened to my concerns and was patient answering my questions. I would highly recommend Dr. Azzouni to my family and friends. It definitely was a positive experience.
Westborough, MA |
I had to have 4 wisdom teeth removed and everything about the process went smoothly. The secretaries were extremely helpful and understanding with scheduling appointments that fit my schedule, the nurses and assistants were very polite and friendly and Dr Azzouni was also professional, helpful and friendly. My mouth healed nicely with no complications. Also the secretaries were very accomodating with helping navigate health insurance benefits.
in Worcester, MA |
Dr. Azzouni did a great job on what was a tough surgery. He explained everything to me & was thoughtful in making sure I was fully prepared going into it. His staff are phenomenal. The environment is relaxing and welcoming. It's been a week after the surgery & I'm doing better than expected. I would definitely recommend him!
in Dudley, MA |
If you have to have oral surgery, then Dr. Azzouni is the surgeon/dentist that you should go to see. He is great... and everyone who works in his office is good, too, so everything goes smooth. A++! 100 out of 100 stars!
in Northbridge, MA |
Dr.azzouni, was awesome ,kind , patient , talked to me and explained everything to me, I was completely well informed! I am 1 of those chickens especially IV's but he put it in and I never felt it! No pain to speak of after ... Swelling but this was expected! If there is ever a need for me for an oral surgeon ... Oh ya ! I'm coming here ! Kathy you and the rest of the woman are the best! Thank you for such great care!!!
in Worcester, MA |
XDr. Assouni was wonderful, patient and I will not go to anyone but him in the future.
in Putnam, CT |
He communicates the issue very well, he does not make you feel that you are rushing him. He is honest, he does good work, remember if its hard work he must do, it will feel like hard work afterwards.\I Its not his fault if you feel it afterwards, he doesn't cause the problem, he just fixed it. I'd be thrilled if they turned off the tv in the waiting room, that's just my personal preference.
I had a terrible, infected back molar. I was actually shaking about getting it pulled; I have had some bad experiences. Dr. Azzonui was patient, professional, respectful, gentle, and he got the job done. I hope to not have to return but if I do, no question in my mind it will be to this office. EVERYONE WAS AWESOME
in Shrewsbury, MA |
My daughter was seen in this office and by Dr Azzouni for removal of wisdom teeth. We are very pleased with the level of quality care and compassion from the staff. In particular Dr Azzouni was kind, compassionate, thorough , patient and impressively skilled from intake to the procedure and follow up. I highy recommend this physician for consideration of your care.
Have you seen Dr. Laith Azzouni, DMD?
Are you Dr. Azzouni?