Dr. Laird Jackson, MD

GeneticsMaleAge 91

Genetics

Dr. Laird Jackson, MD is a Geneticist in Philadelphia, PA and has over 67 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine medical school in 1955. His office is not accepting new patients.

Dr. Laird Jackson, MD

Drexel Obgyn

245 N 15th St Stop 495 Philadelphia, PA 19102 ()

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Geneticists in your area

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Dr. Jackson treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Jackson accepts

Dr. Jackson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Jackson

Based on 1 rating

Dr. Jackson

I saw Dr Jackson in 1975 when I was pregnant with my daughter at Jefferson. I am a carrier of hemophilia A. My husband had hemophilia B. I was one of his first patients to go through amniocentesis. It was done on a grant. It was very accurate. I would love to speak to him about that. I’m 65 now and my daughter turned out to carry both hemophilia A and B. My genetic situation was quite unique. I would love to tell Dr Jackson what a great impact his counseling did for our family.
May 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laird Jackson, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Jackson?

• Genetics

1956
Sacramento Co Hosp
1955
University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine

Does Dr. Laird Jackson, MD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Jackson accepts your insurance.

Where is Dr. Laird Jackson, MD's office located?

Dr. Jackson's office is located at 245 N 15th St Stop 495, Philadelphia, PA 19102. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Laird Jackson, MD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Jackson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Laird Jackson, MD?

Drexel Obgyn245 N 15th St Stop 495 Philadelphia, PA 19102