Cosmetic Surgery  |
Female
Dr. Laila Elkeeb, MD
LAILA ELKEEB, MD, FAAD is a Triple Board Certified and Quadruple Fellowship trained Cosmetic Surgeon, Dermatologist, Dermatological Surgeon, and Dermatopathologist. Beginning medical school at the age of 16, Dr. Elkeeb has dedicated her life to research and education in the medical field. She served multiple residencies at prestigious universities both internationally and across the United States, including the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF); the University of California, Irvine (UCI); Boston University; and Loma Linda University. Dr. Elkeeb has completed fellowships in Cosmetic and Clinical Trials at UCI; Melanoma & Cutaneous Oncology at UCSF; Molecular Biology in Skin Cancer and Aging at Boston University; and Dermatopathology at the University of Cincinnati. To supplement her tremendously vast knowledge and experience, Dr. Elkeeb consistently trains with internationally recognized cosmetic surgeons, laser, and cosmetic dermatology experts. Dr. Elkeeb stays highly involved in the academic community. She is the author and co-author of numerous articles in scientific journals, and has contributed to several medical textbook chapters. Additionally, Dr. Elkeeb is an Associate Professor in the Department of Dermatology at UCI. Prior to opening the practice, Dr. Elkeeb acted as the Director of Clinical Trials and Research in Dermatology at UCI.

2600 E Coast Hwy

Corona Del Mar, CA 92625

Learn about Dr. Elkeeb

At Elkeeb, we are redefining beauty by focusing on the artistry in cosmetic surgery.

Our naturally enhancing results keep you looking youthful and rejuvenated.

We are dedicated to providing each of our clients with the highest quality of personalized care using the latest state-of-the-art technology.

Dr. Elkeeb's Experience

Dr. Elkeeb's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Cosmetic Surgery

• Hidradenitis
  • Itchy Skin
  • Keloid Scar
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis

• Mole Removal
  • Neck Lift
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Non-Surgical Facelift
  • Power-Assisted Liposuction (PAL)
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion
  • Thread Lift
  • Vaser® Liposelection (Liposuction)

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of Tripoli
  • University Of California, San Francisco
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2007
  • University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2012

Dr. Elkeeb has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic
  • French

Dr. Elkeeb does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Elkeeb and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Elkeeb's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Elkeeb to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Elkeeb's Performance
Newport Beach, CA |
She is a amazing doctor , she did my lazer treatment and a light peel, my skin looks so much better, I highly recommend her, she is very attentive.
CA |
Dr Elkeeb has excellent skills and down to earth personality who took her time to answer all my questions and prepared a treatment plan to follow through. She regularly checked on me about my condition.
in Temecula, CA |
Dr. Elkeeb is simply amazing! Her expertise and beyond qualifications are astounding! It has been a week since I saw Dr. Elkeeb and my face looks 15 years younger; my compliments reaffirm what I see. I have contemplated fillers and Botox in the past however, was a little hesitant to have just anybody touch my face. Dr. Elkeeb is an artist who sculpted my face to create a natural, younger me. I would highly recommend her to ANYONE! Her one on one care is unheard of in this industry!
Dr. Elkeeb is outstanding. She has exceptional qualifications and expertise, and an artist's eye and hands with cosmetic procedures. Not only that, she is truly kind and compassionate. She takes time to know what you want, and she will give you natural and beautiful results. I highly recommend her.
I can't say enough about Dr. Elkeeb. She is far beyond any physician I have encountered. Her knowledge, education, experience, demeanor, listening skills are superior! Our skin is our largest organ. I have abused it due to lack of education years ago. She has treated my skin cancer and helped me with the perils of aging. I trust her with cosmetic procedures and have received compliments since being her patient.
in Irvine, CA |
Dr. Elkeeb is the most attentive doctor I have ever had! I had a large mole growing on my cheek just under my eye and small skin tags on my neck. Dr. Elkeeb took a lot of care in making sure to remove the mole from under my eye in such a way to eliminate any trace of scarring. She gave me clear instructions on how to care for my wound and called several times to check in on me. She is not only highly qualified, but she is one of those rare doctors who genuinely cares about her patients.
in Newport Beach, CA |
Dr Elkeeb is wonderful!!! She is compassionate and does magic with Botox and fillers. She only uses the top of the line (hyaluronic acid) for fillers She does marvelous vein removal one try and haven't needed repeat treatments She is magic with the laser. People tell me how much younger I look. I love my body since she did liposuction Her body sculpting is amazing! I was even able to be back at work 12days later People have told me how much better I look! Incredibly talented!!! I have found th
in Irvine, CA |
Dr. Elkeeb is phenomenal! I have skin that is very prone to moles and Dr. Elkeeb has removed quite a few for me, and always puts me at ease! I have had moles removed in the past that have left awful scars, and Dr. Elkeeb makes sure to assess the best solution and inform you of exactly what can be done. Also with this skin type, skin cancer is a major cause for concern, not just the aesthetic aspect and Dr. Elkeeb is beyond qualified in this area and puts you at ease that you are in great hands.
in Irvine, CA |
Dr. Elkeeb is simply amazing. She is probably the most over-qualified doctor I have ever met. I've only been in a few times for chemical peels, but I'm already seeing great results! My skin is beginning to GLOW. What makes Elkeeb so different is that Dr. Elkeeb customizes each peel depending on your skin's needs. I can't wait to see what else will be in store for me!
Have you seen Dr. Laila Elkeeb, MD?
Are you Dr. Elkeeb?