Dr. Laila Elkeeb, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Female

Dr. Elkeeb

Elkeeb

2600 E Coast Hwy Corona Del Mar, CA 92625

Dr. Laila Elkeeb, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Corona Del Mar, CA and has been practicing for 19 years. She graduated from University Of Tripoli-School Of Medicine in 1990 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery, dermatopathology, and more.

Dr. Elkeeb's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Elkeeb

4.0

Dr. Elkeeb?
Dr. Elkeeb's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Laila Elkeeb, MD
RecentMost Helpful
In freshman year in high school, our son Brandon was afflicted with severe acne. We exhausted our search for help. Then we found Dr. Laila Elkeeb. She provided our son with professional care and sensitivity. Her extensive knowledge and experience in dermatology is world reknown. Brandon received initial treatment from Dr. Elkeeb a month ago, and we've noticed a significant improvement in the health of his facial complexion. She is very attentive to our needs. We highly recommend her to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laila Elkeeb, MD?
She is a amazing doctor , she did my lazer treatment and a light peel, my skin looks so much better, I highly recommend her, she is very attentive.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laila Elkeeb, MD?
Dr Elkeeb has excellent skills and down to earth personality who took her time to answer all my questions and prepared a treatment plan to follow through. She regularly checked on me about my condition.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laila Elkeeb, MD?
Dr. Elkeeb is simply amazing! Her expertise and beyond qualifications are astounding! It has been a week since I saw Dr. Elkeeb and my face looks 15 years younger; my compliments reaffirm what I see. I have contemplated fillers and Botox in the past however, was a little hesitant to have just anybody touch my face. Dr. Elkeeb is an artist who sculpted my face to create a natural, younger me. I would highly recommend her to ANYONE! Her one on one care is unheard of in this industry!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laila Elkeeb, MD?
Dr. Elkeeb is outstanding. She has exceptional qualifications and expertise, and an artist's eye and hands with cosmetic procedures. Not only that, she is truly kind and compassionate. She takes time to know what you want, and she will give you natural and beautiful results. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laila Elkeeb, MD?
I can't say enough about Dr. Elkeeb. She is far beyond any physician I have encountered. Her knowledge, education, experience, demeanor, listening skills are superior! Our skin is our largest organ. I have abused it due to lack of education years ago. She has treated my skin cancer and helped me with the perils of aging. I trust her with cosmetic procedures and have received compliments since being her patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laila Elkeeb, MD?
Dr. Elkeeb is the most attentive doctor I have ever had! I had a large mole growing on my cheek just under my eye and small skin tags on my neck. Dr. Elkeeb took a lot of care in making sure to remove the mole from under my eye in such a way to eliminate any trace of scarring. She gave me clear instructions on how to care for my wound and called several times to check in on me. She is not only highly qualified, but she is one of those rare doctors who genuinely cares about her patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laila Elkeeb, MD?
Dr Elkeeb is wonderful!!! She is compassionate and does magic with Botox and fillers. She only uses the top of the line (hyaluronic acid) for fillers She does marvelous vein removal one try and haven't needed repeat treatments She is magic with the laser. People tell me how much younger I look. I love my body since she did liposuction Her body sculpting is amazing! I was even able to be back at work 12days later People have told me how much better I look! Incredibly talented!!! I have found th
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laila Elkeeb, MD?
Dr. Elkeeb is phenomenal! I have skin that is very prone to moles and Dr. Elkeeb has removed quite a few for me, and always puts me at ease! I have had moles removed in the past that have left awful scars, and Dr. Elkeeb makes sure to assess the best solution and inform you of exactly what can be done. Also with this skin type, skin cancer is a major cause for concern, not just the aesthetic aspect and Dr. Elkeeb is beyond qualified in this area and puts you at ease that you are in great hands.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laila Elkeeb, MD?
Dr. Elkeeb is simply amazing. She is probably the most over-qualified doctor I have ever met. I've only been in a few times for chemical peels, but I'm already seeing great results! My skin is beginning to GLOW. What makes Elkeeb so different is that Dr. Elkeeb customizes each peel depending on your skin's needs. I can't wait to see what else will be in store for me!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laila Elkeeb, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Elkeeb?

At Elkeeb, we are redefining beauty by focusing on the artistry in cosmetic surgery.

Our naturally enhancing results keep you looking youthful and rejuvenated.

We are dedicated to providing each of our clients with the highest quality of personalized care using the latest state-of-the-art technology.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

1990

• Arabic
  • French

Dr. Elkeeb accepts

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Elkeeb's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Elkeeb's Top Procedures and Conditions

Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)

Dr. Elkeeb treats Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema) more than 61% of her peers

Dr. Elkeeb treats this condition more than 61% of her peers

Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

Dr. Elkeeb treats Moles (Benign Skin Lesions) more than 25% of her peers

• Acne Surgery
  • Acne Treatment
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Birthmark
  • LED Light Treatment for Acne
  • Liposuction
  • Melanoma
  • Mole Removal
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Neck Lift
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Non-Surgical Facelift
  • Power-Assisted Liposuction (PAL)
  • Psoriasis
  • Skin Infections
  • Squamous Cell Carcinoma
  • Thread Lift
  • Varicose Veins
  • Vaser® Liposelection (Liposuction)
  • Warts