Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Lawrence Juvet, DDS
Dr. Lawrence Juvet, DDS is a dentist who practices in South Weymouth, MA. He is 47 years old. Dr. Juvet is affiliated with South Shore Hospital.

851 Main St Ste 20

Learn about Dr. Juvet

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Dentofacial Anomalies

• Facial Reconstruction

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• Harvard Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Lahey Clinic
  • Massachusetts General Hospital

Dr. Juvet has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Juvet has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Juvet does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Juvet and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Juvet's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Juvet to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Juvet's Performance
    GOOD
As I sit here numbed for 1 tooth to be pulled it has now reached an hour and a half of waiting. Not efficient. I have to be back at work and was told 1 hour max, and I still have not been taken care of. Update.. Dr. Just has the bedside manner of someone on American Horror story. I must say the young lady that was the assistant/nurse assigned to me was great and seemed equally as annoyed with him as I was.. Place is like a deli counter.... next!! Awful. Go elsewhere and read reviews!
in West Dennis, Ma. |
I just wanted to write this to tell anyone who needs an oral procedure that I was very Pleased with this practice. I had to travel An hour to get there because I am on Mass Health and No Oral Surgeon on the cape would take me. That is disgraceful .The Staff were so compassionate and friendly. The Doctor was wonderful.
Plymouth, MA |
I have visited Dr. Juvet in the past and had a good experience with him always, in my recent visit however the dental assistant was rude, and I slightly heard her talking with another co worker about my case. Not professional at all. Hopefully I don't have to return to Dr. Juvet office in the future!
in Bridgewater |
I found this dr to be very calm and knowledgeble. My extraction took 5 minutes after I was completely numb. Hopefully I won't need to return, but I would highly recommend this dr and clinical staff. Office was clean and the environment soothing.
in Weymouth |
I'm reviewing the person he has answering his phone & questions, when you call while in extreme pain. I probably need a root canal & have been dealing with the pain for several days. When I asked if I had it confirmed that a tooth needs to be pulled, could they get me in there today, she said she was booking in January. I asked even for an emergeny? I told her how much pain I was in. She said those people are too, that they were waiting so she couldn't do anything to help me. I hope Karma exists
in Carver, MA |
I saw Dr Juvet last yr for extraction of 2 teeth and was beyond scared to have it done. He was very kind and explained everything beforehand. I had to return to have another tooth extracted today and I can honestly say having a tooth extraction done by him is far less traumatic than a trip to the regular dentist. He came in and numbed my mouth and when he came back the tooth was out in under a minute. He and his staff are very kind, very calm and most importantly, very calming.
in Foxboro, MA |
I took my son (6 year old) to see Dr Juvet for extraction. Referred By Dr Jeffrey Karen from Dentistry for Children. I got the bill with $160 for Analgesia N20-02 (laughing gas) Today, I take my son to see Dr Karen. The bill shows $31 for laughing gas. I show the bill to Dr Juvet's staffs. They call and confirm $31 charge from downstairs clinic. However, they insist their charge is standard & fair. I feel like to be robbed. I paid for the bill but I will not see him again.
in So Weymouth, MA |
I had gone to my dentist because my tooth broke off most of the way. She told me she wasn't comfortable at trying to pull it, she thought I should go to an Oral Surgeon. She made the referral and I got an appt. for the next day! Soon after we got there I was sitting in a room. Along came Dr Juvet I told him I was nervous He asked me what type of Anesthesia I wanted I told him I don't want to feel it! I was sitting feeling good. He came back in, next thing the tooth was gone! I never felt a thing
Dr Juvet and his staff move very quickly and you can tell that they do a lot of wisdom teeth extractions. Once the IV was in, i was out within a minute. The recovery was incredibly quick and not much pain except for jaw stiffness. I would have liked to talk to the doctor more and seen him on my follow up appointment but he is very busy. He does sit you down and talk before you schedule your procedure but that's about it. Wait times were very minimal and his staff were very nice and knowledgeable
in Massachusetts |
Dr,Juvet is very kind and his staff are nice as well. I felt nothing but comfortable and his his recovery is very speedy and very little pain.
Have you seen Dr. Lawrence Juvet, DDS?
Are you Dr. Juvet?