Dr. Lawrence Juvet, DDS
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Lawrence Juvet, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male

Dr. Lawrence Juvet, DDS is an dentist who practices in South Weymouth, MA. He is 46 years old. Dr. Juvet is affiliated with South Shore Hospital.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Juvet's Experience

Visiting Dr. Juvet

Dr. Juvet accepts 21 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Juvet has admitting privileges.

Dr. Juvet's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Juvet to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Juvet's Performance
Plymouth, MA |
I have visited Dr. Juvet in the past and had a good experience with him always, in my recent visit however the dental assistant was rude, and I slightly heard her talking with another co worker about my case. Not professional at all. Hopefully I don't have to return to Dr. Juvet office in the future!
in Bridgewater |
I found this dr to be very calm and knowledgeble. My extraction took 5 minutes after I was completely numb. Hopefully I won't need to return, but I would highly recommend this dr and clinical staff. Office was clean and the environment soothing.
in Weymouth |
I'm reviewing the person he has answering his phone & questions, when you call while in extreme pain. I probably need a root canal & have been dealing with the pain for several days. When I asked if I had it confirmed that a tooth needs to be pulled, could they get me in there today, she said she was booking in January. I asked even for an emergeny? I told her how much pain I was in. She said those people are too, that they were waiting so she couldn't do anything to help me. I hope Karma exists
in Carver, MA |
I saw Dr Juvet last yr for extraction of 2 teeth and was beyond scared to have it done. He was very kind and explained everything beforehand. I had to return to have another tooth extracted today and I can honestly say having a tooth extraction done by him is far less traumatic than a trip to the regular dentist. He came in and numbed my mouth and when he came back the tooth was out in under a minute. He and his staff are very kind, very calm and most importantly, very calming.
in Foxboro, MA |
I took my son (6 year old) to see Dr Juvet for extraction. Referred By Dr Jeffrey Karen from Dentistry for Children. I got the bill with $160 for Analgesia N20-02 (laughing gas) Today, I take my son to see Dr Karen. The bill shows $31 for laughing gas. I show the bill to Dr Juvet's staffs. They call and confirm $31 charge from downstairs clinic. However, they insist their charge is standard & fair. I feel like to be robbed. I paid for the bill but I will not see him again.
in So Weymouth, MA |
I had gone to my dentist because my tooth broke off most of the way. She told me she wasn't comfortable at trying to pull it, she thought I should go to an Oral Surgeon. She made the referral and I got an appt. for the next day! Soon after we got there I was sitting in a room. Along came Dr Juvet I told him I was nervous He asked me what type of Anesthesia I wanted I told him I don't want to feel it! I was sitting feeling good. He came back in, next thing the tooth was gone! I never felt a thing
Dr Juvet and his staff move very quickly and you can tell that they do a lot of wisdom teeth extractions. Once the IV was in, i was out within a minute. The recovery was incredibly quick and not much pain except for jaw stiffness. I would have liked to talk to the doctor more and seen him on my follow up appointment but he is very busy. He does sit you down and talk before you schedule your procedure but that's about it. Wait times were very minimal and his staff were very nice and knowledgeable
in Massachusetts |
Dr,Juvet is very kind and his staff are nice as well. I felt nothing but comfortable and his his recovery is very speedy and very little pain.
Have you seen Dr. Lawrence Juvet, DDS?
Are you Dr. Juvet?

Compare Dr. Juvet

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Juvet's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• Dentofacial Anomalies

Harvard Medical School
    Lahey Clinic
    Massachusetts General Hospital

Dr. Juvet does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Juvet and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Dr. Juvet does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Juvet and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.