Dr. Kyran Quinlan, MD

Dr. Kyran Quinlan, MD

Pediatrics  ·

Dr. Kyran Quinlan, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Chicago, IL and has been practicing for 30 years. He specializes in pediatrics and preventive medicine.

Rush Pediatric Primary Care Center

1645 W Jackson Blvd Ste 200

Chicago, IL 60612

• Priority Health
  • Sagamore Health Network

Learn about Dr. Quinlan

Video

Dr. Quinlan's Experience

Dr. Quinlan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pediatrics
  • Board certified in Pediatrics

This content was provided by Dr. Quinlan "When I see brand new parents - having just had a baby - my mind goes back to when our daughter was born, and I, for the very the first time, was a father. And the anxieties and the concerns and the worries and the love and everything that goes into that - how amazing that is. I completely empathize with families about the things that they are worried about, because I've been through it with my kids. To get to see kids over years - starting off as newborn babies and seeing them go through being a toddler and then into school and then beyond - it's a fascinating journey, and it's really an honor to be a part of it. We have to do the basic job of the checkup right -make sure the shots given correctly, on time, on the right schedule. Do the exam, make sure we get the history right. And that's the traditional, basic part of the checkup visit. But the Rush pediatric group and myself, we want to do something beyond that, and unintentional injuries are it - that's it. If we can do something to help protect kids from sleep-related infant deaths, being better protected in car crashes, serious burns, there's a lot of things that we can do to incorporate into the traditional checkup visit that we promote safety. And if we do it in an evidence-based way, I think it's a great enhancement of the checkup visit."

• Pediatrics
  • Preventive Medicine

• Pediatrics
    Accredited by: American Board of Pediatrics*

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Loyola Univ Of Chicago Stritch Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1988

Dr. Quinlan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Quinlan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Quinlan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Quinlan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Quinlan

Dr. Quinlan?
Dr. Quinlan's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kyran Quinlan, MD
RecentHighestLowest
excelente dr el fue el unico pediatra que mi hija tuvo hasta el dia de su partida gracias Dr Quinlan Dios guie sus pasos y bendiga sus manos...
alma in Chicago, IL – Nov 18, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyran Quinlan, MD?
He is very amazing. We visited a couple of different providers for my boys and found him at the suggestion of one of the staff to try for the 2mo visit. We hadn't found a connection with the others. He is super caring, very relaxed, and easy going. We were first time parents with twin boys and he...Read More
Lora H. in Chicago, IL – Aug 18, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyran Quinlan, MD?
I would recommend Dr. Quinlan to any new parents. He's extremely knowledgeable and understanding when it comes to the stresses new parents are under. He has a calming approach to all my questions and concerns. He's the best of the best when it comes to pediatricians and Im so grateful to have him...Read More
A. Fab in Chicago, IL – Apr 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyran Quinlan, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Quinlan?

Compare Pediatricians