Dr. Kym Carpentieri, DO

Family Medicine ·  Female · Age 44

Dr. Carpentieri

My Health

16 Station Rd Ste 5-6 Bellport, NY 11713

Dr. Kym Carpentieri, DO is a family medicine specialist in Bellport, NY and has been practicing for 19 years. She graduated from New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine, New York Institute Of Technology in 2000 and specializes in family medicine and osteopathic manipulative therapy.

Dr. Carpentieri's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Carpentieri

3.5

Dr. Carpentieri?
Dr. Carpentieri's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kym Carpentieri, DO
Office staff was friendly, my appointment was promt and the dr was lovely. Got a call 2 business days after my appointment with lab results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kym Carpentieri, DO?
CAUTION; just do your research.. i trusted the dr.s here to take care of my medical needs.. i was wrong....dr. does not call back and follow up...knowing how sick patient was, office staff very rude and unprofessional. compare reviews and percentage of good and poor reviews...you want to choose a dr.'s office with excellent reviews....choose your primary carefully as you do not need additional drama and aggravation on top of not feeling well.. care at this office is less than satisfactory!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kym Carpentieri, DO?
I used to recommend people to this practice but after my most recent visit I will not any longer. The staff was rude which was surprising because they are always so kind. Maybe this was an off day? But... it's not ok when you "forget" that the patient you're talking about is 5 feet away from your open window. It's unfortunate that as a patient, you feel uncomfortable defending yourself (in any setting dentist, etc.) because THEY control your health and your outcome. Giving them 1 more chance...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kym Carpentieri, DO?
I retired last year & unfortunately I had to change doctors. I was with my last Dr. for 20 years. I was recommended to go to Dr. Kym Carpentieri. I have been going to her for 7 months. She is professional, excellent communicator & I find she makes her patients feel comfortable and open. I did have several issues when I 1st started going to her and after the proper tests & diagnosis, my health has improved & I feel much better. Going to Dr. Carpentieri was my best decision.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kym Carpentieri, DO?
Incompetent! I would never recommend her. My bf at the time, and I, we both got sick because this doctor didn't run the right tests and didn't tell us! I'm still paying bills for her careless mistake! She orders lots of unnecessary tests too!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kym Carpentieri, DO?
Warning !! stay away !! This doctor, if you ever need her help because you got hurt at work at school at home, or someone hit you from behind in your car and it's not your fault and their insurance company won't pay unless your doctor writes a letter saying you were healthy before the accident you won't win because she won't write the letter because she's either too lazy or doesn't care. Didnt know Hep B was an STD. Didnt even tell me not testing men for certain STDS. incompetent...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kym Carpentieri, DO?
Dr. Carpentieri was highly recommended by many of my friends who had her as their primary care physician. I switched to her because I felt my doctor had just gotten too busy and the waiting time at his office was just too long. She took me on as a new patient and spent a good amount of time discussing my medical history and I was impressed with her empathy and knowledge. I'm glad I listened to my friends!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kym Carpentieri, DO?
Absolutely one of the best doctors I have ever been to. She is very caring and understanding and has your well being at the top of the list. She also wants feed back from you about your care so you feel a real part of the whole process not just a number. She has been my doctor for 2 years and I feel there is nothing she wouldn't do for me. 100% recommendation for anyone that wants a really great doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kym Carpentieri, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Carpentieri?

• Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy

2000
New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine, New York Institute Of Technology
2000

Dr. Carpentieri accepts

Dr. Carpentieri accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
BlueConnect HMO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO

• Chronic Pain
  • Confusion
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Lyme Disease
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Parkinson's Disease