Dr. Kyle Tokarz, DO

Dr. Kyle Tokarz, DO

Pain Medicine  ·
Dr. Kyle Tokarz, DO is a pain medicine specialist in Fall River, MA and has been practicing for 20 years. He graduated from West Virginia School Of Osteopathic Medicine in 1998 and specializes in pain medicine.

534 Prospect St

Fall River, MA 02720

• AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
  • Tufts Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Tokarz

See how frequently Dr. Tokarz performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome
Chronic Pain
Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)

Dr. Tokarz's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Tokarz "As a Southcoast Health physician, I believe in patient-centered care. I am committed to partnering with you to deliver safe and compassionate care in a comfortable environment. I believe in listening to you and understanding your concerns, respecting your unique needs and delivering you the highest quality of care. I will work closely with you to create a personal care plan that meets your needs and utilizes the depth of my training and our resources here at Southcoast Health to effectively deliver high quality care. As a Southcoast Health physician, I commit to deliver you More than medicine."

• Pain Medicine

• Anesthesiology
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*
  • Pain Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• West Virginia School Of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1998

Dr. Tokarz has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Tokarz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tokarz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tokarz's Reviews

2.9
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tokarz to family and friends

Dr. Tokarz's Performance

GOOD

This man is in competent and unbelievably horrible. I went to him seeking help for my unbearable pain, combined with numbness and tingling that prevents me from sleeping, or functioning on a normal level. After looking at my scans, without even glancing at my written records, he told me I will...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Doctor doesn't care about the patients just the money, could careless about people. Scolds them like they are the bad one. Gives no way of helping out and prescribes mess that a person can't get for a couple days.Doctors KNOW nothing about pain or medicine, that's why doctor's offices are called A...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option1

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We apologize that this visit did not meet your needs. We would be pleased to help you locate the healthcare services you require. Please contact our Patient Experience Department at 877-264-7244 or use our online form at https://www.southcoast.org/contact-us/ if we can assist you. Thank you.

I would recommend him to all family and friends. He is a wonderful doctor!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Dear Fatima Lopes, Thank you for the five star review of Dr. Tokarz. We are very glad to hear that you received excellent care, and that you would recommend him to other patients. If at any time you would like to contact us directly, please call our Patient Experience Department at 877-264-7244 or use our online form at https://www.southcoast.org/contact-us/. Thank you again

Afraid of new opioid restrictions. Uncaring, emotionless, distant, short with time. Felt like he was hurrying me! Bad DOC!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option7thumbs down icon option0
Dr.Tokarz has been very caring in my therapy. I received 2 epidurals the 1st was unsuccessful. Dr. Tokarz took into consideration how much pain I was enduring and I was given a 2nd epidural which was successful!! I had a follow up with Dr. Tokarz to let him know it was a success and hopefully it...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0