Dr. Kyle Scarborough, MD

Family Medicine •  Male • Age 63

Contact provider for availability
Telehealth services available

Dr. Kyle Scarborough, MD is a Family Medicine Specialist in Conroe, TX and has over 31 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University Of Texas Medical School At Houston medical school in 1989. He is affiliated with medical facilities HCA Houston Healthcare Conroe and Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center. He is not accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Scarborough to book an appointment.

Family Life Medical

3.9

5.128205128205129%

Dr. Scarborough?
What People Say About Dr. Kyle Scarborough, MD
Went for my yearly and he didn't look at the thyroid test or the Urine test. I had to call for meds to cure my UTI that he did not catch. More concerned with Cologuard witch turned out to be a waste of $$$$ .
Aug 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Scarborough, MD?
Little to not wait time in office. Very efficient and pleasant staff across the board. Dr. Scarborough very informative, professional, thorough, personable and discusses any questions or comments until all is clearly understood. High recommend this facility!
Conroe, TX – Feb 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Scarborough, MD?
I seriously do not understand why this office isnt 5 star hands down. ..!!!!! My husband and I both have been comming gor years. I love Lauren. My husband loves Scarborogh!! Very very clean office. All staff hS been excellent for us. I recommend. Him to all my friends and family. Thank you for the care you give my husband and I
Gail Nelson in Montgomery, TX – Aug 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Scarborough, MD?
Dr. Scarborough is a great Doctor but I have a problem when A nurse plays doctor and then had the gall to disrespect my wife who just wanted a help Great doctor with a weak link in his chain of employees
Dr.Ari in Humble, TX – Jul 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Scarborough, MD?
Three weeks ago, I had an appointment with Dr. Scarborough because of some nerve issues I have been experiencing with my hands and neck. We both came to the conclusion that it would be smart for me not to return to work, in effort to prevent further injury. Because I am not a billionaire, and these things take time, I submitted a short term disability claim through MetLife. I pay for this supplemental insurance through my company for situations just like this. MetLife reached out to FLM
Dace McCormick in Buffalo, TX – May 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Scarborough, MD?
My Family And I Truly Thank The Sweet Lord Jesus For Dr Scarborough And His Staff. They Are So Loving And Kind. My Family And Our Relationship With Dr Scarborough And His Nurse Jerilyn Goes Way Back To Some 20 plus years Ago. Dr Scarborough Is Still The Same After All These Years, Loving And Kind. Always Willing To Listen To What You Have To Say And Help Make It Better. Dr Scarborough Is An Awesome Doctor. Again Thank You Dr Scarborough For Caring All The Time.
Emma McKinney in New Waverly,TX – Jan 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Scarborough, MD?
I have been taking my family to Dr. Scarborough's office for about one year. We mainly see his PA. I couldn't say enough good things about this office as a whole. From the first phone call to my last visit has been exceptional. The staff is very nice and personable. When there has ever been a scary or embarrassing moment they've always been professional and comforting. Their online patient portal has been pretty easy to use I've been able to look up all of my medical records at any time.
Ash521 in Houston, TX – Jan 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Scarborough, MD?
I like Dr. Scarborough but a doctor is only as good as his staff. They NEVER return calls even if the are critical . Leave message for PA she NEVERS returns leave with receptionist Nothing Had to go walk in the office to get anything done. Dr. Scarborough it is time to clean house!!!
Connie Dickerson in Montgomery, Tx – Aug 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Scarborough, MD?
I Scarborough for several years, and I believe he is a good and caring doctor. However, the office staff at his new Family Life Medical practice is absolutely terrible. From being put on hold endlessly by the front desk, being treated curtly on the phone when they finally do answer, extremely long wait times during appointments, to the main nurse failing to return phone calls about lab results and prescription refills, I am so frustrated that I will be looking for a new doctor.
Tex7 in Conroe, TX – Jul 28, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Scarborough, MD?
I would recomend dr.Scarborough very much. every body is so nice and never have to wait to long and dr. takes all the time needed to get it right .
judi k in Willis, TX – Jan 25, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Scarborough, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Scarborough?

Dr. Scarborough accepts

Dr. Scarborough accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Advantage HMO
Blue Choice
Commercial Insurance Company
Coventry Health Care
Carelink HMO
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
HealthSmart
Preferred PPO
Humana Health Plan of Texas
Houston Area HMO-Standard
Medicaid

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Scarborough treats your condition or procedure

• Vaccination
  • Wart Removal
  • Weight-Related Conditions
  • Wellness Examination

Dr. Kyle Scarborough believes in treating patients as he would his own family, doing everything he can for his patients and knowing when to seek the advice of a specialist when it's needed.

University Tx Med School At Houston