Dr. Kyle Scarborough, MD

Dr. Kyle Scarborough, MD

Family Medicine  ·

Dr. Kyle Scarborough, MD is a family medicine specialist in Conroe, TX and has been practicing for 30 years. He specializes in family medicine, pediatrics, and more.

Family Life Medical

508 Medical Center Blvd Ste 350

Conroe, TX 77304

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • HealthSmart

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Scarborough treats your condition or procedure

• Vaccination
  • Wart Removal
  • Weight-Related Conditions
  • Wellness Examination

Dr. Kyle Scarborough believes in treating patients as he would his own family, doing everything he can for his patients and knowing when to seek the advice of a specialist when it's needed.

• Men's Health Medicine

4.0

Dr. Scarborough?
Dr. Scarborough's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kyle Scarborough, MD
Little to not wait time in office. Very efficient and pleasant staff across the board. Dr. Scarborough very informative, professional, thorough, personable and discusses any questions or comments until all is clearly understood. High recommend this facility!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Scarborough, MD?
I seriously do not understand why this office isnt 5 star hands down. ..!!!!! My husband and I both have been comming gor years. I love Lauren. My husband loves Scarborogh!! Very very clean office. All staff hS been excellent for us. I recommend. Him to all my friends and family. Thank you for the care you give my husband and I
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Scarborough, MD?
Dr. Scarborough is a great Doctor but I have a problem when A nurse plays doctor and then had the gall to disrespect my wife who just wanted a help Great doctor with a weak link in his chain of employees
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Scarborough, MD?
Three weeks ago, I had an appointment with Dr. Scarborough because of some nerve issues I have been experiencing with my hands and neck. We both came to the conclusion that it would be smart for me not to return to work, in effort to prevent further injury. Because I am not a billionaire, and these things take time, I submitted a short term disability claim through MetLife. I pay for this supplemental insurance through my company for situations just like this. MetLife reached out to FLM
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Scarborough, MD?
My Family And I Truly Thank The Sweet Lord Jesus For Dr Scarborough And His Staff. They Are So Loving And Kind. My Family And Our Relationship With Dr Scarborough And His Nurse Jerilyn Goes Way Back To Some 20 plus years Ago. Dr Scarborough Is Still The Same After All These Years, Loving And Kind. Always Willing To Listen To What You Have To Say And Help Make It Better. Dr Scarborough Is An Awesome Doctor. Again Thank You Dr Scarborough For Caring All The Time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Scarborough, MD?
I have been taking my family to Dr. Scarborough's office for about one year. We mainly see his PA. I couldn't say enough good things about this office as a whole. From the first phone call to my last visit has been exceptional. The staff is very nice and personable. When there has ever been a scary or embarrassing moment they've always been professional and comforting. Their online patient portal has been pretty easy to use I've been able to look up all of my medical records at any time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Scarborough, MD?
I like Dr. Scarborough but a doctor is only as good as his staff. They NEVER return calls even if the are critical . Leave message for PA she NEVERS returns leave with receptionist Nothing Had to go walk in the office to get anything done. Dr. Scarborough it is time to clean house!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Scarborough, MD?
I Scarborough for several years, and I believe he is a good and caring doctor. However, the office staff at his new Family Life Medical practice is absolutely terrible. From being put on hold endlessly by the front desk, being treated curtly on the phone when they finally do answer, extremely long wait times during appointments, to the main nurse failing to return phone calls about lab results and prescription refills, I am so frustrated that I will be looking for a new doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Scarborough, MD?
I would recomend dr.Scarborough very much. every body is so nice and never have to wait to long and dr. takes all the time needed to get it right .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Scarborough, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Scarborough?

Insurance accepted

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Choice
Commercial Insurance Company
Coventry Health Care
Carelink HMO
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
HealthSmart
Medicaid

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Scarborough treats patients.