Dr. Kyle Osborn, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Kyle Osborn, MD

Dr. Kyle Osborn, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Niskayuna, NY. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 18 years. Dr. Osborn is affiliated with Albany Memorial Hospital.

Dr. Osborn's Experience

See how Dr. Osborn's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Osborn

Dr. Osborn accepts 6 insurance carriers

Dr. Osborn is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Osborn has admitting privileges.

Dr. Osborn's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Osborn to family and friends
2.2
Dr. Osborn's Performance
in Schenectady, NY |
After switching Doctors for 3 years (2 left the practice and 1 just disappeared) I contacted Dr. Osborne. He is a no BS type of guy, but friendly. He has reviewed my medications, adjusted as necessary, and now I am on the right track. He recently switched to Milton, and I followed him even though it is 40 minutes away from me. I am doing much better thanks to him.
Albany, NY |
Dr. Osborne completely ignored and discounted my husband's symptoms of infection. Dr. Osborne even went as far to tell my husband that he needed to find a new PCP. Two ER visits and an appointment with a Urologist discovered a series of serious infections. My husband is starting his 3rd course of antibiotics and will have to take these for 6 weeks due to Dr. Osborne' refusal to treat him.
in Albany, NY |
I think he's great! He comes off a little rough around the edges, but he's a good guy and very to the point. I don't understand the bad reviews. I trust him and know that everything he does is necessary because he's no BS.
Albany, NY |
Worst doctor ever! I would never recommend him to anyone, not even to my worst enemy. Was beyond rude to me. Started me on a medication I couldn't afford and told me to work more so I could afford this medications. WHAT! Who says that to a patient. Immediately switched doctors and never have been back.
Schenectady |
I would give 0 stars if I could. This man was so incredibly rude to me. I meant to actually call the doctors office, but they were closed at 4:28pm...even though their office closes at 5. I asked the operator why they were closed..she didn't know. She had him paged. He called me back. He said I don't know what you want me to do about it now, why did you wait until now to call in the most rude way. I had as at 730a and left a msg. No call. I tried to tell him this. He said whoa whoa worst.
Have you seen Dr. Kyle Osborn, MD?
Are you Dr. Osborn?

Compare Dr. Osborn

Dr. Osborn's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Osborn has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Osborn's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Osborn does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Osborn and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

SUNY UPSTATE MED UNIV

Graduated in 1999

St Josephs Hospital Health Center

Completed in 2002

Dr. Osborn does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Osborn and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Osborn does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Osborn and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.