Dr. Kyle Knabb, DO

Dr. Kyle Knabb, DO

Internal Medicine  ·
Dr. Kyle Knabb, DO is an internal medicine specialist in Macclenny, FL. He graduated from Nova Southeastern College Of Osteopathic Medicine and specializes in internal medicine.Read his story

159 N 3rd St

Macclenny, FL 32063

• AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Knabb

Dr. Knabb's Experience

Dr. Knabb's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Knabb's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Knabb "First, I consider it a privileged to be able to return to my home town to practice medicine. I was born and raised in Macclenny, Florida by a family that has been proud to call Baker county home for more than 5 generations. I completed my primary education in the Baker County School system and remained in the North Florida area for college after accepting a full academic scholarship to Jacksonville University. Upon completion of a Biology and Chemistry degree I moved to Ft Lauderdale, Fl for the next 7 years to attend Medical School and complete a residency in Internal Medicine. It was during that time I met my wife to be while she was completing her Optometry degree, also at Nova Southeastern University. I then moved back home after accepting a position at our local hospital and currently live on the same street that I grew up on along with my wife, our young daughter, and our golden retriever, Rufus."

This content was provided by Dr. Knabb "     We follow the traditional Internal Medicine model with practice time divided at roughly 80% office and 20% hospital care. Our major focus is on complex case management where the patient is likely to have multiple chronic medical conditions, be co-managed with multiple specialists, or require close monitoring to avoid/reduce further hospital admissions. We are part of a multi-specialty office so that we can interact directly with your other specialists as well as a our dedicated transitional care nurse who helps to guide your care between office and hospital visits. Unfortunately, due to the extensive amount of time it consumes to care for this type of patient both during and after the office visit, we are only able to accept a limited number of new patients via referral by one the patient's specialists. While we enjoy treating every patient, we have have found that many younger or healthier older clients may be better served by one of our fantastic Family Medicine partners."

Accredited by: American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine*

• Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
  • Advance Directive End of Life Planning
  • Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening
  • Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG)
  • Cardiovascular Stress Test

• Broward General Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Broward Gen Hosp
  • Broward General Medical Center

Dr. Knabb has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Knabb does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Knabb and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Knabb's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Knabb

4.0

Dr. Knabb?
Dr. Knabb's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kyle Knabb, DO
Brilliant! I can say from my own experience that he is willing to go above and beyond. He took my case over from my Endo and I am estatic with my results and feel amazing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Knabb, DO?
I was not impressed with Dr. Knabb. My Bloodwork came back bad and he never even tried to figure out why. Every doctor I've ever been to, when my blood work came back bad they would call and say come in we need to go over your labs!! Not him....I get a call saying "Your labs came back bad and...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Knabb, DO?
I have had Dr. Knabb as a primary care physician since 2011. During that time Dr. Knabb was very professional and patient. He helped save my life in 2014, when I was the first documented case in reaction to medications concerning hypothyroidism. He gives the feeling of a small town doctor. I truly...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Knabb, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Knabb?