Dr. Kyle Kinmon, DPM

Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery ·  Male · Age 46

Dr. Kinmon

Certified Foot & Ankle Specialists, P.L.

1521 Forest Hill Blvd Ste 4 West Palm Beach, FL 33406

Dr. Kyle Kinmon, DPM is a podiatric foot & ankle surgery specialist in West Palm Beach, FL and has been practicing for 16 years. He graduated from Barry University School of Podiatric Medicine in 2000 and specializes in podiatric foot & ankle surgery, podiatry, and more.

Dr. Kinmon's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kinmon

4.2

81.13207547169812%

Dr. Kinmon?
Dr. Kinmon's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kyle Kinmon, DPM
It has been several months since my ankle replacement and Dr Kinmon and his staff were outstanding. Almost four months after total ankle replacement and have very little pain once in a while. I have had many other surgeries and he is one of the best surgeons . Very caring and thorough . I would recommend anyone that has ankle issues to Dr Kinmon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Kinmon, DPM?
Wonderful, exceptional physicians and staff. Dr. Kinmon believes in the latest imaging technology. His in-office, low dose weight bearing CT device help detect a fracture that was not detected by a typical 2D x-ray that was taken at a local urgent care center.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Kinmon, DPM?
Dr. Kyle Kinmon and his staff are exceptional. A friend that injured her foot first went to her local urgent care center, where typical 2D x-rays were taken. Urgent care could not see anything broken and sent her home to ice and stay off her feet and return after a week if she was still in pain. She fortunately found Dr. Kinmon. Dr. Kinmon and his team have a standing, low dose, weight bearing CT device in office. After a 40 second scan they discovered a fracture, undetected from the 2D x-rays
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Kinmon, DPM?
After a fall and visit to urgent care, I was referred to Dr. Kinman by Roger Kirk, president of Bethesda Hospital. I was able to get in the see Dr. Kinman two days after I called his office. I was diagnosed with a chip or avulsion fracture from the dorsum of the navicular which required a total of three visits to his office. Dr. Kinman was compassionate and knowledgable. He took the time to show and explain to me my x-ray and then clearly mapped out the course of action. I cannot say enough
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Kinmon, DPM?
Fantastic. My husband and I were so impressed with the professional staff and the time the assistant and the Doctor spent listening and going over the problems I was having. Hoping my scheduled MRI of my foot will help identify my problem but I was made more comfortable with a custom pad under my foot, a brace, exercises etc. I would highly recommend Dr. Kinmon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Kinmon, DPM?
Many thanks to Dr. Kinmon and his Staff. He is very professional, knowledgeable and is equipped with "State of the Art" equipment and procedures, He took the time to answer all of my questions and resolved my foot problems. And, his Staff is very courteous and professional. I would highly recommend him to all of my Family and Friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Kinmon, DPM?
Dr Kinmon took time to listen, and discuss my options and cared, unlike many prior Drs who did not provide more than a second and ran out the door. In addition the entire staff is welcoming and a pleasure. Specifically, Nicole Zahn responded to any questions 24/7 literally, and I thought I was the only one in my own career to provide that service but I as wrong and I am grateful. I still have time to heal so I do hope it was successful and I am confident they will see me through to my positive h
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Kinmon, DPM?
Dr. Kinmon is a very experienced doctor and always is very thorough with explaining what is going on and I would highly recommend him to all my friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Kinmon, DPM?
From the second I met Dr. Kinmon and his staff I knew he was going to be the one to perform my ankle surgery. He is honest and extremely knowledgeable in his field. The staff, specifically Nicole was so helpful and really caring. Nicole answered all my many questions about the procedure so I felt comfortable before I went into surgery. My case was complicated but Dr. Kinmon worked with me to find a solution. I would HIGHLY recommend him and his staff. Kathy
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Kinmon, DPM?
If you ever need a foot and ankle specialist, I would highly recommend Dr Kinmon. Dr Kinmon is genuine and takes his time to talk to his patients. In a world where we all feel like we are just a number, this is a great attribute. I had to email Dr Kinmon a few times and he literally returned my email within minutes. 2 successful surgeries! Also a big shout out to Nicole! She was extremely instrumental in getting my surgery scheduled asap! If you ever need anything, she is there for you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Kinmon, DPM?
MANY MANY thanks to Dr. Kinmon & WONDERFUL C.F.A. team! Despite being close of normal office hours, they took the time necessary to complete thorough exam of various symptoms. Teamwork & review, efficient execution & subsequent testing/follow-up resulted in long awaited relief of excruciating pain & prevention of unforeseen brewing complications. Thank YOU ALL again, for staying late & making provisions/connections to ensure my immediate relief of intense pain & long-term thorough recovery!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Kinmon, DPM?
I couldn't be happier with my experience with Dr Kinmon!
Best office ever
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Kinmon, DPM?
Certified foot and ankle has a great team of surgeons and it's always a pleasure walking into the office. The staff are knowledgeable and friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Kinmon, DPM?
I had a poor experience with Dr. kinmon. Another Doctor had performed my surgery in his practice and Dr. Kinmon when he came into exam me had not even read my records which were entered on his computer. Since he owns the practice he was only interested in his business not treating patients effectively with caring. His medical assistants are not well trained. He has no personality and really did not listen to what I was saying. I would never recommend him again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Kinmon, DPM?
FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR. DO NOT USE THIS OFFICE. THE RECEPTIONIST AND VERONICA ARE GREAT UNFORTUNATELY, THE MEDICAL CARE IS COLD, AND MORE INTERESTED IN HOW MUCH YOU ARE PAYING THAN CONSULTING OR CARING. THERE IS A TWO-MINUTE LOOK, THEN HE DICTATES THE DIAGNOSIS ON THE COMPUTER AND IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR COMMENT... TOO BAD. TIMES UP! UNLESS OF COURSE YOU SAY .."I WILL HAVE SURGERY" OR ANYTHING ELSE THAT WILL GIVE HIM MORE MONEY! NOW THAT HE WILL PAY ATTENTION TO! MAYBE!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Kinmon, DPM?
Without an appointment, they were able to see me shortly after I came into their office. Everyone including Sherry, the receptionist, Veronica and Dr. Kinmon were absolutely super in treating my self-induced plantar fasciitis. They all treated me as if I was a long-time patient rather than another snowbird from Chicago! Thanks!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Kinmon, DPM?
Very knowledgeable. Has helped me greatly with several foot and ankle issues. Excellent doctor. Great staff. Exray and MRI in the office
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Kinmon, DPM?
Dr. Kinmon is a calm, professional and personable doctor. His surgery and the subsequent healing process was without any problems. Throughout the whole process he was supportive, positive, and kind. Also, his office and staff are efficient and friendly. What I like best is they are organized and know how to schedule appointments. I seldom wait more that 5 or 10 minutes before being seen. They know how to schedule appointments so that there is no wasted time on my part. Thank you for that.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Kinmon, DPM?
Recently I had my second triple arthrodesis in two years. I decided to see Dr. Kinmon and the team at Certified Foot & Ankle Specialists, and the results have been phenomenal. The incisions have healed flawlessly and look amazing even 2 months post-operatively and I will have very little permanent scarring. I would recommend Dr. Kinmon to anyone considering a similar surgery.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Kinmon?

We are constantly adding services to provide our patients with the absolute most advanced effective and convenient foot and ankle care. We now offer a complimentary van service to bring our patients to and from appointments and surgery. We also have ...

• Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery

2003
2000
1995

Dr. Kinmon accepts

Dr. Kinmon accepts the following insurance:

Advantage
Medicare
Tricare
TriCare for Life
WellCare

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Kinmon's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Kinmon's Top Procedures and Conditions

Foot Sprain

Dr. Kinmon treats Foot Sprain more than 100% of his peers

Ankle Sprains and Strains

Dr. Kinmon treats Ankle Sprains and Strains more than 100% of his peers

Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture

Dr. Kinmon treats Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture more than 100% of his peers

Dr. Kinmon treats this condition more than 100% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Achilles Tendon Rupture

• Foot Fracture
  • Foot Sprain
  • Foot Surgery
  • Fracture and-or Dislocation Treatment
  • Fracture Open Reduction and Internal Fixation (ORIF)
  • Hammer Toe
  • Proximal Subungual Onychomycosis
  • Sever's Disease
  • Stress Fracture of Foot
  • Wound Care and Management

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Kinmon treats patients.

Bethesda Hospital East