Dr. Kyle Johnson, DPM

Podiatric SurgeryMaleAge 39

Podiatric Surgery

Dr. Kyle Johnson, DPM is a Podiatric Surgery Specialist in Tampa, FL and has over 11 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine and Science, Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine in 2011. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Mease Countryside Hospital and Mease Dunedin Hospital. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Kyle Johnson, DPM

Tidewater Foot and Ankle Associates

13019 W Linebaugh Ave Ste 101 Tampa, FL 33626

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ See hospitals
  • Hospital Satisfaction

Save up to 80% on prescriptions

Optum Perks and Healthgrades are subsidiaries of RVO Health.

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Johnson's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Johnson's Top Procedures and Conditions

Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture

Dr. Johnson treats Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture more than 97% of his peers

Dr. Johnson treats this condition more than 97% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Achilles Tendon Rupture

• Sever's Disease
  • Stress Fracture of Foot
  • Wound Care and Management

Dr. Johnson accepts

Dr. Johnson accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
HealthyBlue 2.0
HealthyBlue Advantage

Dr. Johnson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Johnson

Sharp, smart, kind, and caring.
My primary care doctor recommended Dr. Johnson. She had gone to him herself. I first went to him when he was at Bardmoor. His office moved to Westchase and Woodlands locations. I see the reviews saying how close he is. It's such a rarity to find a great doctor, I drive the hour and a half round trip to see him because he's worth it. Sharp, smart, thorough, spends time to completely understand the issue, kind and caring. Everything you need in that rare, great doctor.
KMA – Jul 22, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Johnson, DPM?
I just selected the nearest location to visit and it appears great decision. Starting from the scheduling - get it in two minutes, that in the office so friendly staff that helped a lot before and after Dr. Johnson, and he himself - while procedure that he did very gently he also answered tons of my boring questions with a smile and provided a lot of information. Highly recommend
Denys – May 04, 2022
High Quality Care
Dr. Kyle Johnson treated for foot pain. He has superior diagnostic and treatment skills that proved highly effective in treating my problem. Additionally, he spends quality time with his patients and ensures you understand the recommended treatment. Also has an outstanding office staff from front desk to treatment staff.
Keith P. – Mar 15, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Johnson, DPM?
What good fortune I have that my previous foot surgeon in Chicago referred me to Dr. Johnson this year, and how grateful I am to be his patient. I have an extensive podiatric history and very complex feet, but -- on my very first visit -- it truly felt like he'd been a part of my care all along. His knowledge of the anatomy and physiology of the feet and the role they play in the body's overall biomechanics is exceptional. So too is his experience and expertise with the current and most effective non-invasive and surgical treatments. He's listens closely, never once (in my many appointments) made me feel rushed, explains everything clearly and understandably, has a warm and approachable demeanor, and genuinely cares for his patients' progress and recovery. I can't give a higher recommendation to anyone in the Tampa area who needs help with their feet and ankles. He's simply the best.
Eve Persak – Feb 07, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Johnson, DPM?
My first visit with Dr. Kyle Johnson was an excellent experience! Office is very fresh and new; office staff was very pleasant and professional. Most importantly, Dr. Johnson was great - very approachable, spent a good amount of time with me to discuss my x-rays, symptoms, and foot problem. He answered all of my questions and we discussed treatment options. I chose this practice because both physicians have excellent reviews and medical credentials. I was very impressed with Dr. Johnson and this practice. I definitely plan to continue treatment and possible surgery with Dr. Johnson.
Cheryl Shaughnessy – Aug 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Johnson, DPM?
Dr. Johnson is a lifesaver! I was referred to him while I was on vacation for extreme pain and swelling in my toes following hammertoe surgery 6 months prior. Dr. Johnson acted swiftly and compassionately to arrange an MRI and visit with infectious disease experts upon diagnosing osteomyelitis in my toe -- which my orthopedic surgeon ignored. Because of Dr. Johnson's expertise and quick actions - for someone who wasn't even a regular patient -- I had toe-saving surgery back home despite two other docs telling me to prepare for amputation. I trust Dr. Johnson -- and so should you.
Denise Lang-Grant – Apr 06, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Johnson, DPM?
Found the positive reviews on line and decided to make an appointment with Dr Johnson. When I first walked in Stephanie greeted me with a big smile and hello. She took care of all my paperwork timely and efficently. Withing a couple of minutes, Chris (Dr Johnson's assistant), took me to a room and inquired about my issue. He explained the orthodics that were available and the doctor was in shortly after. Dr. Johnson was very thorough in explaining the game plan after watching my issues with my feet and how they were affecting my walking and posture. He was the first doctor that compared my leg length and found that my left leg was shorter and probably contributing to my issues. We made molds to send of to have orthodics made and hopefully I am on my way to a better quality of life. Stay tuned....
Kim C – Mar 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Johnson, DPM?
After a short drive I was welcomed into the beautifully clean offices of Tidewater Foot & Ankle Associates. Chris quickly ushered me into an examination room where Dr. Kyle Johnson joined me. After a thorough examination, followed by a painless treatment, I was able to walk to my car pain-free! The staff maintained all COVID-19 safety procedures throughout my visit. I happily recommend Tidewater Foot & Ankle to anyone.
George F – Feb 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Johnson, DPM?
Dr Johnson took the time to explain why I was experiencing pain in my big toes. He then showed me how he could fix the pain and keep it from coming back. I should of went here 7 months ago instead of going to a sports medicine clinic. If you are experiencing pain below the knee this is the place to be.
Mathew – Feb 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Johnson, DPM?
My husband has t2 diabetes. Dr. Johnson has treated him for several years, dealing with both wound care and amputation. Dr. KJ is highly knowledgeable and exceptional at explaining treatment options and processes. He and his staff have been with us through some difficult times, and we are thankful for their support.
R. Hayward – Jun 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Johnson, DPM?
Dr. Johnson is phenomenal. Very nice and thorough. He educated me every step of the way while seeing him for my ankle injury. The office is very clean and the staff is excellent! I highly recommend Dr. Johnson!
Jun 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Johnson, DPM?
Went to Dr took 1 X-ray the nurse wrapped my foot with a soft cast. The cast was so tight I had terrible pain! Went in 2 days later the nurse cut it off and said the cast was to tight. My friend is a RN and said I’m lucky to have my toes! I purchased a short walking boot dr said it was ok. My new Dr had me get a high boot as the tendon in the back of leg had to be still. This Dr did not mention the tendon! Called back I was in so much pain. I was told by Dr nothing I can do unless you tell me you jumped off a mountain! Would not re X-ray my foot! I felt like a number not a patient. Nurse was rude! So I now lost 10 days of recovery! Beware!!!
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Oct 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Johnson, DPM?
I chose Dr. Johnson because of his education and training, thinking that Harvard Associated programs probably attract the best and brightest. I just had a tendon repair on my ankle and I could not be more pleased with Dr. Johnson's work. He told me that the procedure would go well and it did. I had very little post-op pain and two weeks out, there is barely any swelling, but I have followed his instructions strictly. He is personable, caring and very thorough. Would recommend to anyone.
Karen in Largo, FL – Sep 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Johnson, DPM?
Dr. Johnson has treated my daughter (a relentless ballet dancer) a few times and he is always friendly, caring and knowledgeable, taking the time to answer all our many questions!
Clearwater, FL – Aug 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Johnson, DPM?
I have had great success under Dr. Johnson's excellent care. He listened carefully as I explained my symptoms and then planned a very workable scenario for treatments and excercise. I am now pain free, but will definitely be back if there's need in the future. Thank you, Dr. Johnson!
Palm Harbor, FL – Jun 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Johnson, DPM?
excellent doctor: compassionate, listens well, and diagnoses efficiently and effectively!
Palm Harbor, FL – Jun 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Johnson, DPM?
Dr. Johnson is phenominally talented and has taken care of us for years. I recommend all of my patients, family and friends to him for their foot issues and needs!
Tampa, FL – Jun 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Johnson, DPM?
Dr Johnson is very attentive and a great listener. I never feel rushed when I've seen him and his treatment has definitely been successful!
Margaret J in Largo, FL – Jun 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Johnson, DPM?
Dr. Johnson has an excellent way of explaining things to his patients so that they are easy to understand. His technique is excellent as well. He performed surgery on my foot and it looks fantastic. He also has vast experience with diabetic foot issues and understands how to prevent and heal diabetic foot conditions. I would recommend him to anyone.
Kevin in Largo, FL – Jun 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Johnson, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Johnson?