Dr. Kyle Gordley, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 43

110 Reviews

Dr. Kyle Gordley, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in The Woodlands, TX and has been practicing for 17 years. He specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery and breast reconstruction surgery.

Dr. Gordley accepts

Dr. Gordley accepts the following insurance:

Ambetter
Superior Health Plan
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Advantage HMO
Blue Choice

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Gordley's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Gordley's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominoplasty
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Breast Augmentation

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gordley

Dr. Gordley?
Dr. Gordley's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kyle Gordley, MD
Excellent!!! Dr.Gordley did breast reconstruction for me after a double mastectomy. The results were even better than I had hoped! He was very kind and positive throughout the whole experience. Dr. Gordley also explained the procedures in detail so that I had a very good idea of what to expect.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Gordley, MD?
Dr. Gordley is fabulous at breast reconstruction. I had bilateral mastectomies 22 years ago and I have had my implants changed a few times by a few different doctors in different cities. Dr. Gordley did the best job by far. I would highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Gordley, MD?
I had a breast reduction done by Dr. Gordely, best results I could ever imagine. He is very knowledgeable and good at what he does. I had no complication. I will certainly recommend him
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Gordley, MD?
Dr. Gordley is a truly gifted surgeon. I am very pleased with my results from reconstructive surgery. He was very thorough in his explanations of what each step of the process would entail, all while being compassionate and kind. Dr. Gordley and his staff made this whole process much easier.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Gordley, MD?
Dr Gordley did my breast reconstruction he did an awesome amazing job I would definitely recommend him he is the sweetest, kindness Doctor I have meet and his staff are also awesome thank yal for everything
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Gordley, MD?
Being diagnosed with breast cancer was the most frightening experience of my life. So many fears; illness, surgeries, recovery - just a lot of uncertainties. Dr. Gordley addressed my fears and answered all my questions. He is such a positive, confident surgeon and his expertise in his field gave me a renewed confidence that, even though this was a difficult journey, we were in this together and he clearly knew the route. I always leave the office in a brighter mood than when I arrived.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Gordley, MD?
Dr Gordley is wonderful, easy to talk to,helpful,understanding,and very knowledgeable. My 30 year old breast implant ruptured and were very hard. My new ones are wonderful and so natural. My sister used another doctor and was upset... mine are perfect! Thank u to the wonderful staff and to you Dr Gordley..I’m so happy ??!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Gordley, MD?
Dr. Gordley performed breast reconstruction surgery in conjunction with my double mastectomy. I could not have asked for a better surgeon for this entire process. Dr. Gordley placed tissue expanders after mastectomy, then replaced with implants in a second surgery. Urgent questions outside of appointments are promptly answered, explains everything thoroughly, is very knowledgeable, patient, and experienced. Staff is great. Truly exceptional in professionalism, experience, and compassion.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Gordley, MD?
Choosing a surgeon for my reconstructive surgery was causing me as much stress as the actual diagnosis. I was referred to Dr. Gordley and as soon as I met him, I knew he was perfect what I required. I have never doubted his integrity or his skill. He and his staff of professionals have always made me feel comfortable, important, and at times, humored. He has been the perfect physician for me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Gordley, MD?
Dr Gordley is great! His calm demeanor kept me calm during my reconstruction process from having a bilateral mastectomy due to breast cancer. Having tissue expanders was not an easy feat but Dr. Gordley always made every visit easy. Answered any questions I had and never made me feel rushed. His staff was always very courteous and made you feel welcomed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Gordley, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Gordley?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Gordley treats patients.

65% Patient experience rating, 4% lower than the national average

• Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2019, 2018)