Ophthalmology  |
Dr. Kwok Li, MD
Dr. Kwok Li, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Conroe, TX. He is 51 years old and has been practicing for 25 years. Dr. Li is affiliated with Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital.

Conroe Office

17350 St Lukes Way Ste 330

Conroe, TX 77384

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • CoreSource
  • National Elevator

Learn about Dr. Li

'At the Advanced Eye Center of Texas, we will provide our patients the best eye care. We utilize the most advanced medical technology in combination with traditional value to treat each patient with respect, honesty and care. We deliver the quality of care that I would hope to receive myself from my doctors.

Dr. Li's Experience

Dr. Li's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ophthalmology

• Conjunctival Hemorrhage
  • Corneal Abrasion or Laceration
  • Corneal Diseases
  • Corneal Ulcer
  • Diabetic Macular Edema (DME)
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Diplopia
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dry Age-Related Macular Degeneration

• SUNY Buffalo
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1997
  • Lsu Eye Surgery Center
  • State Unv Of Ny Buffalo/Millard Fillmore Hsp Ny

Dr. Li has no media or publications listed.

• Chinese

Dr. Li does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Li and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Li's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Li to family and friends
Dr. Li's Performance
The Woodlands, TX |
Dr. Li is very personable, detailed and willing to take time in answering patient's question and effectively address their concerns.
in The Woodlands. TX |
I was very pleased with my experience and look forward to having my second eye taken care of. I will recommend Dr. Li.
in Willis, TX |
Dr. Li is very knowledgeable and explains every thing completely.
in Spring, TX |
OUr experience with Dr. Li has been outstanding. Dr. Li was attentive and answered any and all questions we had with patience and thoroughness. Office staff was also very accommodating and helpful with insurance questions and paperwork needed for work, etc. Highly recommended to any and all our friends.
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Li from the office visit, to the surgery and follow up. He is very professional, knowledgeable, and caring for his patients. I would recommend him to any of my friends and family.
The Woodlands, TX |
Had my first cataract surgery two days ago and can't get over how well I can see...plus no pain, not even uncomfortable. I'd recommend Dr. Li in a heartbeat and his assistant, Eileen, has answered all my questions along the way. Highly recommend.
in the woodlands |
Dr. Li was very professional, efficient and thoroughly explained the procedure.
Spring, TX |
Takes time to answer question!
in New Caney, TX |
I came to Dr. Li because he was highly recommended by several friends and I was not disappointed. I like the fact that his office is small, and does not have several other doctors working there. He is very profession, but kind. I felt like he knew what he was doing and wanted me to know what he was doing. I would definitely recommend him to friends and family.
in Spring, TX |
Outstanding medical services rendered. All information provided clearly and succinctly. One of the best medical provider for eye care issues (cataract removal). Highly recommend Dr. Li and his professional staff on so many levels (information, details, surgery, post op care and general overall friendliness and communication levels).
Spring, TX |
Dr. Li is very skilled and very knowledgeable. He takes time with you to explain any procedure or problem. The office staff are very helpful and always available by phone.
Las Vegas, NV |
Very pleased with experience. Feel bad for office girls with elevator noise.
Spring, TX |
My overall experience with Dr. Li was excellent and I highly recommend him. He is knowledgeable, personable and professional. I was so pleased with the results and experience of my first eye that I scheduled the second eye for 2 weeks later. Very pleased indeed.
in Magnolia, TX |
Very nice man. But do wish he spoke a bit louder for us seniors! He has a very quiet voice and sometime I had a hard time hearing and understanding what he was telling me. My husband is VERY hard of hearing so Dr Li would not be a good choice for him. Other than that I found him a very nice doctor and he took the time with me I needed. I never felt rushed.
in Spring, TX |
The entire experience with Dr. Li and his staff was excellent we couldn't have asked for better treatment
in Conroe, TX |
Dr Li is very precise and professional. He's kind and definitely trying to help the patient The surgery was painless and bloodless. It's a miracle. Immediately after surgery, I could see better out of my bad eye. In less than 24 hours, I had 85% of my full eyesight back.
The best
Conroe, TX |
Patient about answering questions. Excellent surgeon; put my new lens in with exacting detail. By the next day my vision was already improved.
in Houston, TX |
I was impressed with Dr. Li and his staff. He is very patient and takes time to explain every thing in detail.
in Spring, TX |
I had cataract surgery by another surgeon who used lazar. He scratched my cornea I was in pain for 1 week. I was scheduled to have the other one down within 2 weeks . I cancelled him & was referred to Dr Li. My vision was bad with 2 eyes not sinced. Dr Li worked me in for appt & worked me in for surgery the next week I just had it done yesterday & I can see so well. He was very caring. The surgery center he used was Very professional & paid attention to details. I Would highly reccomend Dr Li
in Spring, TX |
Very informative, explained the procedure completely. Very please with the surgery.
Spring, TX |
Had detached retina surgery in March of this year. Six months after that surgery I developed a cataract in the same eye. My doctor recommended me to Dr. Li. Made an appointment and they were very accommodating. I got an appointment the following after I called and then surgery was scheduled the following week. Office staff was great and Dr Li was very thorough and explained things in detail where I could understand.
in Pinehurst, TX |
Core values are essential in this profession when dealing with areas as eye sight. Dr. Li's thoroughness & accuracy of his evaluation was proven by my successful cataract surgery. He is understanding, caring & has a friendly disposition which exemplifies respect for his patients. When putting our trust in professionals dealing with medical issues, it is trust earned by demonstration of honesty. Dr Li is one I highly recommend.
in Spring, TX |
Dr. Li is very personable and makes his patients feel at ease. He is thorough in his exam process and knowledgable about the eye and how it operates.
in Spring, TX |
I have Diabetes and Dr. Li takes really good of my eyes for me. I have been with him for several years now. Dr. Li is a good man and Doctor. He is always ready to work you in if you need a sudden appointment.
in The Woodlands, TX |
Dr. Li has provided excellent eye care for me since 2009. He found solutions to problems other doctors missed. He has performed cataract surgery in both of my eyes. He and his staff are good about working you in when you need care. I highly recommend him.
Very Accommodating and professional
in The Woodlands, TX |
Very busy but takes whatever time you need to answer your questions.
in Spring, TX |
Quickly and concisely answered all of my questions and provided Excellent follow up post operatively .Also his office staff is very professional and quick to be of assistance.
Have you seen Dr. Kwok Li, MD?
Are you Dr. Li?