Dr. Kwing-Wah Chan, MD

Dr. Kwing-Wah Chan, MD

Neurology  |
Dr. Kwing-Wah Chan, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Riverside, CA. He is 65 years old and has been practicing for 40 years.

10800 Magnolia Ave

Riverside, CA 92505

Learn about Dr. Chan

See how frequently Dr. Chan performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Brain Disorders
Epilepsy

Dr. Chan's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Chan "Kaiser Permanente: Our mission is to keep you healthy. Under-one-roof convenience, 24-hour advice nurse, and online access to manage your health - anytime."

• Neurology

• Tremor
  • Tuberous Sclerosis
  • Vertigo

• EEG (Electroencephalogram)

No malpractice history found for California.

• Coll Med Natl Taiwan U, Taipei
  • U Colo Med Ctr
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1989
  • University Of California Davis Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1990

Dr. Chan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Chan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Chan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chan to family and friends
1.0
Dr. Chan's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
Moreno Valley |
Was very disappointed with my experience with Dr. Chan. He doesn't seem to know how to communicate with children or parents.
Riverside, CA |
The worst bed side matter I have ever experienced. My child's pediatrician recommended we speak to the Neurologist in regards to my sons recent findings. Instead of getting questions answered he told us "He Fine" without a look in my son's direction. Instead of answering questions he referred us back to the pediatrician. Later that night my son complained of the same headaches and had trouble walking. He was not fine! Do not go to this doctor! He doesn't care about his patients!
in Riverside, CA |
I took my 7 mo old to see Dr. Chan because she had been doing something strange with her neck and I was unsure if it was indicative of seizure activity. He was the most rude, disrespectful, and terrible Dr I've ever encountered (which says a lot since I'm also in the medical field) He didn't even do an exam! I asked if he could at least just look at her eyes (for any pupil changes, nystagmus, aniscoria, etc) and he said NO. Made me feel like an idiot. Most disgusting human being I've ever met.
in Menifee, Ca. |
Dr Chan is very rude! His chair side manners are horrible. He didn't even introduce himself to my daughter and myself at the appointment. Due to my daughters health condition, he tells us she has a ticking time bomb in her head. And chuckles, as he tells us to buy a helmet so she doesn't bump her head. What kind of comforting and professional dr says that to a child! We couldn't leave the office fast enough. We will never go back or refer this so called dr!
in Riverside, CA |
Rude, disrespectful, talking down to you, degrading. I would warn anyone going even near him, let alone have him as your child's doctor. Didn't answer any questions, treated me like I am his employee. Lied on medical facts and over all a ridiculous experience. If they paid me I wouldn't go back to his office. Unbelievable. Left his office more confused then ever before. Zero people's skill, zero professionalism, zero compassion. Just a jerk. where did he get his degree?
Have you seen Dr. Kwing-Wah Chan, MD?
Are you Dr. Chan?