Dr. Kweli Moyo, MD

Dr. Kweli Moyo, MD

Psychiatry  |
Female
Dr. Kweli Moyo, MD is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Atlanta, GA. She has been practicing for 13 years.

1745 Peachtree St NE Ste U

Atlanta, GA 30309

Learn about Dr. Moyo

See how frequently Dr. Moyo performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
Major Depressive Disorder
Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)

Dr. Moyo's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Moyo "Health care leader whose mission is to keep you healthy. Under-one-roof convenience, 24-hour advice nurse, and online access to manage your health - anytime."

• Psychiatry

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Emotional Disturbances of Childhood and Adolescence
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
  • Schizoaffective Disorder
  • Schizophrenia
  • Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder

• Group Psychotherapy
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Mi State Univ Coll Human Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2004

Dr. Moyo has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Moyo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Moyo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Moyo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Moyo to family and friends
2.5
Dr. Moyo's Performance
Atlanta, GA |
We have seen many doctors in treating my daughter's ADHD and anxiety over the past eight years (she is currently 15). . Dr. Moyo BY FAR has been the most helpful and honest in reviewing what medication can do to help alleviate her symptoms and keeping it real as far as what my daughter is in control of on a daily basis (ie. seeking help from teachers; studying regularly; getting enough sleep; eating enough even when the medicine makes her not hungry). I appreciate Dr. Moyo's candidness.
Smyrna, GA |
One of the worst Drs I have ever encountered! She was the psychiatrist treating my teenage daughter with PTSD, anxiety and panic disorder. She is condescending, lack empathy, narcissistic, demeaning, pill pusher. The last straw was watching my daughter during her last visit be tongue lashed sending her into a panic crying from her heart while looked at with disgust, smirking at her pain, interrupting her cry for help and cutting the visit short after being 20 minutes late for the appt.
Decatur, GA |
Dr. Moyo is in the wrong line of work. To me, she was condescending, contradicting and insulting. The last time I had to see her, I left in a panic attack- this is NOT what should happen at a psychiatrist office! I got into her office first because she had availability- now I know why. She literally rolled her eyes, laughed at, interrupted and scolded me for doing research on my illness. Her office is messy. She is a cold person and seems bored & disinterested in her job and helping people.
in Atlanta, GA |
I have been seeing Dr. Moyo for a while. I read the other reviews and here is what I think. She's real! She tells you how it is, but not in a way you are depressed more or feel more badly about yourself. I am honest; hence, I like when people are honest with me. I feel comfortable talking to her about my issues. She gives me advice, but I think she understands some things because she was in the same position once. Dr. Moyo responds to my emails right away. I really appreciate her as my doctor.
in Atlanta, GA |
I brought my teenage son to Dr. Moyo for ADHD. After a haphazard greeting, the dr gradually made the whole session cringe-worthy, flying off the handle when my son asked questions based on a google search he had done. After scolding him, I had to use my best tact to cool the situation, explain to her that my son was just trying to be proactive. After, I had calm him, explain that he had done nothing wrong. Not the behavior you would expect from a psychiatrist, please stay away.
in Marietta, GA |
WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!!!!! THIS DOCTOR SHOULD BE BANNED FROM SEEING PATIENTS!!!!!! SHE PUTS AN ANXIETY PATIENT IN THE WORST ENXIETY CONDITION, MAKES THEM FEEL STUPID AND WORTHLESS!!!! ALL SHE CAN DO IS TO WRITE A PRESCRIPTION.. EXTREMELY RUDE, FORGET HI OR HOW ARE YOU OR NICE TO MEET YOU.... TERRIBLE ATTITUDE, SO NOT PROFESSIONAL! THIS DOCTOR IS MY AND YOURS WORST NIGHTMARE! BEWARE!
Have you seen Dr. Kweli Moyo, MD?
Are you Dr. Moyo?