Dr. Kwasi Nenonene, MD

Dr. Kwasi Nenonene, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Kwasi Nenonene, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Dayton, OH. He is 48 years old and has been practicing for 20 years. Dr. Nenonene is affiliated with Grandview Medical Center and Good Samaritan Hospital.

Dr. Nenonene's Experience

See how Dr. Nenonene's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Nenonene

Dr. Nenonene accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Nenonene has admitting privileges.

Dr. Nenonene's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nenonene to family and friends
    2.5
    Dr. Nenonene's Performance
      FAIR
    in Dayton, Oh |
    Dr. Neonene is the absolute WORST doctor I've ever seen in my life. If you want to DIE then go see Dr.Neonene. I am so serious!!! I told him I found a lump on my breast he told me (without any test being done) it's a non cancerous cyst. I asked him if he knew of any ways to help me regulate my sleeping habits, he told me "the questions being asked were challenging him, and I was trying to intimidate him" and "go find another doctor and get out of my office". Wow!!! All over a question? ??????
    Springboro, OH |
    This physician does not respect your time. I have on several occasions made appointments only to wait hours for service. He accepts walk-ins as well so they are rotated in as well when you are there. I have even made appointments first thing in the morning at 9AM only to find out from his office support that the doctor doesn't get there until 10AM possibly, which means you wait for him to get ready for the day and then attempt to juggle the various appointments he has made during the hour window
    in Dayton, OH |
    My first visit I waited for 2.5 hours and wasn't even called back to a room. I'm diabetic so had to leave to eat and rescheduled. I went back for the rescheduled appointment and was told they had lost my records that include my name, date of birth, social security number, copies of my ID and insurance card, along with all my medical information. Choose a different doctor as I have no idea who has all my personal information and neither does anyone working there
    He is the only doctor and you wait in this office for hours my appointment was at 9:45am I sign in at 9:15a I didn't get called to the back until 12:30 and I was put in a room for another 45 minutes
    Have you seen Dr. Kwasi Nenonene, MD?
    Are you Dr. Nenonene?

Dr. Nenonene's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
    •  Malpractice claims in Ohio not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Dr. Nenonene does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Nenonene and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Wright State Univ Sch Of Med

Graduated in 1997

Franciscan Med Ctr-Dayton Oh
      Franciscan Medical Center
      Western Reserve Care System Program

Dr. Nenonene does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nenonene and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Nenonene does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Nenonene and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.