Dr. Kwame Ennin, MD

Reconstructive Orthopedic SurgeryMaleAge 40

Telehealth services available

Texas Center for Joint Replacement

6020 W Parker Rd Ste 470 Plano, TX 75093

Dr. Kwame Ennin, MD is a Reconstructive Orthopedic Surgery Specialist in Plano, TX and has over 12 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Ennin has more experience with Knee & Lower Limb Surgery and Hip & Pelvic Surgery than other specialists in his area. He graduated from UNIV OF CINCINNATI COLL OF MED medical school in 2009. He is affiliated with medical facilities Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Ennin to book an appointment.

Dr. Ennin's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ennin

Dr. Ennin?
  • Explained conditions well (37)
  • Listened & answered questions (37)
  • Staff friendliness (37)
    Dr. Ennin is very professional and straight forward with the information and care he provides. I was naturally skeptical since I'm in healthcare myself but I felt very confident he would take good care of me. I felt immediate relief in pain after hip replacement surgery and wish I would have done it sooner. I have already planned to have the other side done later this year. Thanks Dr. Ennin for the great care.
    Cord – May 12, 2021
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kwame Ennin, MD?
    Dr Ennin performed a total knee replacement and did an excellent job. He and his staff have done an excellent job both pre op and post op. He’s caring, professional and a talented surgeon. I’m 6 weeks post op and way ahead of normal recovery. The PT staff at Presbyterian Plano also have done an excellent job of getting me back to an active lifestyle. I plan to have Dr Ennin do my other knee within the next 6 months. Can’t wait long enough.
    John Swieter – Apr 11, 2021
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kwame Ennin, MD?
    Professional and honest. Provides the facts after seeing the xrays and tests to determine the best scenario for the patient. He provides advanced technology as well as giving the attention needed to the patient.
    Mary Collier – Mar 20, 2021
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kwame Ennin, MD?
    Dr. Enin was professional and empathetic. Had a hip replacement without complications. He knows his stuff. I will let him replace my other hip in the future as it is going to need it.
    Malissia G Baker – Dec 09, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kwame Ennin, MD?
    I highly recommend Dr Ennin. He is very personable. He explained my condition and what needed to be done. He answered all my questions. I was very prepared for the surgery before the date. They offer a Joint Replacement class that was very informative as to what to do before surgery , on the surgery day, hospital stay, and offered Home Health for 2 weeks after surgery up to the 2 week post op visit. I highly recommend any patient to go to the class and request the home health care. Phone numbers were given if I had any questions or concerns. Because of all the support I had and all the instructions I was given, and I followed, I had a very good and successful experience with Dr. Ennin. 5 stars all the way around!!
    Pam J – Apr 15, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kwame Ennin, MD?
    Dr Ennin has replaced my left hip & my right knee.He is an excellent Dr, a very kind person.An excellent surgeon.NTOA is a great organization.I have been going there for 20 years.I will continue to use them.
    Peggy – Jan 25, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kwame Ennin, MD?
    Dr. Ennin provided me with outstanding care beginning with a thorough initial consultation, providing me with surgery options for a full knee replacement and patiently explaining every detail while answering all of my questions. My surgery was completed successfully and the entire surgery team worked extremely well together to provide me with excellent care while in the hospital. Dr. Ennin's entire staff of nurses, anesthesiologists and physical therapy specialists were very professional, available, communicated well and scheduled my appointments with little or no wait time. I just completed my 6 week post-operative consultation with him and my recovery has been excellent. I highly recommend Dr. Ennin and his entire team for your consideration. Everyone demonstrated their commitment to caring for me I felt highly valued and respected as their patient.
    Dec 16, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kwame Ennin, MD?
    I'm young, much too young to be receiving two new hips. This fact scared away three other surgeons in the three years after I learned of the need for them to be replaced, but not him. Not only that, but I could tell that the people who worked there were happy and not just there for a check. Not just the DRs, the staff was also super sweet and respectful, but they were optimistic and caring and hopeful for the future, something I had not seen in any other ortho. Not for me. Dr. Ennin was the first to say that I could walk again, the first to say yes, the first to give me a chance rather than be scared off by the possibility that I'd need another surgery in 20 years to replace wear and tear, and most of all, he was the ONLY one who kept his word. I am now in my fourth week of PT after my second hip replacement and I have never felt so good. I trust this man with my life because he gave it back to me when no one else would.
    Smitty – Dec 12, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kwame Ennin, MD?
    Dr. Ennin replaced both of my hips at age 47 and age 48 (8 months apart). My experience was amazing! He is a compassionate doctor and listened to his patients. His staff is wonderful and the office wait was never long!! Highly recommend! I have my life back! I am so thankful for a great doctor!
    Jennifer – Nov 27, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kwame Ennin, MD?
    From the moment I met Dr. Ennin I sensed that he was confident and extremely knowledgeable. I felt immediately at ease as he explained my predicament and suggested a course of action. He assured me that the pain associated with my trauma induced arthritis in the left hip would disappear after joint replacement surgery: it was gone immediately as I was aroused from anesthesia. It’s now been six weeks and I can walk without a limp, the joint pain a distant memory. I would highly recommend Dr. Ennin and the Texas Center for Joint Replacement to anyone facing the prospect of joint replacement surgery.
    Dean Straw – Jul 31, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kwame Ennin, MD?
    A friend of mine referred me to Dr. Ennin. This was one of the best blessings I could ask for. On meeting Dr. Ennin I had lots of questions about my knee, he answered and explained everything and what was going on with my knee and what we could do about it. I felt so at ease with him and everything he told me. I felt that he was the doctor to help me. I felt he was a excellent surgeon. He was very patient, soft spoken very easy to talk to,and not rushing me. I was in constant pain, limping walking with a cane. Dr. Ennin done a Left Knee Unicompartmental Replacement on my knee. I am so pleased I am two months post op, surgery was successful and I'm doing fine. he has a wonderful bedside manner after surgery he explained everything that was done. I'd refer him to my family, friends and anyone having this problem. Thanks to his wonderful staff they treat you great. If you had more stars I'd give them to my doctor-Dr. Ennin.
    Barbara C – Jul 29, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kwame Ennin, MD?
    As a volunteer at Presby Plano's joint replacement surgical unit, I interact with Dr. Ennin every week; he is truly an amazing surgeon and a very caring person; he spends a lot of time with his patients.
    Plano, TX – Jun 28, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kwame Ennin, MD?
    I have now had a hip AND knee replacement with Dr. Ennin. I am amazed at well the pain was controlled and how quickly I recovered from both. I will not hesitate to replace my other knee when the time comes. Dr. Ennin is a real expert in this field--and so kind and caring.
    Marla K. in Abilene, TX – Jun 21, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kwame Ennin, MD?
    Dr Ennin replaced my right hip after I fell and fractured the head or top of my leg/femur. The surgery only took 2 hours. I was released from the Plano Presbyterian Hospital the next day. I have been virtually pain free since the surgery, which is how his surgical technique is designed – painless with a speedy recovery. I am a 71 yo female and at 4 weeks post-op, I returned to a normal lifestyle: driving, walking without aid, etc. I absolutely recommend him – an extraordinary surgeon!
    Apr 29, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kwame Ennin, MD?
    Dr Ennin performed a total hip replacement for me. The result have exceeded my expectations. I have unfortunately had a number of orthopedic surgeries in the past. This experience surpassed any previous in lack of pain, speed of recover and elimination of the chronic pain i was experiencing. If or when i need my other hip or knee replaced it will be with Dr Ennin.
    Mar 09, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kwame Ennin, MD?
    Dr. Ennin is exactly what you want and expect in a physician and a surgeon. He ensures that you are part of the decision making process. Which is important because it’s your health. He performed my THR in Dec. and I will forever be grateful to him for changing my life. I’m so glad that I found him but only wish I had found him a lot sooner. It would have saved me from a lot of pain and stress. He’s the best physician that I’ve ever had and recommend him to anyone with hip/knee joint issues.
    Nicole Herrington in Carrollton , TX – Feb 18, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kwame Ennin, MD?
    Dr. Ennin replaced my hip. From the first time I met him, he was understanding, kind and patient. I wasn't expecting the diagnosis. I was in shock. Dr. Ennin took a lot of time with me, as did his staff. They put me at ease and gave me confidence about the surgery. I had rapid improvement, post-surgery, and things keep getting better every week. It has been a positive experience. Grateful for Dr. Ennin. He'll be my surgeon again, should I need the other hip (or a knee) replaced in the future!
    Rockin' Robin in Dallas, TX – Feb 13, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kwame Ennin, MD?
    From the moment I made my first call to Dr. Ennin's office it has been a positive experience. Always patient, always knowledgeable, always willing to assist. I could not have imagined my good fortune when having been referred to Dr. Kwame Ennin. Immediately you know you're in the best hands, his knowledge, his calmness, his patience and his ability to put you at ease. This is where you want to be, Dr. Ennin has been a gift. He will be my surgeon for my next procedure
    P M Jolivet – Jan 31, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kwame Ennin, MD?
    I had total hip replacement by Dr. Ennin. Dr. Ennin, his staff and Taylor, his PA, were all top notch. Dr. Ennin is soft-spoken, knowledgeable and attentive. He took the time to listen to me regarding my pain and was most helpful in answering my questions and concerns. I am happy to say I have had great results and would most definitely recommend him to others. I had nothing but a positive experience. Thankful for his skills and thankful to be pain free! Outstanding surgeon!
    Sandy in Frisco, TX – Jan 09, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kwame Ennin, MD?
    I had a left knee replacement and could not be happier with my surgery and Dr. Ennin and his staff. Before, during and after surgery care was wonderfully!
    Don Shepherd in Murphy, TX – Dec 20, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kwame Ennin, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Ennin?

Dr.  Kwame Ennin practices at Texas Center for Joint Replacement. Services include diagnosis and treatment of complex orthopedic and sports-related injuries and conditions.

Kwame Ennin, M.D., is board-certified in orthopedics and specializes in hip and knee replacement procedures, adult reconstructive surgery, and osteoarthritis...Read more

• Reconstructive Orthopedic Surgery