Dr. Kwame Ennin, MD

Reconstructive Orthopedic Surgery ·  Male · Age 38

Dr. Ennin

Texas Center for Joint Replacement

6020 W Parker Rd Ste 470 Plano, TX 75093

Dr. Kwame Ennin, MD is a reconstructive orthopedic surgery specialist in Plano, TX and has been practicing for 10 years. He graduated from Univ Of Cincinnati Coll Of Med in 2009 and specializes in reconstructive orthopedic surgery, orthopedic surgery, and more.

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ennin

Dr. Ennin?
Dr. Ennin's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kwame Ennin, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr Ennin replaced my right hip after I fell and fractured the head or top of my leg/femur. The surgery only took 2 hours. I was released from the Plano Presbyterian Hospital the next day. I have been virtually pain free since the surgery, which is how his surgical technique is designed – painless with a speedy recovery. I am a 71 yo female and at 4 weeks post-op, I returned to a normal lifestyle: driving, walking without aid, etc. I absolutely recommend him – an extraordinary surgeon!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kwame Ennin, MD?
Dr Ennin performed a total hip replacement for me. The result have exceeded my expectations. I have unfortunately had a number of orthopedic surgeries in the past. This experience surpassed any previous in lack of pain, speed of recover and elimination of the chronic pain i was experiencing. If or when i need my other hip or knee replaced it will be with Dr Ennin.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kwame Ennin, MD?
Dr. Ennin is exactly what you want and expect in a physician and a surgeon. He ensures that you are part of the decision making process. Which is important because it’s your health. He performed my THR in Dec. and I will forever be grateful to him for changing my life. I’m so glad that I found him but only wish I had found him a lot sooner. It would have saved me from a lot of pain and stress. He’s the best physician that I’ve ever had and recommend him to anyone with hip/knee joint issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kwame Ennin, MD?
Dr. Ennin replaced my hip. From the first time I met him, he was understanding, kind and patient. I wasn't expecting the diagnosis. I was in shock. Dr. Ennin took a lot of time with me, as did his staff. They put me at ease and gave me confidence about the surgery. I had rapid improvement, post-surgery, and things keep getting better every week. It has been a positive experience. Grateful for Dr. Ennin. He'll be my surgeon again, should I need the other hip (or a knee) replaced in the future!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kwame Ennin, MD?
From the moment I made my first call to Dr. Ennin's office it has been a positive experience. Always patient, always knowledgeable, always willing to assist. I could not have imagined my good fortune when having been referred to Dr. Kwame Ennin. Immediately you know you're in the best hands, his knowledge, his calmness, his patience and his ability to put you at ease. This is where you want to be, Dr. Ennin has been a gift. He will be my surgeon for my next procedure
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kwame Ennin, MD?
I had total hip replacement by Dr. Ennin. Dr. Ennin, his staff and Taylor, his PA, were all top notch. Dr. Ennin is soft-spoken, knowledgeable and attentive. He took the time to listen to me regarding my pain and was most helpful in answering my questions and concerns. I am happy to say I have had great results and would most definitely recommend him to others. I had nothing but a positive experience. Thankful for his skills and thankful to be pain free! Outstanding surgeon!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kwame Ennin, MD?
I had a left knee replacement and could not be happier with my surgery and Dr. Ennin and his staff. Before, during and after surgery care was wonderfully!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kwame Ennin, MD?
Six months ago I had a full knee replacement-this week I went to Disney World and walked over 43 MILES in six days with nary a twinge! Thank you Dr Ennin for your great work!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kwame Ennin, MD?
I’m very happy that he is my doctor. I had a great experience having my knee replaced and getting ready soon to have the other one done. I trust him??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kwame Ennin, MD?
Dr. Ennin is so wonderful. He changed my life. After trying every treatment for my knees to avoid a knee replacement, I finally opted to have the surgery. The first knee went so well that I had the second knee done 4 months later. There is barely a scar on the first one and for the first time in over a decade, I am walking pain free.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kwame Ennin, MD?
Both hips replaced...Pain free, great mobility. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kwame Ennin, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Ennin for any of your joint problems. He's patient, kind & never rushes your visit. He listens to your needs, explains diagnoses & treatment thoroughly & ensures you understand. I had a total hip replacement & am very happy with the outcome. His office has stayed in touch with me throughout my recovery. They respond quickly to concerns. They called several times in the first couple of post op weeks to check on me. The staff is kind & caring in a welcoming atmosphere.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kwame Ennin, MD?
I had hip replacement surgery 2 weeks ago and all I can say is WOW. Dr. Ennin was so kind and patient. He carefully answered every question I had (and I had quite a few). Everything went just as well as he told me it would. I never would have believed a hip replacement could be so easy--almost painless. I'm walking without pain, driving, and back to work in TWO WEEKS! I trust Dr. Ennin completely now and will have knee replacement with him soon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kwame Ennin, MD?
Dr. Ennin was very thorough and provided the best care. I was very apprehensive about having my total hip replacement and fear of enduring a lot of pain. I was pain free and very happy with my outcome.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kwame Ennin, MD?
I was referred to Dr Ennin by Dr Carver-Wilkins, a physician that I truly trust. After going over my experiences with hip pain and mobility he said ‘I’m sending you to Dr Ennin. I send all of my hip patients to him.” Dr Ennin is very compassionate, calm, patient and skilled. I never feel rushed and his staff is outstanding. I am 6 weeks out from a total hip replacement and I can’t begin to describe the difference. I have no joint pain in my left hip. None. I have also regained mobility.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kwame Ennin, MD?
Dr Ennin actually listened and understood what I was going through with pain and diagnosed the osteoarthritis in my right hip. He successfully completed a total hip replacement on my right side and it feels great now. I am a road cyclist at heart and told him from the beginning that I want to get back on my bike. It has been just over a year and I am back out dong 20 mile rides without any issues. It is wonderful to have my freedom back. Thank you Dr Ennin!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kwame Ennin, MD?
I switched to Dr Ennin from my preferred Dr due to insurance limitations. Dr Ennin and his assistants are exceptional. My only complaint is a few difficulties getting return calls from the office staff on some occasions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kwame Ennin, MD?
I love Dr.Ennin. At my initial appointment I had a long list of questions about total knee replacement. He gave me plenty of time for my questions and to get the answers. Very rare these days. Everyone in his office I have had contact with has been wonderful. I would definitely recommend Dr. Ennin. Do exactly what he says and you will be fine.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kwame Ennin, MD?
Dr. Ennin hung the moon as far as I am concerned. I am a 70+ active person who loves hiking, tennis, walking and yard work. My knees were in such bad shape the activities that keep me young at heart were becoming impossible. I went the route of steroid injections and gel injections but it became apparent that I was just postponing the inevitable. I also looked at various forms of stem cells and could not become convinced that they would provide long term benefit. Dr. Ennin has now done both knee
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kwame Ennin, MD?
Surgery was so much easier than I expected. Recovery has been fast. I’m coming up on two months post surgery and no joint pain in my knee, just some tenderness from the surgery. Everything is healing nicely. I attribute my successful surgery and recovery to the expertise of Dr. Ennin and his team. I plan to have my other knee done later this year. Thank you so much
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Ennin?

Dr.  Kwame Ennin practices at Texas Center for Joint Replacement. Services include diagnosis and treatment of complex orthopedic and sports-related injuries and conditions.

• Reconstructive Orthopedic Surgery
  • Hip & Knee Orthopedics

2009
Univ Of Cincinnati Coll Of Med
State University Of New York
2009

Dr. Ennin accepts

Dr. Ennin accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Advantage HMO
Preferred PPO

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Ennin's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Ennin's Top Procedures and Conditions

Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh

Dr. Ennin treats Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh more than 99% of his peers

Osteoarthritis of Hip

Dr. Ennin treats Osteoarthritis of Hip more than 99% of his peers

Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain

Dr. Ennin treats Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain more than 99% of his peers

Dr. Ennin treats this condition more than 99% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Knee Pain

• Coccyx or Sacrum Fracture
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Elbow Fracture and-or Dislocation Treatment, Open
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Excision of Femur or Knee
  • Femur Fracture
  • Foot and Ankle Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Foot Fracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Gout
  • Knee Replacement
  • Knee Replacement Revision
  • Knee Sprain
  • Knee Surgery
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Limb Cramp
  • Systemic Sclerosis
  • Tibia and Fibula Fractures
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

Texas Center for Joint Replacement

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Ennin treats patients.