Dr. Kwame Ennin, MD

Dr. Ennin
Telehealth services available

Texas Center for Joint Replacement

1120 Raintree Cir Ste 280 Allen, TX 75013

Dr. Kwame Ennin, MD is a Reconstructive Orthopedic Surgery Specialist in Allen, TX and has over 11 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Ennin has more experience with Knee/Lower Limbs and Hip/Pelvic Bones than other specialists in his area. He graduated from UNIV OF CINCINNATI COLL OF MED medical school in 2009. He is affiliated with medical facilities Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Ennin to book an appointment.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Orthopedic Surgeons in your area

See similar Orthopedic Surgeons in Allen

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Hospital Satisfaction
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    Joint Replacement Excellence Award™ See hospitals

Dr. Ennin accepts

Dr. Ennin accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Advantage HMO
HealthyBlue 2.0
HealthyBlue Advantage
Preferred PPO

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Knee/Lower Limbs

Knee and lower limb surgeons perform procedures such as total knee replacement, partial knee replacement, and tendor repair, to treat conditions including arthritis, ligament tears, or bone fractures.Compare with other Knee/Lower Limbs specialists.

Typically treats 67% more than their peers

Based on claims data for 16 conditions and procedures

TreatmentsTreatment Frequency
Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain

Dr. Ennin treats Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain more than 99% of their peers

Dr. Ennin treats this condition more than 99% of their peers

Knee Disorders

Dr. Ennin treats Knee Disorders more than 97% of their peers

Dr. Ennin treats this condition more than 97% of their peers

Osteoarthritis of Knee

Dr. Ennin treats Osteoarthritis of Knee more than 96% of their peers

Dr. Ennin treats this condition more than 96% of their peers

Hip/Pelvic Bones

Hip surgery includes arthroscopy, fracture repair, resurfacing, and replacment to treat conditions affecting the hip, such as arthritis, dysplasia, and injuries.Compare with other Hip/Pelvic Bones specialists.

Typically treats 72% more than their peers

Dr. Ennin treats this condition more than 99% of their peers

Hip Replacement

Dr. Ennin performs Hip Replacement more than 95% of their peers

Dr. Ennin performs this procedure more than 95% of their peers

Enthesopathy of Hip (incl. Trochanteric Bursitis)
high
high

Dr. Ennin treats Enthesopathy of Hip (incl. Trochanteric Bursitis) more than 85% of their peers

Dr. Ennin treats this condition more than 85% of their peers

• Coccyx or Sacrum Fracture
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Elbow Fracture and-or Dislocation Treatment, Open
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Excision of Femur or Knee
  • Femur Fracture
  • Foot and Ankle Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Foot Fracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Gout
  • Knee Replacement
  • Knee Replacement Revision
  • Knee Sprain
  • Knee Surgery
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Limb Cramp
  • Systemic Sclerosis
  • Tibia and Fibula Fractures
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Kwame Ennin, MD...

Communicate via email?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer evening visits?

Offer weekend visits?

Offer an online patient portal?

Dr. Ennin's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ennin

Dr. Ennin?
What People Say About Dr. Kwame Ennin, MD
I highly recommend Dr Ennin. He is very personable. He explained my condition and what needed to be done. He answered all my questions. I was very prepared for the surgery before the date. They offer a Joint Replacement class that was very informative as to what to do before surgery , on the surgery day, hospital stay, and offered Home Health for 2 weeks after surgery up to the 2 week post op visit. I highly recommend any patient to go to the class and request the home health care. Phone numbers were given if I had any questions or concerns. Because of all the support I had and all the instructions I was given, and I followed, I had a very good and successful experience with Dr. Ennin. 5 stars all the way around!!
Pam J – Apr 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kwame Ennin, MD?
Dr Ennin has replaced my left hip & my right knee.He is an excellent Dr, a very kind person.An excellent surgeon.NTOA is a great organization.I have been going there for 20 years.I will continue to use them.
Peggy – Jan 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kwame Ennin, MD?
Dr. Ennin provided me with outstanding care beginning with a thorough initial consultation, providing me with surgery options for a full knee replacement and patiently explaining every detail while answering all of my questions. My surgery was completed successfully and the entire surgery team worked extremely well together to provide me with excellent care while in the hospital. Dr. Ennin's entire staff of nurses, anesthesiologists and physical therapy specialists were very professional, available, communicated well and scheduled my appointments with little or no wait time. I just completed my 6 week post-operative consultation with him and my recovery has been excellent. I highly recommend Dr. Ennin and his entire team for your consideration. Everyone demonstrated their commitment to caring for me I felt highly valued and respected as their patient.
Dec 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kwame Ennin, MD?
I'm young, much too young to be receiving two new hips. This fact scared away three other surgeons in the three years after I learned of the need for them to be replaced, but not him. Not only that, but I could tell that the people who worked there were happy and not just there for a check. Not just the DRs, the staff was also super sweet and respectful, but they were optimistic and caring and hopeful for the future, something I had not seen in any other ortho. Not for me. Dr. Ennin was the first to say that I could walk again, the first to say yes, the first to give me a chance rather than be scared off by the possibility that I'd need another surgery in 20 years to replace wear and tear, and most of all, he was the ONLY one who kept his word. I am now in my fourth week of PT after my second hip replacement and I have never felt so good. I trust this man with my life because he gave it back to me when no one else would.
Smitty – Dec 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kwame Ennin, MD?
Dr. Ennin replaced both of my hips at age 47 and age 48 (8 months apart). My experience was amazing! He is a compassionate doctor and listened to his patients. His staff is wonderful and the office wait was never long!! Highly recommend! I have my life back! I am so thankful for a great doctor!
Jennifer – Nov 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kwame Ennin, MD?
From the moment I met Dr. Ennin I sensed that he was confident and extremely knowledgeable. I felt immediately at ease as he explained my predicament and suggested a course of action. He assured me that the pain associated with my trauma induced arthritis in the left hip would disappear after joint replacement surgery: it was gone immediately as I was aroused from anesthesia. It’s now been six weeks and I can walk without a limp, the joint pain a distant memory. I would highly recommend Dr. Ennin and the Texas Center for Joint Replacement to anyone facing the prospect of joint replacement surgery.
Dean Straw – Jul 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kwame Ennin, MD?
A friend of mine referred me to Dr. Ennin. This was one of the best blessings I could ask for. On meeting Dr. Ennin I had lots of questions about my knee, he answered and explained everything and what was going on with my knee and what we could do about it. I felt so at ease with him and everything he told me. I felt that he was the doctor to help me. I felt he was a excellent surgeon. He was very patient, soft spoken very easy to talk to,and not rushing me. I was in constant pain, limping walking with a cane. Dr. Ennin done a Left Knee Unicompartmental Replacement on my knee. I am so pleased I am two months post op, surgery was successful and I'm doing fine. he has a wonderful bedside manner after surgery he explained everything that was done. I'd refer him to my family, friends and anyone having this problem. Thanks to his wonderful staff they treat you great. If you had more stars I'd give them to my doctor-Dr. Ennin.
Barbara C – Jul 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kwame Ennin, MD?
As a volunteer at Presby Plano's joint replacement surgical unit, I interact with Dr. Ennin every week; he is truly an amazing surgeon and a very caring person; he spends a lot of time with his patients.
Plano, TX – Jun 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kwame Ennin, MD?
I have now had a hip AND knee replacement with Dr. Ennin. I am amazed at well the pain was controlled and how quickly I recovered from both. I will not hesitate to replace my other knee when the time comes. Dr. Ennin is a real expert in this field--and so kind and caring.
Marla K. in Abilene, TX – Jun 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kwame Ennin, MD?
Dr Ennin replaced my right hip after I fell and fractured the head or top of my leg/femur. The surgery only took 2 hours. I was released from the Plano Presbyterian Hospital the next day. I have been virtually pain free since the surgery, which is how his surgical technique is designed – painless with a speedy recovery. I am a 71 yo female and at 4 weeks post-op, I returned to a normal lifestyle: driving, walking without aid, etc. I absolutely recommend him – an extraordinary surgeon!
Apr 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kwame Ennin, MD?
Dr Ennin performed a total hip replacement for me. The result have exceeded my expectations. I have unfortunately had a number of orthopedic surgeries in the past. This experience surpassed any previous in lack of pain, speed of recover and elimination of the chronic pain i was experiencing. If or when i need my other hip or knee replaced it will be with Dr Ennin.
Mar 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kwame Ennin, MD?
Dr. Ennin is exactly what you want and expect in a physician and a surgeon. He ensures that you are part of the decision making process. Which is important because it’s your health. He performed my THR in Dec. and I will forever be grateful to him for changing my life. I’m so glad that I found him but only wish I had found him a lot sooner. It would have saved me from a lot of pain and stress. He’s the best physician that I’ve ever had and recommend him to anyone with hip/knee joint issues.
Nicole Herrington in Carrollton , TX – Feb 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kwame Ennin, MD?
Dr. Ennin replaced my hip. From the first time I met him, he was understanding, kind and patient. I wasn't expecting the diagnosis. I was in shock. Dr. Ennin took a lot of time with me, as did his staff. They put me at ease and gave me confidence about the surgery. I had rapid improvement, post-surgery, and things keep getting better every week. It has been a positive experience. Grateful for Dr. Ennin. He'll be my surgeon again, should I need the other hip (or a knee) replaced in the future!
Rockin' Robin in Dallas, TX – Feb 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kwame Ennin, MD?
From the moment I made my first call to Dr. Ennin's office it has been a positive experience. Always patient, always knowledgeable, always willing to assist. I could not have imagined my good fortune when having been referred to Dr. Kwame Ennin. Immediately you know you're in the best hands, his knowledge, his calmness, his patience and his ability to put you at ease. This is where you want to be, Dr. Ennin has been a gift. He will be my surgeon for my next procedure
P M Jolivet – Jan 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kwame Ennin, MD?
I had total hip replacement by Dr. Ennin. Dr. Ennin, his staff and Taylor, his PA, were all top notch. Dr. Ennin is soft-spoken, knowledgeable and attentive. He took the time to listen to me regarding my pain and was most helpful in answering my questions and concerns. I am happy to say I have had great results and would most definitely recommend him to others. I had nothing but a positive experience. Thankful for his skills and thankful to be pain free! Outstanding surgeon!
Sandy in Frisco, TX – Jan 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kwame Ennin, MD?
I had a left knee replacement and could not be happier with my surgery and Dr. Ennin and his staff. Before, during and after surgery care was wonderfully!
Don Shepherd in Murphy, TX – Dec 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kwame Ennin, MD?
Six months ago I had a full knee replacement-this week I went to Disney World and walked over 43 MILES in six days with nary a twinge! Thank you Dr Ennin for your great work!
Betty in Carrollton, TX – Dec 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kwame Ennin, MD?
I’m very happy that he is my doctor. I had a great experience having my knee replaced and getting ready soon to have the other one done. I trust him??
Oct 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kwame Ennin, MD?
Dr. Ennin is so wonderful. He changed my life. After trying every treatment for my knees to avoid a knee replacement, I finally opted to have the surgery. The first knee went so well that I had the second knee done 4 months later. There is barely a scar on the first one and for the first time in over a decade, I am walking pain free.
Lee Russell in Carrollton, TX – Sep 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kwame Ennin, MD?
Both hips replaced...Pain free, great mobility. Highly recommend!
John Hooten in Lewisville, TX – Sep 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kwame Ennin, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Ennin?

Dr.  Kwame Ennin practices at Texas Center for Joint Replacement. Services include diagnosis and treatment of complex orthopedic and sports-related injuries and conditions.

• Reconstructive Orthopedic Surgery
  • Hip & Knee Orthopedics

2009
UNIV OF CINCINNATI COLL OF MED
State University Of New York

More Information

• Does Dr. Ennin communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Dr. Ennin communicates via email

• Does Dr. Ennin offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Ennin offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Dr. Ennin offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Dr. Ennin offers an online patient portal

• Does Dr. Ennin have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Dr. Ennin has free onsite parking

• Does Dr. Ennin offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Ennin offers weekend visits

• Does Dr. Ennin offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Ennin offers evening visits