Gastroenterology  |
Dr. Kurt Vernon, MD
Dr. Kurt Vernon, MD is a gastroenterology doctor who practices in Dunn, NC. He is 52 years old and has been practicing for 27 years. Dr. Vernon is affiliated with Betsy Johnson Hospital.

Kurt G. Vernon, MD FACG

904 W Broad St Ste D

Dunn, NC 28334

Learn about Dr. Vernon

Dr. Vernon's Experience

Dr. Vernon's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Gastroenterology

• Esophagitis
  • Gas-Bloat Syndrome
  • Gastric Ulcer
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gastrointestinal Bleeding
  • Vascular Insufficiency of Intestines
  • Viral Hepatitis
  • Vomiting Disorders

• Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, and Sigmoidoscopy
  • Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)
  • Gastroenterology Procedures
  • Liver Biopsy

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Howard University College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1990
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1991
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1993
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1995

Dr. Vernon has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Vernon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Vernon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Vernon's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Vernon to family and friends
Dr. Vernon's Performance
Dunn, NC |
Dr. Vernon and his staff are top shelf in my book. Professional, Courteous and Caring describe them. Dr. Vernon takes the time to talk WITH you, not to you and makes sure you fully understand everything.
Dr. Vernon and his staff are pleasant and courteous. Medical staff in prior to surgery were quick with their pre-op and Dr. Vernon was friendly and professional. After the procedure, he visited to review results. I am completely satisfied with the experience. My procedure was performed at the F-V location.
in Dunn, NC |
I was happy with Dr. Vernon. I was happy with his staff. I had a colonoscopy and an endoscopy. I was happy with his order of proceedures and never felt like I was the next nameless insurance filing. I will go back to him for future treatments, and advice. He was personable, candid, polite and discrete. He is personally professional and sets a standard for his staff to follow.
in Dunn N C |
Awesome Pysician. Great care and excellent interpersonal skills. One of the best!!
in Fuquay Varina, NC |
doctor Vernon and his staff is very friendly and knowlegeble of what they do. I highly recommend dr. Vernon and his staff.
in Lillington, NC |
Great Doctor, I wish more were like him.
in Fuquay-Varina, NC |
Professional, honest, calming, personable. I was not rushed, did not feel like I was pressured into any procedure. Dr. Vernon told me the facts, his recommendations/suggestions, when and how the procedure was going to happen, made me comfortable about an uncomfortable procedure. The prep was by far the worst part of the procedure. Dr. Vernon staff are just as professional and caring as the Dr. Thank you Dr. Vernon and Staff.
in Lillington |
Dr. Vernon has been the most professional and caring Doctor for me. Each visit is about me and any concerns that I have. All concerns are addressed and I feel better when I leave. I would recommend Dr. Vernon highly.
Ft Mill, SC |
Dr. Vernon is a good doctor. He takes time with all his patients. Everyone in his office is very friendly and pleasant.
Clinton, NC |
Dr. Vernon is very professional and very personable. My family has been patient's of his since he came to the area....years.
in Lillington, NC |
During my initial visit with Dr. Vernon, he was extremely affable and kind. He took his time, and I did not feel rushed at all, even though I was late to the appointment. He has a fabulous sense of humor and really made me feel at ease discussing such an uncomfortable topic. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Vernon.
Fuquay/Varina, NC |
Because of hereditary GI problems, I've been seeing GI docs since I was 10 years old. I've seen gastroenterologists in at least 4 states and Dr. Vernon is by the far the best. He is friendly, reasonable and does everything possible to take care of his patients without making you feel like he you're a number. He and his staff go above and beyond to
in Raleigh, NC |
Had a colonoscopy done by Dr Vernon. This was my first one. Was concerned about my sensitivity to anesthesia. He had me in for a consult, prior to actual procedure. I was very at ease when I went in for colonoscopy. The nurses were very thorough with confirming my medical history. The anesthesiologist was very professional and explained the risks of the anesthesia he was administering. But most of all Dr" Vernon was very thorough with the information following the procedure.
in Fuquay Varina, NC |
This was overall a pleasant experience, everything went extremely well.
in Dunn, NC |
My experience with Dr. Vernon, his nurses, his anesthesiologist and his front office was excellent. My colonoscopy procedure was a breeze.
in Lillington NC |
Very knowledgeable and explains things well. Has great bedside manner! Saw in Fuquay, procedure also there.
in Holly Springs, NC |
While the doctor and his staff are pleasant and courteous, his practice is too busy and the man seems distracted. During my procedure he noted findings that contradicted his impression in the final report, and he missed crucial signs that led to a life-changing diagnosis for me by a more attentive gastroenterologist a mere year later. Had Dr. Vernon been more thorough, I could have had the diagnosis and started down the path of treatment sooner. His office also ignores medical records request.
in Morehead City,NC |
Both my Mother and. I have had colonoscopies performed by Dr. Vernon. We could not be more pleased by the entire process. We highly recommend Dr. Vernon.
Have you seen Dr. Kurt Vernon, MD?
Are you Dr. Vernon?