Dr. Kurt J. Meppelink, DO

Dr. Kurt J. Meppelink, DO

Pediatrics | Male | 53 years old

I enjoy practicing at Metro Health Hudsonville - I grew up in this area and am part of this community. I am passionate about providing personalized pediatric care that focuses on the whole person. As a pediatrician for more than 20 years, I feel it’s important to have open communication with both children and their parents about any healthcare concerns and am committed to seeing patients when they’re sick. My patients and I share mutual trust, and I receive many new patients through recommendation of their friends and neighbors. I also enjoy teaching medicine to resident physicians and medical students at Michigan State University, where I have been a clinical professor of pediatrics for 23 years.Read more

Metro Health Hudsonville

Learn about this Doctor

I treat and care for patients and their families as if they were my own.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Meppelink's Experience

99Experience
Match

See how Dr. Meppelink's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Meppelink

Dr. Meppelink accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Meppelink has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Meppelink's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Meppelink to family and friends
based on 10 total surveys (1 with a review)
Experience with Dr. Meppelink
Dr. Meppelink's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (9)
Dr. Meppelink Says:

I appreciate your feedback and value any comments you may have, as this helps me provide the best healthcare experience for my patients. Please feel free to contact my office with any immediate questions or concerns.

in jenison, mi |
On my first visit with Dr Meppelink, he sat in the room for 40 minutes and explained things to me in an informative but simple and easy to understand manner. I was immediately at ease upon meeting him and am so glad we were referred to his practice. I feel so confident in his abilities to treat my 11mo son and future children. Highly recommend him!!
Have you seen Dr. Kurt J. Meppelink, DO?

• Pediatrics

Why It Matters: Dr. Meppelink's Board Certifications

• Pediatrics

Dr. Meppelink says..

As an osteopathic pediatrician, I’m always looking for health and wellness as a starting point in taking care of a child’s medical needs. I like to give parents all of the options in helping decide what is best course of medical treatment for their child.

This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.
  • ADHD and-or ADD
  • Allergic Rhinitis
  • Allergies
  • Anemia
  • Arrhythmias
  • Asthma
  • Asthma in Children
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Dermatitis
  • Hives
  • Injuries
  • Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis)
  • Pulmonary Hypertension
  • Syncope

Dr. Meppelink says..

I ensure that my patients have minimal wait times and have been committed to this throughout my career. Parents know they can count on being seen as soon as possible - even on the busiest days. The health and well-being of my patients is my top priority, and I look forward to the opportunity to care for you and your family.

This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.
  • Allergy Treatment
  • Sports Physical Examination
  • Vaccination
  • Well Baby Care
  • Well Child Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Des Moines University College Of Osteopathic Medicine

Graduated in 1990

Metro Health Hospital

Completed in 1991

Butterworth Hospital

Completed in 1994

Dr. Meppelink has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Meppelink does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Meppelink and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Meppelink's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Pediatrics
  • Board certified in Pediatrics
  • Malpractice claims in Michigan not available
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Meppelink

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Meppelink's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Meppelink

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Meppelink's Care Philosophy

I treat and care for patients and their families as if they were my own.